Suprise?

Three is Not a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daddy had been acting strange lately. Not strange as in bizarre or weird.... Strange as in extremely secretive and little Jongin didn't like that at all. Being at the ‘mature’ age of 5 he was smart enough to know if he kept secrets from daddy it wouldn't exactly be good for him..... So why was his lover keeping things from him....? Well darned it he was going to get to the bottom of it! Jongin walked out of his bedroom and started looking for clues kinda like shar.... Sheer.... Oh that guy with the lock in his name. It was well past his bedtime but he has to get to the bottom of things he just had to. It was 10 in the night and all was quiet through the spacious house. Normally around this time Jongin would be tired to the point of passing out, but the fact that it was also his birthday tomorrow just fuels his drive. Jongin snuck past daddy's room and headed to the kitchen. He opened the fridge to see a beautiful decorated birthday cake with happy birthday Jongin written in a chocolate sign and 6 candles. It looked so good it made Jongin just want to pluck the sign and eat it.... However he knew he would be in trouble if he did so he aborted mission. Jongin then left the kitchen and explored the living room and closets looking for potential presents that would explain his daddy's actions but no such luck. Jongin was just about ready to give up. He trudged back up the stairs and was about to go to his room when he remembered he hadn't checked the opposite area past his daddy's room. Jongin had to be sneaky going past Sehuns room because the slightest noise could rouse him and he was too close to get caught. Jongin tiptoed down the hall and ended up at a door. Now Jongin distinctly remembers his daddy telling him not to go there for the past couple of months.... Perhaps that was it! The secret was behind this door... How could Jongin have forgotten such a crucial clue? Jongin always tried to be good and stay out of the room but he just couldn't help himself... So slowly he got closer and closer to the door and notices something different about the door... It had a name on it... In cute little baby blocks... It was pretty dark so Jongin couldn't quite make out what the name was but he could sort of make out the outline. Jongin gulped and put his hand on the door twisting it however the twist made too loud of noise causing Jongin to retract his hand and run back to his respected room. Jongin dove under the covers hoping daddy hadn't heard... However luck wasn't on his side not even for the birthday boy... Luck doesnt show favoritism that's for sure. He heard his bedroom door open and he pretended to sleep, with his Wawa close to him. The lights clicked on and his blanket slowly lifted to reveal his sleeping figure. A chuckled was made as Jongin felt a kiss on his forehead.
" you can stop pretending... I know your awake sweetie." Sehun said amused. Jongin opened his eyes and sheepishly smiled hiding behind his bear. Sehun laughed.
"Well it's nice to see you Wawa but right now I need to speak with Jongin." Sehun said removing the bear. Sehun lifted Jongin onto his lap and kissed his cheek.
"And what was my naughty boy doing up past his bedtime and sneaking around? Hmm?" Jongin hid his face in Sehuns chest not wanting to answer.
"Come on baby you’re not in trouble." Jongin lifted his eyes and looked skeptically at his daddy.
"Really?..... Like you mean it? Cross your heart hope to die and stick a cupcake in your eye?" Sehun laughs and kissed Jongins mouth.
"Yes baby I promise cross my heart hope to die stick a cupcake in my eye." Jongin nods satisfied with the answer but now was time to solve this bogling mystery.
"T-then,.... Why has daddy been so secretive...Jonginnie don't like secrets between him and daddy...." Jongin pouted playing with the buttons on Sehuns flannel pj top. Sehun smiled.
"I know baby... I guess I can tell u know... Better yet why don't I show you?" Sehun lifted a confused Jongin off of the bed and exited the room. They made their way quietly down the hall to the mysterious door Jongin had frequented not too long ago. Sehun opened the door gently and turned the light on slightly. Jongin was amazed... It was a nursery... And a really cute one at that. It was completely Donald Duck themed with a matching color scheme. The walls were light blue with clouds, the carpet was a pastel yellow and it was plush and soft. There was a toy box, a library full of kid’s books and coloring books, a shelf full of Donald Duck plushies, a few iron man figurines and one deer plush. The room also had a baby monitor, a changing table and a rocking chair. Jongin was confused.
" daddy why is this a baby room...  Is it for Jonginnie? Cause you know Jonginnie likes Goofy, not Donald.." Sehun laughed giving Jongin a little kiss on the nose.
"No baby boo it's not and that's the suprise." 
"Huh?" Jongin said curiously. If not for him then who? Sehun saw the confusion and decided then it was time to spill the beans. He brought Jongin close to the adult sized crib.
"Look inside sweetie." Joining who was lifted by Sehun peaked inside and was shocked with what was there. In the crib was a person... And from what Jongin could tell the person was extremely cute. His skin looked softer than velvet and it was creamy. His long lashes rested on his soft little baby cheeks delicately and the only sounds coming from this adorable being was the rising and lowering of his chest and the soft le of his pacifier. Jongin stared blankly. Who was this? And why was he freeloading in his and daddy's house?! Jongin turned to Sehun wanting answers.
"Daddy who is this? Is it a burglar? Don’t worry I’ll go get my water gun!" Sehun chuckled quietly and brought Jongin out of the room.
"No baby...... He's not a burglar. He's your new baby brother... His name is Luhan " 

Baby brother?! Jongin was astonished. If he had a baby brother that meant... His daddy got a new baby behind his back.... That didn't sit well with Jongin... How long had this daddy baby relationship been going on under his nose! Jongin felt betrayed. He thought his daddy only loved him and would never replace him... Jongins eyes filled with tears. Sehun noticed alarmed.
"What's the matter sweetie? Why are you crying?" Jongin glared at his daddy through his tears. He then broke from Sehuns embrace and ran to his room crying loudly. Sehun was shocked. He's never seen Jongin look so hurt... And the fact that he caused it hurt even more. Sehun quickly went to Jongins room to appease his crying baby... If he cried any louder he might wake Luhan and then Sehun would have two crying kids to deal with. Sehun reached Jongins door and knocked softly.
"Jongin? Sweetie can daddy come in?" A broken no was the answer he recieved. Sehun sighed and walked in. Jongin was under the covers crying miserably. Sehun took a seat on the bed and picked Jongin up, comforter and all, placing his bundled treasure in his lap. Sehun placed soft kisses on Jongins forhead and shushed him, rocking rhythmic. It felt like an eternity for Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter