Duo

Reality

Jiyong sits up in his bed at the older. "So you want to do another collab with me again?" Seunghyun slowly nods and is kind of feeling crazy making this decision. The reason why it's taking them so long to do a fan demanded comeback is because their rapper egos get in the way. They are both song writers and confident in their work. They feel better rapping alone then a song together. 

The last album Jiyong wasn't hard to work with though. At the time Jiyong was just getting into drugs. It wasn't a heavy dose everyday so Jiyong was still functional and happy all the time and of course flawless in front of the camera. It annoyed Seunghyun when Jiyong would show up late to practices and then just show up to performances with out communication between managers. It was fun but a nightmare at times. 

Since Jiyong is in this situation...if you want to call it that. They need some time...plus they need to make up an excuse to yang to get away with not being with the group entirely. So far they already have a bonus track for their Album E called let's not fall in love. It's mainly about BigBang wanting to love but the other half knows that they can't really go too far. "Yeah let's just come up with a duo track. I'm sure Yang would love to hear that you are working with us again." 

Jiyong rolls his eyes. Yang gave up on Jiyong years ago. They just feed off of his journals that he drunkingly gave to his boss when he was fed up with the lectures. "I don't think that he will believe you." 

"He will believe us because we are going to talk to him together. I set up a meeting with him today at 4." 

Jiyong looks at the clock. "You kidding me. I didn't even get to think about this...." 

"Well you want to get back on track right for the baby and all." 

Jiyong sighs. "I guess." 

"Then just do it and remember you have the choice to walk out that door at any time. So far you haven't so you must care about getting sober right...." 

Jiyong has pretty much went through the withdrawal symptoms of the sweat and fevers and random emotions. It's been months since Jiyong has been this sober and it's like he is relearning how to do things again. Just talking to his hyung like this is a struggle. 

"Well get ready the car will be here soon." 

Jiyong slowly gets out of bed and feels a slight cramp and then rushes to the toilet again for the fourth time today. "Ugh..." says Jiyong sitting on the floor. The morning sickness has been kicking in full force today. Seunghyun comes in the room with some tea. "Here drink this...." 

Jiyong makes a face. "I can't...." 

"It doesn't have Vanilla in it." Vanilla is a scent that Jiyong just can't bare to take. It just gets him running. He takes a sip of the tea and makes a face again. "I can't right now...maybe later." says the man with a groan as he slowly stands up. He turns on the water to the sink and starts to brush his teeth. He looks at the older in the mirror and spits out some paste. "Privacy please." 

Seunghyun laughs. "My bad." He walks out of the room and then goes over his bedroom. He can't believe that Jiyong said that he would go to the meeting. He thought that he would get a fight out of the man but so far he is being serious about things. The whole pregnancy bit is something that will have to be revealed one day to the company but since Jiyong is not showing things will be a little easier. 

Well mean while in Jiyong's room the man is huffing over his pants at the moment. He is bloated and can't seem to zip up his extra tight pants with no stretch. Jiyong jumps a bit and wiggles a bit more. "..." says Jiyong with a growl as he lays on his bed and tries to lay as flat as possible. "For s sake." The pants finally zip up and Jiyong stands to feel the pants a little tight around his belly. Jiyong looks at himself in the mirror in front of him. He puts his hands on his stomach. "Are you going to give me trouble already?" says Jiyong to himself. 

There's a knock at the door followed by a voice. "Ready?" Jiyong comes over to the door and opens it. "Yeah let's get this "meeting" over with." 

////////////////////YG

Jiyong walks into the YG building and it's a little different when you are sober. Things are not as exciting....normally the lights blur together and the walk to the elevator is normally fun because people would sometimes have to guide him to it. 

Right now Jiyong is walking to it himself. A security guard comes over. "Yang is in his office." Seunghyun nods and presses the button to the lift. The doors open and Jiyong goes in. The doors close and Jiyong then starts to get a tons of nervs. He hasn't really spoken to his boss in ages. They are currently living off his riches and Jiyong hopes to not get too loose at the mouth...meaning speaking what ever the is on his mind. 

The doors open to a completely different floor to the rest. The top floor of the main building is all for Yang. He has his office through two black double doors with a receptionist desk in front of them. 

Seunghyun doesn't need to knock as he just walks through the doors. The office is huge and still black and white with toys along the wall that even Seunghyun can't even afford. This whole office and company is mostly because of G dragon. With out him YG wouldn't be what it is today. 

Yang is sitting at this desk and welcomes the two to sit on the sofas as he gets up from his monstrous chair. "So what do you boys need today. I see you have Jiyong with you." says Yang looking at Seunghyun. Yang is just use to seeing Jiyong high he doesn't even acknowledge him. Jiyong is use to this treatment and ignores the man and lets Seunghyun to the talking for now. 

"Well president we would like to do a track together for our bonus album." 

Yang looks between the two. "We?" 

"Ne we" says Jiyong short making Yang look at Jiyong. 

"So you and GD are going to do a track for the album...not a whole album." 

"No...just one. We both know that we are too busy to commit to that much. We feel the fans want this to happen." 

Yang sighs. "I don't know about his. Jiyong is at his worst right now." 

"I'm sitting right here you ." says Jiyong. He is is known for speaking freely around YG especially Yang because they simply don't respect each other. 

Seunghyun then nudges Jiyong and makes an inaudible gesture to shut up and Jiyong just rolls his eyes and folds his arms. "Sir. We are just wanting to get the go for this track. We already have Teddy ready with a beat we just need to come up with lyrics. " Seunghyun then plugs his phone into a cord and starts to play a track that Teddy sent him this morning. It's a old school/new school kind of beat. It has Yang slightly moving his head to the beat. Jiyong is first hearing this and he likes it too. 

The sample stops and Seunghyun then ask. "What do you think? Can we have a go. I promise to look after Jiyong and make sure he behaves." 

"I'm not some damn child" "Will you shut up." says Seunghyun snapping back at Jiyong making the younger obey. Yang looks the two over and then sighs. "Fine...but as soon as I hear Jiyong is out of control I'm pulling the plug. With BigBang he can at least blend in with his high ..." 

"I'm sober...." says Jiyong standing up. "I'm sober right now you ...." Seunghyun makes a face at Jiyong again and the younger shrugs his shoulders. "He already said yes so he can't pull the plug now...plus my lyrics will give him another toy." 

Yang mutters something under his breath and then waves a hand to tell the two to go on. Seunghyun comes out of the office with a huff. "Will you get ahold of yourself. I know that Yang is not your favorite but we are needing his support right now. Remember he is the one that has our contracts he could buy you out at any time." 

Jiyong laughs. "He doesn't buy me out because he doesn't want to lose money. He has working on our replacements with my money." 

"It's not just your money we all make money....just...just follow me..." says Seunghyun going over to the elevator. The lift opens again and Jiyong gets in this time more silent then the time that they went in. The doors open to the recording studios. It's a off day for most bigbang members so it's only Jiyong and Seunghyun on the floor today and a couple of new groups. Jiyong go into their studio and goes over to the sofa with a huff. " Yang....thinks I can't do this..." 

Seunghyun then sighs. "Well at least you have motivation to do this track. Remember this is the thing that will give you some time to get use to things before we go on tour. Please don't waste our time here..." He goes over to a cabinet and pulls out a notebook. "I have been writing some lyrics. Take a look...." says the older taking a seat next to Jiyong. The younger takes the note book in his hands and looks over the lyrics. "Not bad...." 

"Not bad...tell me what you don't like...." 

"Well..." Jiyong reaches for a pen and sits back down and starts to scratch stuff out. He is known for doing that. There is never much explanation it's just out. "Here this makes more sense." 

"You scratched out most of these lyrics...." says the older getting use to Leader Kwon's ways again. 

"Youngbae has been too easy on you guys with lyrics....you need to focus more on what you really want to say." 

"Ok.." says the older determined to write more lyrics. Jiyong then sits back in the sofa. "Are you going to write too?"  

Jiyong closes his eyes. "I need a nap." Seunghyun then nudges the younger. "Yah yah. I didn't come here to listen to you snore." 

"Fine...." says Jiyong in a mumble. "Let's call the song Zutter." 

"Zutter?" 

"Yeah because it feels like that kind of song with the beat you had in the office upstairs." As soon as Jiyong heard the beat his wheels started turning. "Yeah let's call it Zutter." He then starts to write lyrics on a paper. "This is my first and second verse. I think the chorus should be..." The man starts to write down the Chorus. "There...that's the whole song. We just need you to finish your part." 

Seunghyun forgot how song writing is so easy to Jiyong. The man can make a song in five minutes with out worry. Seunghyun then sighs. "Fine...you proved yourself...take a nap prince...." says the older slightly annoyed. 

Jiyong then chuckles. "Well it's what makes the money" The younger then pulls his beanie over his head and curls up to fall sleep. Seunghyun is not bad at writing lyrics. It' just takes him a little bit more time to write them. He likes to use word play in his lyrics like GD and that's why they work well together. They have similar writing styles. Just different paces at writing them. It's about an hour later and after listening to GD snore like crazy they have completed lyrics. "Wake up...." says the older nudging Jiyong out of his sleep. The younger groans a bit and falls back to sleep. "Aish...." 

Seunghyun shakes Jiyong again. "Wake up." Jiyong then wakes up as he feels his beanie ripped off his head revealing crazy hair. The younger sits up and grabs the beanie with heavy eyes and a look of annoyance. "I'm awake...." grumbles the man as he looks at lyrics written on note books. Seunghyun pulled a smaller desk in front of him while he wrote. Something common for the man. "Not bad...we can use these...." says Jiyong kind of tired. He has been sleeping a lot lately. 

"So can we go back to your place. I need to sleep a bit more." 

"We will in a bit." The older stands. "Be right back. Try not to sleep too hard." 

Jiyong rolls his eyes and sits up a bit. He looks around the room and goes over to the computer. He plugs in his phone and blast the beat through out the room. Jiyong then starts to rap with the beat and and plays around with different rhythms. The lyrics were easy but getting back to arranging is a little rough being out of the game for a while. The younger looks back slightly when he hears a rolling chair being dragging over to him. "Here sit." 

Jiyong sighs. "I'm fine...." 

"Oh yeah holding your back like that...completely fine..." 

"It's just my lower back..." Jiyong hisses as he takes a seat. Seunghyun sits too and he also raps with the beat. The both of them are working amongst themselves trying to come up with ideas. "Hey....listen to this...my style zutter...my rap zutter....something like that....that's how we should use it...since our lyrics are like this..." 

Seunghyun nods and it brings a smile to his face. Jiyong looks over at the man. "The is wrong with you smiling and ." 

"You are back. It's good to hear you working with music again." 

" you I have been working with music for years. When did I take a break." 

"Mentally for years." Says the older. "I like the chorus. Let's go with that." says the older changing the subject before Jiyong lashes out on him. The younger then nods. "Ne let's go with that. I need a nap now. Can we leave...." 

"You just woke up...." 

"Well I'm tired and I need some choco pies." 

"You need what?" 

"Choco pies...I just really want them right now." 

"I don't have those at the house...." says the older wondering why GD wants Choco pies. It's so random of him because he never likes Choco pies. "I'll have my assistant do it." 

Jiyong chuckles. "I already told him to get me some." 

"Do order my assistant." says the older in a sarcastic tone.

"What ever, he is there to take orders right." says Jiyong standing to adjust his beanie. "I need to go and get out of these pants aish..." says the younger feeling still bloated as ever.  Jiyong has been consuming a lot of food lately and it's making the man's body hold water weight more in his belly. Jiyong just wants to eat again at the moment but he needs to control his hunger... "Aish I could just eat everything right now." says the younger on the way to the elevator. 

The doors open and the two get on the elevator plus a trainee who shly steps behind the older. Jiyong of course acts cool as he leans against the wall. The younger artist looks at Jiyong in awe because the man is still really attractive with his white skin and perfect style. Seunghyun can't help but chuckle a bit as the doors open. The trainee gets off the elevator and Jiyong goes running off of it as well to the nearest bathroom stall. Seunghyun chases after the man in the restroom to hear him puking once again. "What is it?" 

Jiyong groans. "You didn't smell that damn Vanilla....for s sake she bathed in it...." The younger flushes the toilet and goes over to the sink. 

"She was staring you down while you were faking that you were fine." 

"A least I looked cool. She will have wet dreams bout me" says Jiyong with a laugh. The man is good for playing with peoples minds. Seunghyun rolls his eyes. "Come on..." They leave the room and get into a car waiting for them. There are fans at the end of the drive way and they scream their high pitched oppa. The two don't wave and just get in the car. They are so use to this is doesn't even phase them. Not that they are rude...just things get old sometimes. 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "I guess we will get more gtop stories seeing us in a car together." 

Seunghyun looks at his phone. "Well they already uploaded a photo to our tag of us together going in the building." 

Jiyong laughs. "I can't even look at the instagram tags. I'm scared of what those people come up with. They always pair me with Kiko. The woman is my friend for god sakes...." 

"But they don't know that. Instagram is fun." 

"Your Instagram is just weirdness....like" Jiyong scrolls through his Hyung's pictures. "Like why do you have a child's hand at three different angles." 

"I liked it...and so did they." 

"I could take a and still get attention too but I don't do it." 

"My insta...stay out of it." says the older with a huff and a pout. Jiyong can't help but laugh a bit. The two haven't really talked this much in ages and it's fun to joke around with his hyung. 

"You wanted choco pies...well they are delivered to the house." 

Jiyong makes a face. "I don't want those anymore...I want crisp." 

"Now you want crisp...geez Jiyong." 

"What ever it's my stomach. It is hungry." 

"That baby is controlling your hunger." 

Jiyong laughs. "I guess it is." They both laugh a bit and Seunghyun can't help but smile. Jiyong just acknowledged that there is a baby in his stomach. It was a unconscious thing but it's nice to hear. "I need to sleep..." says Jiyong finally getting out of the car into the house. The drive is not far from YG so Jiyong is happy to come in the house. He s his pants and flops on the sofa. He grabs his hyung's remote and turns on the TV to a random variety show. 

Seunghyun takes off his shoes and picks up the bags of crisp and choco pies. He bring the bag to the kitchen to see Jiyong laying on the sofa. He can see the man really is exhausted. The man opens up his phone and Google a bit. He then reads about people 6wks pregnant and realizes that this is Jiyong at the moment. The morning sickness has really kicked in and the man is exhausted. The way that he is laying on the sofa is like they just got back from tour. He is not sure how Jiyong is going to hold up with all of the traveling. 

The older goes into the fridge and takes out a sandwich. He puts it on a plate followed by a choco pie. He goes over to the sofa with the food on a tray. "Here eat something since you craved this stuff so much." 

Jiyong sits up a bit and takes the tray. He really is tired with the heavy eyes and lack of words. Seunghyun sits in a chair near by. "How do your feel?" 

"Exhausted and sick all the damn time..." says the younger taking a bit of the sandwich and happy that it's staying down. "I don't know how I'm going to deal with this for so long." Jiyong lays back on the sofa with a choco pie in his mouth eating slowly. "My feet feel achy...rub them for me hyung..." 

"What?" 

"Jiyong turns to his hyung with messy hair. Hyung...rub my feet." 

"Hell no I'm not rubbing those monsters." says the man with almost a shiver.  

"Hyunnnnng pleeeeeeaaaassssseeee" Whines the younger with a pout.

"What the are you doing." 

"Being cute" 

"Don't ever do that again." says the older looking back at the TV...he can't help but smile. Jiyong can play cute really well. 

"Hyuuuunnnngggg" 

"Fine fine fine fine..." says the older with a mutter going over to the sofa lifting the younger's legs as he takes a seat. He looks at the feet. "You owe me...." 

Jiyong eats his choco pie and continues to watch TV. "Do my left one first." 

"Of course your highness." The older pinches one of the toes. 

"Yah!" 

"Oh sorry my hand slipped." says the older starting to rub the younger's feet. He would never think in a million years he would be rubbing Kwon Jiyong's feet. They start to watch Running Man and Jiyong laughs at the show until he falls sleep again. The massage of the feet and the choco pie knocked him out. Seunghyun then stops rubbing the feet and Jiyong whines in his sleep. "Such a brat." The man starts to rub the feet again. "Aish you are lucky I don't mind..." says the older. When he was younger he had to rub his granny feet. Jiyong's are perfection compared to hers. 

A hour passes and the sun is starting to set. Seunghyun gets woken up by one of his cats pouncing on the furniture. The man has Jiyong's feet still resting in his lap and he had his head rested back on the back of the sofa. Jiyong is still sound a sleep as the man starts to stand from the sofa. 

He goes over to the kitchen to see the kitchen granny putting dishes in the fridge. "Hello there" She says warmly. "I didn't wake you did I?" 

Seunghyun shakes his head. "No...my cat did. Are these for us?" 

"Ne...hopefully Jiyong doesn't eat all the food again in one day. I'm going to visit my nephew." 

Seunghyun smiles. "Oh ne ne. Have a safe trip." The woman smiles and they leaves the house leaving a fuller fridge due to her being gone most of the week. Jiyong hears the sounds of dishes and starts to wake up from his sleep. Its seems like he has been sleeping all day as the man starts to stretch a bit. He sits up and places his feet on the floor. He can't believe that he whined to his hyung to rub his feet. He let his guard down and it's a little odd for how old they are now. 

"Done napping?" says the older drying his hands. Jiyong nods a bit. "I need to take a shower...." The younger goes up the stair to his room and closes the door. He then starts to take off his pant which are tighter than usual. Jiyong struggles a bit while he tries to slip the pants off. The man lays on his bed and rest a bit while only the pants are half way down his legs. "Aish...." Jiyong sits up again and takes off the rest of his clothes and goes into the bathroom. Who knew pants where such a task. 

////////////////////Downstairs

There is a ring at the door and Seunghyun answers the door. It's Minzy and she has been happy to hear that Jiyong didn't do something else stupid. She is aware of the suicide attempt and it makes her more concerned of Jiyong's health. "Hey Oppa." Seunghyun smiles warmly. "Come in. He's just taking a shower." 

Jiyong comes down the stairs in a towel. "Hyung where are the extra...." Jiyong stops his sentence when he sees the younger in his presence. "Minzy...what are you doing here?" 

The younger blushes at Jiyong in a towel. Seunghyun then huffs. "The towels are in the cabinet below the sink." 

Jiyong laughs. "Of course that's where they are...." Jiyong knew where the towels were he just wanted to prance around half and mess with Minzy. The girl is a so Jiyong like to mess with her anime wet dreams. "Want to come up stair Minzy?" 

Minzy is gawking at the man. His body is all moist. "I...fine here..." says the younger with a treble.

"Aish just go dry off and stop messing with her." says Seunghyun with a laugh. 

"So you two are living here together?" says Minzy eating the food that is placed in front of her. 

"We he is my guest for the time being. Yang is giving us some time so we are writing a song together." 

"Oh really. A comeback?" 

"Just a single. We don't have time for a full album. 

"Still that's exciting news." says the younger eating some more food. Jiyong comes down the stairs in a classic tee that cost more than our houses. "So what brings you here?" says Jiyong going to the fridge to get some more food. Seunghyun sighs. "Yah don't eat everything again." 

"I'm just eating some crisp..." 

"Crisp are not in the fridge...." 

"Duh..." says Jiyong going to a cabinet not admitting that he is wrong. 

"Aish..." says Seunghyun again leaving Minzy in a fit of laughs. "You two are like a old married couple." 

Jiyong winces. "Married...oh god...." says the man going over to a seat. 

"So do you sleep in the same bed?" 

Seunghyun laughs. "I have more than one room to have guest Minzy ah. What you think that I would have him stay in my room..." 

Minzy shrugs her shoulders. "I dunno...just thought so maybe." 

Jiyong laughs because 2ne1 are huge gtop fans and love to post pictures to drive the two crazy. They don't take pictures together because the people at the company won't let it go. "Sorry but your dreams are not coming true today...or ever." 

Seunghyun then smirks and comes closer to Jiyong. "But come on baby don't be like that." says the older in a playful tone. Jiyong looks the man in the eyes and gets what he is doing. Jiyong gently punches his hyung's shoulder. "Hyunnie...not in front of Minzy..." The younger girl shifts a bit in her seat and Jiyong and Seunghyun grin making the girl yell. "You are mean Oppas." 

"Do you need my assistance?" says Jiyong with a purr. Seunghyun then stops the man. "No no...leave her alone Jiyong. I think her brain has had enough at the moment." 

Minzy then grins. "I wouldn't mind if Oppas got together. You are cute in pictures." 

"What is up with our obsession...explain." 

Minzy grins and places her elbows on the table. "Well you Jiyong oppa are sensitive and sweet and really skinny and Seunghyun oppa is more dominant and strong and taller...makes you two look so good together. Plus you two have kissed before so that makes you comfortable around each other..." 

"Ugh Seunghyun is the one that kissed me I didn't kiss him. He took that scene too serious." 

"I was just doing a good job for the VIP." says the older in a laugh. "You pulled away so fast" 

"You are lucky I didn't swing." 

Minzy laughs again. Making the two say at the same time "Yah"  Jiyong then laughs. "I don't know what you are thinking in that mind of yours but I know it's always the worst."

Minzy then smiles. "How are you feeling?" 

Jiyong leans against the counter. "Tired all the time" says the man eating another crisp. "My stomach is bloated all the damn time too. I can't even wear my regular pants..." 

"Do you have sweats..." 

"Yeah...might resort to those. I'm sure some companies will give me some for free too." 

Seunghyun rolls his eyes. "Of course they will for the prince." 

"Jealous." 

"What will you do when your belly gets bigger?" 

Jiyong then sighs. "Dunno..." 

///////////////////4am 

Jiyong is in a cold sweat and he can't sleep. He has been pacing the room for the past two hours and the man can't stop. He has been getting calls from Heechul and it's to go out and party of course with drugs involved. Jiyong hasn't had a fix in days but that urge is still there. The man doesn't know what to do. The missed calls keep coming. 

The phone rings again and Jiyong picks up. "Hello?" says Jiyong scared of what his brain might do. 

"Heeeey where are you. We have a line waiting for ya." 

"You do...." says Jiyong tempted. "I'll be there" He hangs up the phone and goes over to his clothes. He pulls out a pair of pants and puts them on...only to find the zipper is definitely not working. He struggles a bit and then ends up tripping and crashing to the floor knocking a random item over on the hardwood floors. Seconds later a light flicks on and Seunghyun is staring at a pant struggle Jiyong. "Where are you going?" 

"No where..." says Jiyong embarrassed. 

"No where huh..." says the older going to Jiyongs phone as he sees Heechuls name show up. "No where you say?" 

Jiyong finally gets into the pants and sits on the bed. "I was just going out for a bit." 

"You know they are trouble. Don't go..." says the older a little disappointed. Jiyong looks at the man's eyes and for some reason he doesn't want to let him down. The phone buzzes again. "Don't answer it..." 

Jiyong answers the call. "Hey man...I changed my mind." He hangs up the phone and looks up at his hyung. "I'm not going ok..."

Seunghyun smiles. "Thank you Jiyong..."

"Why are you doing this...like really?"

"Because I don't want to lose my friend. I want to keep our friendship strong. I want to see you take back being the Leader again."

Jiyong laughs. "You believe in me that much?"

"Well you believed in me when I was fat and a no body. You brought me to YG...we grew up in the same neighborhood. We should look after each other like brothers."

"Well I won't be perfect..can you handle me? Can you handle this thing in me?" says Jiyong looking at the man. 

"I think that I can handle it." says the older with a grin. "Go back to sleep."   

 

THANKS FOR READING! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE STORY?! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW AND PLEASE UPVOTE AND SUBCRIBE!!

ELISE CHOI^^