Red

Reality

Jiyong and Seunghyun are having a late night snack. The older just confessed that he has feelings for Jiyong and kissed him. It's the first time that Jiyong has even seen Seunghyun act this way. It kinda makes him feel a little fuzzy. He doesn't want to rush these feelings because Seunghyun is very new to this whole liking a guy thing. Jiyong is patient enough to see what the man really wants to do. 

Like Jiyong likes his hyung but he is ok if the man doesn't want anything more than just the feeling of like. Jiyong has had plenty of one night stands so it's easy to let things go...people material things. He's use to loss...he has lost lots of people due to his bad habits. So his level of emotions are either completely content...or he's to the point of jumping off a building. 

Seunghyun is making Kimchi friend rice with left overs. Jiyong didn't know the man could cook at all. Most of the time the old grannies come over with food for his fridge. "How come you don't cook?" 

Seunghyun pours something random in to the pan making it steam. "Hmm I just don't feel like it after a days work. The Grannies are good at what they do and it's a good job opportunity." The older is all about making sure that he is doing his part as a Korean citizen. Keeping jobs for the elderly. Jiyong is not the type. He will fire someone in a minute if things are not to his liking...but for some reason with Seunghyun...he has a little bit more patience when it comes to decisions. 

Jiyong shifts in his seat and then stands making the other look back in concern. "You okay Jiyong." 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "I need to piss...." The younger then goes to the guest bathroom and closes the door. Seunghyun continues to cook his food and he feels his heart as it pounds in his chest. The man is known for acting cool all the time but Jiyong is driving him crazy. He is so nervous that he just kissed his dongsaeng and there is no going back. Seunghyun takes the food in his pan and distributes the food on the two near by plates. He takes them and sets them on the kitchen island. 

He sits and takes a bite of his food almost jumping out of his seat when Jiyong takes a seat next to him. "Fuuuccck. I had too much water today." says Jiyong takign a fork and taking a bite of food. "Omg hyung this is sooo good!" The younger continues to eat but Seunghyun starts to get a little nervous. He doesn't know what he is feeling. Now that Jiyong knows everything. His everyday moves almost feel calculated.. "Well I don't give out all of my secrets." say the older with a slight laugh. Actor Choi is coming out. It's the only way Seunghyun can get through this late night snack. 

"Well sir how did you come up with such good foods?" says Jiyong with a bite and a slight laugh.

Seunghyun then sits up a bit. "It takes years of finess." 

Jiyong smiles a bit. "Oh here eat more. I noticed you didn't eat lunch today." says Jiyong casually puting some of the food from his plate onto his hyung's. In Korean culture that's a big deal because it shows that you really care for the other person. Seunghyun looks at the food on the plate and then takes some of his food from his plate placing it on Jiyong's "You need to eat more than me. Bean deserves it's meals." 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "Thanks Hyung." Jiyong eats the rest of the food and the two place their dishes in the sink. They go up stairs and Seunghyun stops at Jiyong's door. "Well I guess good night." The older slightly waves...yes waves and walks towards his bed room. 

Jiyong laughs a bit making the older turn around. "You are not going to talk about it huh?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"How you confessed to me and kissed me." Jiyong the straight forward person can't help but ask. 

Seunghyun comes closer. "I don't get what you are talking about Jiyong. You are talking in circles...." 

"You are nervous huh?" Jiyong smiles a bit. "I like that." 

Seunghyun doesn't know why but he blushes a bit. "I...told ya....I just need time..."  

"You are so cute." says Jiyong in a high pitched voice coming closer to his hyung. The older stares at the younger not knowing what is to come next. Jiyong takes two arms and wraps them around his hyung. Seunghyun's eyes widen because his heart is beating fast once again. Jiyong hugs a little tighter and lets go. "Hmmm I knew it...." 

"What?" 

"You are nervous around me....I like that too..." 

Seunghyun then laughs a bit. "This is fun to you huh?" 

"Kinda...just more slightly amused to why you really do have feelings for me...I think still it's that we are around each other too much..." Jiyong smiles a bit. 

Seunghyun shakes his head. "I like I told you earlier...this is not just some random crush...I really do have feelings for you. I...kiss...kisssed you...doesn't that  prove anything...what else could I do...besides you right now...." says the older bluntly and slightly annoyed. "You know what forget it...you think that this is a game...I was honest with you but you treat this like a joke..." 

"Hyung..." says Jiyong stopping his hyung by the wrist. "It's not a joke. I don't think that this is a joke. Forgive me...it's just...remember you don't normally go for people like me. You like the most beautiful women. Pale skin. Long long black hair and able pussys. Like...look at me...I'm only Jiyong...the man who has to shave everyday or I will cut someone...or Jiyogn the ex junkie who secretly wears leggings because my belly is growing everyday. To get a confession from you...it's different for me hyung." Jiyong is being super honest. Yes it is kinda a joke to him...but he doesn't want to see things go bad. 

Seunghyun nods a bit. "Ne....I do tend to go for the same type of girl...but I like what I like. You have personality...I know you. Our connection is not something that you get from one or two dates. We have years of friendship...and that has grown into like. The way you sing in the shower and think that no one is listening. The way you crinkle your nose to those random TV shows. How you are everyday falling more in love with the child inside you...made me start to like you...because you didn't totally give up on life. You are that Jiyong that I grew up with. Just now he wears leggings and house shoes most of the day. You are adorable how you bite your lip when you are thinking. Or when you don't know what to eat... that hum. When you think that no one cares about you it hurts me. Jiyong I like you. It's no joke." 

Seunghyun comes closer to Jiyong slowly envolping his hands around the youngers smaller waist pulling him closer into a hug. Jiyong puts his arms around the older's broader shoulders and rest his chin on the older's shoulder. Seunghyun then moves his hands up to Jiyong's mid back to hold him closer making Jiyong relax into the hug even more with the both of them feeling Jiyong's small baby bump. "I like you too" says Jiyong quietly still holding the man firmly. 

Seunghyun releases the hug. "So we are good?" 

Jiyong nods. "Yeah we are good Hyung" He reaches out and takes the larger hand in his slightly moving the older closer to him. Jiyong has a playful look in his eyes. "Come here I need to tell you something else?" 

The older does what he is told and leans closer to only get a quick kiss from Jiyong followed by a laugh. "Don't tell me I just fell for that trick?" says the older laughing as well. Jiyong smiles. "You want to try again?" 

Seunghyun smiles and comes closer. "Can I kiss you again?" 

Jiyong laughs. "Of course your thin lips are fun to kiss." 

The two give each other two kisses each slightly longer than the other. Jiyong smiles. "Oh that was nice...you are a good kisser." 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. "Oh I think that we had our share of makeout sessions with people of the past." 

Jiyong laughs. "I don't remember half of them." 

Seunghyun makes  a face. "That's not funny Yongie" 

"Yongie....the ..." 

"I called you that when we were little...don't you remember." 

"Yeah I remember but we were like 11." 

The two of them laugh making Seunghyun stare at the younger. "Goodnight." 

Jiyong goes to his door. "Goodnight." The door closes and Jiyong goes to his bed. He lays down with a smile on his face. The younger then turns to see his phone buzzing like crazy. Of course at this hour it's Heechul. "What do you want..." 

" man you answer like that to me?" 

"Yea I did...what do you want." 

"Come out?" 

"I don't do that no more man. I told you." says Jiyong annoyed. 

"What happen to you man? We use to be cool and now you sober you act like you don't know anybody." 

"I just don't want to be around that no more. I'm tired of not being in control of my life...maybe you should get sober too...I can help you." Jiyong would never think that he would be the one to say those words. 

"You can't help me man. It's only been like 4 months for you and your sober . You think that you won't relapse. You think that people are not counting down to when you will mess up? YOU ARE A JUNKIE AND ALWAYS WILL BE!" 

Jiyong sighs. "When you are ready to clean up let me know...but if you are calling to party...don't even call me..." Jiyong hangs up the phone call and lays in his bed with a sigh. He pretty much told off his friend and told him to pretty much go get sober.

Heelchul was a big part of his life over the years. Of course he was a negative part but the man was there for him....well from Jiyong remembers he was there for him. He gave Jiyong the confidence to not give a about everythign and just party. Jiyong sometimes misses that freedom...to just a escape...to just not worry about things and people constantly waiting for you to screw up. 

/////////////////The next morning

Jiyong couldn't sleep. ing Heechul and his ing mouth is making Jiyong kinda want a fix, but he doesn't want to mess things up. He can't right now. He has too many people depending on him. Today is a day off for the group so Jiyong is just going to bum around the house. Jiyong goes down the stairs to see Hyeyoon Seunghyun's Noona down stairs. 

"Oh hey." says the older with a smile. "I came over about a hour ago. Saw you were still sleep. Made some food for you." she smiles sweetly. Just like her brother...always caring. 

Jiyong smiles and still slightyly tired takes the food and joins the older on the sofa. "How are you?" says Jiyong between yawns. 

"Oh I'm fine. Woobin has been wild this week so he has taken a lot out of me." 

"Oh really...is it hard raising a kid on your own?" 

"It's hard...but family has really helped a lot. Seunghyun is a the best Uncle. He pretty much is like a father to my Woobinnie. You see it too. He will make a good father." says the older with a smile. Woobin is sleeping on the rug in front of him. The little one got tired while playing with some toys. Jiyong runs his hand through the younger ones hair. "I would love a boy...but sometimes I want a girl." 

"I think that either or would be good. Or twins!" says the older with a laugh.

Jiyong laughs too. "I don't think that I could handle that." 

"Yeah you would need bigger pant... ...I'm so sorry Jiyong...." 

Jiyong's face drops. Seunghyun told her...."How long have you known?" 

The older slightly bows..."I'm sorry...he told me a couple of weeks ago. He kept obessing over baby books and advice and I kept pressing questions to the point that he just told me....he's a terrible liar to he just blurted it out. It was shocking...and I'm sure you are shocked right now that I know...ok I'll stop talking...." says the older. You can tell that she feels bad for letting the secret out. 

Jiyong touches the older's hand. "It's ok...mainly because I know you like I know Seunghyun...but please...don't tell anyone." 

"Oh I won't...don't worry. Just. I have to ask. Are you ok with everything?" 

"Well it was hard at first, but I accept things now. Seunghyun has been a big help." 

"I'm sure he is. He is super excited about the baby." says the older with a smile. 

Seunghyun comes back to the house with a bag full of food from the store. "Oh hey all. I'm cooking tonight." 

"Since when." says Jiyong shocked

Hyeyoon laughs. "He cooks for us all the time." 

Jiyong looks at the two shocked. "And you didn't invite me?" 

Woobin wakes up to the sound of his uncle's voice. "UNcle!" The little one crazy haired runs into the older's arms. Seunghyun picks up the younger and kisses his cheeks. "Have you been a good wild one today?" The liittle one smiles and hugs Seunghyun even tighter. 

Jiyong loves how well Seungyhyun is around his nephew. "I want a hug too? Can I have one?" says Jiyong with a smile. "Be gentle" says Seunghyun leading the younger over to Jiyong. Jiyong speads his arms wide with a smile and the little one hugs tightly. "Aiiiiigo. How nice are you to hug your hyung." 

Hyeyoon smiles. "No you are Uncle Jiyong. Jiyong is family." 

Jiyong looks at his Noona with a smile. "Really?" 

"Of course Jiyong. We love you." 

Jiyong's eyes well up a bit making him put the little one down with a kiss to the top of his head. "I need to pee." says Jiyong going up the stairs. Seunghyun follows the younger. "Jiyong...Jiyong you ok?" says the older with a voice of worry. 

Jiyong smiles "Why do you always get the most worried when I just need to pee." Jiyong laughs a bit and hugs the older tightly. "Never change." 

"I don't plan on it." says the older huging Jiyong back. "Come back down. We need to prepare dinner." 

"We?" 

"Neeee we. You want food. We all help with preparing." 

"I don't cook" 

"Well you won't eat." says the older with a smile going back down the stairs with Jiyong in his steps. 

"Who's ready to cook!?" says Seunghyun to his nephew.

The little one smiles. "Meeeeeee!!!" 

Since Woobin is young and capable of creating messes the adults do most of the work...and adults meaning Seunghyun and his older sister. Jiyong being JIyong didn't really do much but eat most of the food that needed to be cooked. He couldn't help it since he gets these cravings that he just can't stop. Jiyong eats another carrot to only get the eye from Seunghyun. "Yaaah I'm just hungry." 

"Let him eat  Hyunnie." 

The older eyes his sister making Jiyong laugh. "She knows." 

Seunghyun looks at his sister slightly mad. "He knows...?" 

"Don't get mad at her...it just slipped out." says Jiyong continuing to eat carrots. "These are so good." The bag of carrorts get dragged away. "Stop eating all of the food before it's prepared. 

"Whatever" says Jiyong reaching for food again. "I'm eating for two." 

"Not a good excuse." says Hyeyoon with a laugh. "Your diet doesn't require much more." 

"Well my body doesn't say so." says Jiyong who is always hungry. 

"Yeah that man never stops." 

"Yah..." 

"Oh what ever you just said it yourself just now that you can't stop eating." 

"True." says Jiyong slightly biting his lip making eye contact for only the older to see. Seunghyun swallows and then turns around making Jiyong snicker. "So Noona are you dating?" 

The older smiles. "No not really. Just working on my company right now." 

"Oh good to hear you are still doing well with the company."

"Oh they company has been good for years. Where have you been?" says the woman jokingly. 

"Oh I was not quite here here." says Jiyong he doesn't mind making jokes of the past. It's doesn't hurt him. 

"Ok food is ready!" 

They all sit around and enjoy the food that they prepared together. Jiyogn hasn't had this kind of meal in ages where he is sitting with people who care about him. People who are not judging him and not constantly talking about the past. Not that the past is nothing to talk about, but they are talking to Jiyong not Junkie. 

Food is devoured in minutes and soon enough Hyeyoon and Woobin are saying their goodbyes for the night. Jiyong hugs the older. "Come over again soon. I'll be your date." 

Seunghyun then slightly pulls the younger back. "Lay off my Noona." 

Jiyong laughs. "Fine fine." but he makes his hand shaped like a phone and whispers "Call me" to only get the door closed with a laugh between the two fo them. 

The two go back to the kitchen where Seunghyun starts to clean off dirty dishes. "Food was good tonight." says Jiyong drying a plate. The older nods. "Well this is something we try to do once a month. It's kind of a tradition." 

"Well it's nice to have traditions and family. I always liked how close you two are." Jiyong continues to drying things and put them away to where he thinks things go. 

Seunghyun turns to the younger and sees that he is biting his lips slightly looking for the right cabinet to put the glasses. "Oh they go over here." says the older reaching around the younger to open the cabinet. Jiyong places the glasses in the cabinet to then feel a body pressed to his back with arms wrapped around his belly. "Is bean doing ok?" says the deep voice softly in Jiyong's ear. 

"Ne..." says Jiyong placing his hands over top of the olders. Jiyong didn't know the man had the confidence to back hug him. 

"I just had to hold you." says the older rubbing the little bump. "Bean had such good food today. My Jiyong and Bean are so happy." 

Jiyong can't help but smile and slightly tear up. The man has been emotional the past week. He wipes a tear. "We are." 

"Oh gosh are you crying again?" says the older in a laugh. 

"These damn hormones." says Jiyong with a laugh. 

"Maybe it's a girl" 

"Probably I'm so damn emotional." says Jiyong wiping another tear. The older smiles and leans closer to Jiyong. "I like it. I like this Jiyong." He leans in and captures Jiyong's lips making the younger lean up with the kiss. The kiss is powerful as the older envelopes his lips with his slightly at the lower lips to turn his head to capture more of the youngers full lips. Jiyong wraps his arms around the man and pulls them  closer. The older presses Jiyong into the counter with lips still locked still moving so slowly with passion. The older breathes in and releases the kiss to kiss the younger's neck to trail back up to the lips with a soft kiss. The kiss was passionate but sweet. 

"Damn..." says Jiyong. 

"Was I ok?" says the older with  a smile. 

"You know you were." says Jiyong with a laugh. 

"Well you are the first makeout in this kitchen." 

"Oh gee thanks. I feel honored...talk about killing the mood." 

"Oh...yeah that's probably not a good thing to brag about huh." 

Jiyong laughs a bit pulling his shirt over his bump more. "Ne maybe." 

Seunghyun then leans down and slight lifts up Jiyong's shirt exposing his stomach. "What are you doing you dork?" Seunghyun smiles and kisses Jiyong's stomach. "Bean needs kisses too." He kisses the stomach again. Jiyong runs a hand through the older's hair. "So you ok with this?" He points between the two of them. 

Seunghyun smiles. "Well...I think that what we are doing now is ok. I like kissing you and this belly of your...kinda always wanted to." 

"You did?" 

"Yeah...ever since coffee prince...and secret garden. I have wanted more..but was afraid to." 

"Well if things get too much...let me know." 

"I don't think that will happen." 

Jiyong smiles. "Well I'm going to bed. You coming up soon?" 

The older smiles. "I'll be up in a bit." 

Jiyong leans over and kisses the older one last time. "Mmmm those lips." He smiles with his brown eyes before heading up to bed. "Goodnight." 

"Good night" says the older with a smile. 

 

Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think! The holidays are here and I have a new story...Please take a look. It's called Rebel. CLick This

Elise choi