Camera

Reality

A light tap makes Jiyong fall out of sleep. It feels early but the sun is coming into his room is too bright. "Why must you wake me..." says Jiyong in a whine making Seunghyun nudge the man again. "Wake up..." 

Jiyong murmurs and closes his eyes again. "Let me sleep you ing bastard...." Jiyong has been feeling extra tired this week. Another pregnancy symptom that has creeped up on him. He just feels waves of exhaustion through out the day. Another nudge makes Jiyong finally open his eyes looking at the older man who is insisting that he wakes up. "Aish what time is it?" 

"It's 3pm you lazy ." says the older in almost a laugh. Jiyong then sits up. "No way....no way I slept that long...." says the younger. Jiyong has had the past couple of days off and has been laying around the house eating and watching TV. Last night he went to bed pretty late...he had no idea that he would sleep this long. "Damn I have that stream for V app today..." says Jiyong combing through his hair with his fingers. "How long have you been trying to wake me?" 

"The past two hours. You either cuss me out in your sleep or you would just turn over." says the older with a smile. "Bean is well rested." 

"Bean has been making me feel extra tired lately....how long is the stream again?" 

"It's 30 minutes...but you have hair and makeup remember." 

"..." Jiyong looks at his phone and sees that his manager is picking him up within the next hour. Jiyong motions for the older to move so he can get out of bed. With a stretch Jiyong goes toward the bathroom. "I'm going to shower. Looks like I will be leaving soon..." The man yawns and closes the door. He hears a faint knock making Jiyong crack the door. "Ne?" says the younger peering up at his hyung. "Are you hungry?" 

"When am I not." says Jiyong opening the door a bit more. "I'm sure they will have food on set." 

The older nods. "Ne ne...well I'll be down stairs." 

Jiyong closes the door and turns on the shower. He needs to at least wash his hair....hasn't washed it in two days...his hair noonas would kill him. He slips off his clothes and looks at him self in the mirror. His stomach is still small but you can see the mini bump. Jiyong places his hands on the stomach and gently traces around the bump and makes a heart with his hands. He quickly places them down. "We slept well today bean." says Jiyong with a laugh. This whole bean thing is actually helping him accept that he has a baby. Seunghyun being so damn excited all the time makes Jiyong care a little bit more. 

/////////////////////Downstairs

A car horn honks and Jiyong is texting like mad. The car has been waiting for minutes and Jiyong is already behind schedule. He runs down the stairs and Seunghyun stops the man. "Stop running." Jiyong looks at the man with a laugh. "I'm running late. Move move." Seunghyun doesn't move but looks at the man again. "Don't run like that. It's not good for the baby." 

Jiyong looks at how serious the man is. He almost seems worried. "Don't worry. I will stop running" He smiles a bit and then goes to the door with a walk. Seunghyun closes the door behind the younger and Jiyong walks over to the car and gets in. "I'm here." says Jiyong at his manager who is not amused. Did you use today...aish we are late."

Jiyong rolls his eyes. "I didn't use today and I'm sober I told you this time and time again." Jiyong's relationship with his manager has been rocky ever since Jiyong has been heavy on the drugs. When Jiyong was late...the manager got the most heat since they are always responsible for their clients.

"Well at least you look decent...." Manager Jung turns and looks out the window as they go to the venue. Jiyong plays on his phone a random TV show as the two proceed in silence. The ride was quiet but it made time go by fast as the car stops in front of a hotel. Jiyong gets out of the car quickly so he is not seen and follows the workers for the stream. 

Jiyong is lead into a room where there is a bed and a hot tub out side. The man laughs a bit. "What are we shooting today?" asked the man in a joking way. The set up seems like a o and manager Jung clears his throat. "Where should we start Jiyong first?" 

Jiyong is then lead to the hair and makeup room. They place him in a chair and the YG hair and makeup team place clothing choices for Jiyong to pre pick out and they start styling his hair. Jiyong looks at most of the clothing and chooses a bright yellow sweater to wear. The stylist leave Jiyong's hair down and kind of tussled to show off his new hair color called plum Jiyong. 

He is then lead on set where they show him where he can and can't go and how to use certain cameras. Jiyong is use to being on camera so this is very easy work for him. He is a little tired but they will never seen it. Jiyong is placed on a bed and the team then gives the ok for Jiyong to start. Jiyong takes the camera and does a cute look into the lens. "Hello...this is my first and last stream on this app." Jiyong says this because he will never download this app. 

The stream is easy because Jiyong is just simply talking to the camera and looking at what his viewers are typing. He then starts to take calls. He loves talking with his fans. Most can barely get in a word because they are too excited to speak. The most memorable ones was when a girl refused to give him her name. "What is your name?" 

"You will never know" 

Jiyong turns and then screams. "YAH!" This is why Jiyong does his fan service. It's because his fan are so fun and they will go on a 30 minute stream just to see his big feet and his sweaty hair. 

The stream ends and everyone claps. Jiyong's first mission is taking off the yellow sweater. The thing was so thick it made him just hot the main reason why he choose it was that it covered it mini bump. When he takes the sweater off his body is just hot and his hair is hot. "Noonas give me some ice..." Jiyong then rubs one on his face. "Aish it's so hot here...." Jiyong changes his mood when the V app creator comes into the room. "Thank you for your hard work." 

Jiyong bows. "It's was nothing. Anything for the fans." Jiyong changes back into his clothes and one of the noonas snicker a bit. "Looks like you had too many cookies today Jiyong shi." 

Jiyong slips the shirt over his head with a nervous laugh. "Yeah looks like I had a little too much huh." The main reason why Jiyong wore the sweater was to hide the bump a bit more. When he wears tight pants you see the bump even more. The noona comes over. "Are you putting on a little weight?" She is asking because she is one of the lead stylist. Jiyong shakes his head. "No..." 

"Ok well if you are putting on weight for muscles again let me know. I will make adjustments." She smiles a bit and Jiyong breathes out slowly. It just makes the man nervous already talking about a bump. What will happen at four and five months. Jiyong leaves the room and then goes back out to the set that is now being taken down. He then waves a bit. "Oh hyung!" says Jiyong surprised to see the man there. "What are you doing here?" 

"Oh I just wanted to see how this whole thing worked. You ready to go back?" says the older. Jiyong nods and follows the rest of the YG crew out. Jiyong and Seunghyun get in a van leaving the two to just chill. Jiyong sits in the back and lays down again. "Aigo I'm tired." 

Seunghyun laughs. "You were only on there for 30 minutes and have been awake a total of five hours." 

Jiyong then says quietly so the driver can't hear. "Bean says it's tired....so that means I'm tired. We are tired." says Jiyong flipping up his middle finger. 

Seunghyun laughs. "What manners you have towards your hyung."

The drive back is not long and the two are already back in the house. Jiyong goes to the kitchen and pulls out some random food to munch on. He warms up some left over kimchi and eats it alone as he plays with his phone. Seunghyun takes the side dish away from the younger making JIyong whine. "Yaaaaaaaahhhhh" 

"You need to eat better than this Jiyong." 

"I'm hungry for kimchi. Let me have my food you mother er." says Jiyong grabbing the bowl back making Seunghyun scoff with a laugh. The older then pulls out more food and warms them out sitting them in front of Jiyong. "Here eat this too. A least throw in some protein." 

Jiyong looks at the older. "You are telling me how to eat and you eat dollar ramyun at the corner store." 

"Those are goodies. You don't mess with that." says the older defending his cheap finds. 

""Neee neee....but I can't eat left overs?" 

"You were only going to eat that and that only you little . You need to eat more than that...that's why...." 

"What are you the father. You seems so damn invested in this baby. Like you are more invested in this baby than me." Jiyong laughs continuing to eat. 

"Because I care...." says the older in a low voice making Jiyong stop eating his food. 

"I know you do hyung and I appreciate you. You have been the only friend who truly believes in me and my messed up journey. Like I don't know what I would do with out your help." 

"I don't want to nag you though....when I told you to stop running earlier...I felt a little bad..." 

"You were a little abrupt...but I understand you hyung. I know you like the back of my hand. Your actions don't offend me." 

"Well...just let me know if I'm being too much. I don't want to make you go crazy." 

"You are already driving me crazy" says Jiyong with a smile. 

Seunghyun laughs eating some of Jiyong's food off his plate. "No really. If I'm stepping in too much...tell me to back off." 

"I don't want you to...and you are just fine hyung. You treat me so well...you are a good person...rare...." 

//////////////////////The Studio///////////////////////

There are some back track vocals that need to be recorded for the Made Tour. Jiyong is already in the booth finishing up his doubles for Zutter and his solos. Youngbae is nodding to the beat while Jiyong raps. The track stops. "Can you do that again? It was a little off." 

Jiyong nods. "Ne..." The music starts again and the music cuts off again. "What was it?" says Jiyong from the booth. Youngbae then makes a face. "You are still off." 

"How am I off beat. I'm the one who ing wrote this song...." 

"Well obviously you can't keep up....do it again." 

Jiyong holds back his words as the beat drops again. He says his part and then says in the mic. "Was it good enough?" Youngbae then motions for Jiyong to come out of the booth. Jiyong puts the head phones on the stand and comes out. Seungri gives Jiyong  a thumbs up. "You did great in there hyung." Jiyong smiles making Youngbae roll his eyes to where Jiyong can see the reaction. "Wow you just did that so I can see huh?" 

"What ever junkie...." 

"Call me that one more time...." 

Youngbae then clicks his tongue. "Daesung let's get your part over with." Daesung does as told as he walks past Jiyong. Jiyong goes and sits on the sofa next to Seungri. The younger then moves closer to the older. "Hyung it's nice having you in here with us." 

"Doesn't seem like everyone is happy to see me." Well you know that Daesung hyung doesn't want to be in the drama and Youngbae hyung is just a jerk to you....but Seunghyun hyung and I are happy to be here. Right Seunghyun hyung?" 

The older nods with a smile. Seungri then cuddles next to Jiyong making the older whine. "Yaaaaah it's too hot for you to cuddle..." Seungri then whines back but I missed you. We need to do more Gri on tour." Jiyong laughs. "When do we not give them fan service." 

"Le's do some now." Seungri cuddles close making himself comfortable next to Jiyong but the man is resting a little too heavy on his side. "Yah yah." 

Seunghyun then sits on the other side of the couch and pulls Seungri towards him. Seungri is then surprised that Seunghyun cuddled with another human and not a chair. Seungri of course cuddles back. "Oh hyung you are so warm and cuddly." The older then laughs. "Don't get use to it." 

Jiyong looks at the two. "I need to take a picture of this. Your fans will love it." 

Seunghyun then laughs. "You take that picture you die." 

Seungri then smiles. "Hyungs need to cuddle too." The younger moves and pushes Jiyong towards Seunghyun. Jiyong stops the younger from pushing him. "Yah yah yah. awkward....stop it..." says Jiyong with a shy look in his eyes. Seunghyun seems a little shy too. "I'm good..." Seungri then laughs. "You two are so funny. Why are you like this..." Seungri then points between the two. "Did you two sleep together?" 

Jiyong chunks a pillow at the younger. " NO!" 

Seunghyun then laughs like crazy. "You are such a ." 

Seungri shrugs his shoulders. "You two just acting a little funny." He then smiles. "Shall we cuddle some more Seunghyun hyung?" says the younger moving to the older again. Jiyong laughs. "You two look good together." 

Seungri smiles. "Don't we?" 

Jiyong give a thumbs up. "Oh yeah. Couple of the year." 

Seungri then places a leg over his hyungs. "We could win best couple award hyung. What do you think?" says Seungri staring into Seunghyun's eyes. The older laughs. "I have more important things to do....like collect chairs and pictures of beans." 

"Beans?" 

"Ne....beans....it's a new hobby of mine." 

"What the hyung? You have gone beyond weird on me." 

Jiyong changes the subject. "I'm going to head out. You coming too hyung?" Seunghhyun nods his head and stands up. "I'll see you guys later." Says the older. Jiyong doesn't even bother to say bye. The rest of the band still completely ignores him as he goes out into the black glassed hallway. Seunghyun presses the button to the elevator. "Are you upset I talked about bean." 

Jiyong sighs. "You just need to be careful what you say you know." 

"I will be don't worry." 

"Well Seungri doesn't need to know yet and any beans....please...just keep this a true secret for now...." 

The doors open. "Ne ne. I'm sorry..." says the older really sorry. Jiyong then smiles. "It's okay hyung." 

////////////////Later that night/////////////////////

Jiyong is tossing and turning in his sleep he can't seem to wake up from this dream. He is standing on  a ledge and he can't get off of it. The only way is down and that's only option as he looks over Seoul. Jiyong then wakes up out of his sleep with sweat dripping from his brows. A light pat on his back makes the man jolt. "Go back to sleep...I heard you talking in your sleep...figured it was a bad dream....I didn't want to wake you." says the quiet voice. 

"I saw the ledge where I almost die....where you saved me...." says Jiyong still scared. "It was too real...like I had no choice but to jump...what does that mean...." 

"It's just a dream...don't look into it that much."  

"Well it's not too late to get rid of this baby....maybe I'm not cute out for this..." Says Jiyong fearful. Seunghyun then sits on the bed and looks at Jiyong. "Don't think like that. You can do this. You have great friends who will support you and remember you can't get rid of this baby. It's too late...." 

Jiyong then remembers that he is too late to make any decisions. He then sighs. "This is just....a lot sometimes. The exhaustion and then people talking about my stomach...they can already tell there's a little difference...." 

"Who noticed your stomach?" 

"The clothing noonas...." 

"They are trained to see our bodies...they have seen us at all sizes. I don't think that they noticed a baby bump...." 

"Hyung...that is because I'm a man remember. I'm the freak show in secret." 

"Will you stop putting yourself down...." says the man slightly annoyed. "You are not a freak show. You are Jiyong. You are not a Junkie. You are Jiyong" says the older looking Jiyong in the eyes. "You are a wonderful person. You are also rare. Why don't you see that?" 

"Because I don't see it...." 

"It's probably because you only see Junkie....let go of that life. It's gone. This is you now. The real Jiyong who is sober who cares for others and eats random all day." 

"Yah...you calling me fat?" 

"I didn't say that prego brain. I'm saying that you are a good person....aish...." 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "Aigo...." Jiyong pats the older's shoulder. "My bad." he says in English. 

Seunghyun then laughs. "I'm don't speak English you brat." 

"I just said my bad you pabo" 

"Who you calling pabo." 

"You..." 

"Me?" says the older in a laugh. "Whatever disposal." says the older referring to Jiyong eating a whole fridge to it only showing on his stomach for a couple hours and then it goes down the toilet. 

Jiyong can't help but laugh as well making the two laugh like crazy at 3:27am. It's a nice laugh and it makes Jiyong almost forget about everything. This is a joy that is rare and he wants to hold on to it. The two look each other in the eyes and Jiyong can't help but stare. "We are friends right?" 

The two continue to stare into each other's eyes with only the tick of the ticking clock in the back ground. Seunghyun slowly takes a hand and runs it through Jiyong's plum hair tucking it behind his ear. "Define friend...." 

NEW CHAPTER! WHAT DO YOU THINK!? PLEASE UPVOTE AND COMMENT!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!

ELISECHOI