Just

Reality

Jiyong doesn't know what has gotten into him. He is kissing his hyung...he is kissing his goofy hyung. "Omo..." says Jiyong pulling away from the kiss. "I'm I'm...I'm sorry hyung!" says Jiyong apologetically. 

Seunghyun is in shock he was not expecting this at all. It is almost a dream it happened so fast. "Jiyong..." says He man putting a hand to his lips and then looking at the younger who is just as freaked. "Like..." The man can't even talk. Seunghyun then takes in a breath collecting his thoughts. "Jiyong...we are friends right?" 

Jiyong looks at the older and nods his head. "I'm sorry hyung. I just got overwhelmed with emotions with you being so nice to me and all....I don't know what came over me...please forgive me." says Jiyong still feeling guilty. 

"Hey hey..." says the older slightly pushing Jiyong's shoulder. "Let's just...forget that this even happened. It's just a little mistake." Seunghyun stands from the bed. "Hyeyoon is going to be leaving soon so I'm going to see them off. Our ride to YG will be here in about an hour...I'll leave you be k." The man walks out of the room like nothing happened. 

Jiyong is going crazy and Seunghyun acted like it wasn't a big deal. As soon as the door to his room closes. "Asljsafdja" says the man falling on the bed and wiggling in frustration. "What the Jiyong....what is wrong with your lips...." The man starts to smack his mouth. "Bad bad...." says the man to himself. He finally stops his squirms and looks at the ceiling. He doesn't know why he just suddenly kissed the man, but the moment felt right. Seunghyun has been nothing buy a great friend to him. Something he hasn't had in a while. 

Speaking of friends. Jiyong's phone buzzes again and again. He has been ignoring a lot of calls these past couple of weeks. Most of his fellow junkies have given up on him but Heechul is still persistent as ever. They both make a lot of money so they don't mind spending obscene amounts of money on drinks and drugs. The phone buzzes again and it's always a test for Jiyong not to answer it. He can't answer it now...

The phone finally stops buzzing and then seconds later a long buzz indicates a voicemail is left once again. Jiyong picks up his phone and opens the voicemail app. "Heeeeeey Jiyong. Where have you been mother er. I don't see you in the clubs...no where man. Why you ignoring your friends...Don't tell me they talked you into another rehab. If you need me to bail you out let me know hahahah. " The voice mail was in a some sort of club. Jiyong knows which one it is because of the yells and the music. 

He remembers the long nights dancing and snorting so much coke he would forget which planet he was on. Coke made him feel invincible and with his money involved he was powerful. People would do anything he said which got him a lot of ....which is not such a cool thing anymore now that he is expecting. He doesn't even know who the bastard is. 

Jiyong gets off the bed slowly and then reaches for his prenatal vitamins. The man opens the pills  and takes  them with water following behind. It's such struggle to take a medicine. Even something as simple as a prenatal pill. Jiyong is so use to having pills that would give him some trippy effect. Instead these pills help him from feeling like his body is being attacked. Google really scared the out of him. Without these pills the baby will basically take what ever it needs from it's host to stay alive. Sounds like a alien movie in Jiyong's eyes. 

The sound of the front door closing downstairs triggers Jiyong's brain to go get in the shower. 

/////////////////////////YG

Since Bigbang has been promoting like crazy Yang felt it was okay for the group to take a little holiday...from performances...they still need to make money. Of course Jiyong and Seunghyun have their performance for Zutter once the movie comes out, but it will be nothing like all the traveling they have been doing lately. Since Youngbae will be going to the army in 2017 promotions have been going in full force...it's time for a break. 

Youngbae and Seungri are in the studio waiting for Jiyong and Seunghyun to show up. Jiyong is never in the mood to see the rest of his group members because they are always ready to attack. Jiyong drags to the elevator with his limited edition Nikes' leaning against the glass doors. Seunghyun presses the button to the studios. "Come on man. It won't be so bad. I told them that you are really working to stay sober." 

Jiyong sighs. "Hyung...they have heard those words many times. I don't even believe it still." says the man watching the number change. Seunghyun pats the younger's shoulder. "Well you are doing great. It has been 5 weeks. Can you believe that." 

Five weeks. Jiyong didn't realize how much time has passed. The doors to the lift open and Seunghyun and Jiyong get off. The long hallway lead to another set of long hallways that are all marked studio. Bigbang has one of the larger studios and better views. All thanks to Jiyong's money and success he molded Bigbang into. 

The sliding doors open and Jiyong is stared down immediately by his band mates. The looks of judgment Jiyong was well prepared for. "Well why don't just just stare a hole in me." says Jiyong sitting on a chair near by. 

Youngbae rolls his eyes and then looks at Seunghyun. "The V app people should be here soon." Most meetings are in the studio because it's a place of comfort for all of them. They hate having meetings with the long tables. It's makes everything so serious. Jiyong sighs lightly rocking on the spinning chair. 

Seungri then smiles at Seunghyun. "Hyung guess what? I will be working on a Japanese variety show this month!" Seungri is all about hosting. He loves the attention and how he can make his voice sound important. Seunghyun smiles. "Well done Ri. How have you been Youngbae?" 

Youngbae smiles. "Good just have been looking into what we need to do after break. I spoke to the managers and they have confirmed two more countries for the world tour." 

Jiyong just loves how the other two are not even talking to him. He is use to this because most of the time he would be too high to function. Seunghyun looks at Jiyong. "Jiyong is 5 weeks clean." 

Seungri smiles. "Way to go Hyung!" 

Jiyong smiles a bit. "Thanks" 

Youngbae is just expressionless. "Hope that you can keep it up this time." 

"Wow that is great ing encouragement Bae." says Jiyong with a growl. "I'm sober" 

"For now" says the man quietly. Jiyong was just about to go after the man when suddenly the V app people come into the room and also Bigbang's manager Dong. BigBang then has to get into their professional roles. The people come over to greet Gdragon because the outside world still see him as a leader. Kimhee the app creator is with her crew to help promote their app. 

Her and two assistants have a seat on another near by sofa. "Thank you for making the time to see us. I came here today as you all know to promote our V app. I'm hoping to get you all to do a live stream. We all decided that it would be good for all of you to do a 30 minute stream to get the hype up." 

The woman is super excited like most people about their companies. Jiyong is always fascinated by how people think that celebrities will keep their products going. Jiyong has promoted many apps. Like the Line app where he used for a bit only because he was paid. A couple of pictures he doesn't even remember taking. This V app will be popular for a bit...but most likely will last for only so long. 

"GD we would like you to broadcast first." 

Gdragon nods. "Ne ne." The meeting goes on for another 30 minutes and Jiyong is kind of jealous of Daesung because he is currently shooting for a music video for a drama. The meeting ends and the reps leave the room. Manager Dong then looks at Youngbae. "So I hope that you boys can put on a good show. I know that it's not what you like doing, but it's easy money." The manager leaves the room making it just the members again. 

"So Jiyong...please show up on time to the set." says Youngbae talking in a tone. Like Jiyong is still high or just plain dumb as hell. Jiyong is sick of the tone. 

"I'm sober. Like I said when I got here. I will be on time and stop talking to me like I'm some dumb ." 

"You have done lots of dumb to the point we don't trust you anymore." 

"Why are you so damn mad all the time." 

"You know why Junkie" 

" YOU!" says Jiyong loudly. "Why don't you go something because clearly you need some relief in your life" 

"Mother er" says Bae changing his position. 

"YAH!" says Seunghyun stopping the fight before it turns into a real one. "Can we please sit in the same room with out you picking on Jiyong. I have seen with my own two eyes that Jiyong is doing his best and he is indeed sober." 

"He has done this in the past. What makes me think that he won't relapse. He is only 5wks....what the hell is that. Some achievement." Youngbae then stands. "Call me rude but I don't trust you. I probably will not for a while since you have ed this group over to the point that I have to do your job for you." Youngbae then goes out of the room. Seungri who feels awkward then stands and bows. "I will see you later. I have a date." The man quickly leaves the room and Jiyong then slams his hand against that computer desk making the keyboard slightly rumble. "That ing troll..." says Jiyong angry. 

"Don't let that discourage you Jiyong. You are doing great." 

Jiyong sighs. "I can't even get mad because he is right...I have let you all down....for years..." 

Seunghyun who is also in a spinning chair turns Jiyong's chair towards him. He looks into his eyes. "I haven't given up on you. I never have. You are always a leader. This is your group. Let those words of hate make you want to prove everyone wrong." 

Jiyong then laughs a bit. "You should be one of those life coaches....you really are good at saying the right things." Jiyong's phone buzzes again. He knows who it is. Dr. Noona...or aka in Jiyong's book. She has been texting him all day. Who answers a text at 8am..."Took her long enough to respond..." says Jiyong sarcasticly. 

"Who is it?" says Seunghyun in a curious tone. 

"Noona wants to see me." says Jiyong not in the mood to see her. 

"Oh yeah. She texted me too." says the older looking at the missed text from her. 

"Aish...you too? She keeps texting me like I'm about to go into labor..." says Jiyong annoyed at another thing. "Geez can people just leave me alone today..." says Jiyong unconsciously rubbing his stomach. It's not even round but Jiyong still does it. Seunghyun laughs a bit. "I will be fine. I'll go with you." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "It's fine. This is my responsibility. I don't want to drag you into this too. Thanks though." says the younger with a smile. Jiyong gathers his things and makes his way to the elevator. He does down to the bottom floor and makes his way to the agency's clinic. Jiyong comes into the mini hospital. "I have arrived." 

Gummy stands from her desk with a look of relief. "Yah. You need to be in here when I text you. We need to make sure that you and baby are healthy." 

Jiyong sighs and goes over to the table. "I'm here right. Can we just get this over with." 

Gummy doesn't even argue with the man and goes over to the table and turns on the ultra sound machine. Jiyong lifts up his shift a bit exposing his barely visible bump. The woman first puts on gloves and touches the stomach lightly. "How does this feel?" 

Jiyong shakes his head. "I feel nothing." Gummy nods and continues to feel around the stomach making Jiyong annoyed. "Yah you are going to give me gas all day feeling on my stomach like that. It's fine I said." 

"Let me do my job ne." says continues to feel around and then puts a cold gel on Jiyong's stomach making the man slightly jolt. Gummy smirks and then puts the metal device on his stomach feeling around  a bit. "Looks like things are going well. Keep taking your meds and there is one more thing that you will need to do." She turns off the machine and prints out a couple of pictures. "There is one place that might help you. It's specifically for idols who are expecting but the public doesn't know." 

Jiyong then sighs. "What is this place?" 

"Well...it's a class. It teaches you about your baby and there are exercises that they teach you so you don't get exhausted through out the day. Pretty much setting you up for a healthy pregnancy." 

"Are you talking about those mommy classes where I breathe and change diapers...forget it..." 

"Jiyong....just go to it once...." 

"And have someone else know that I'm pregnant...and I'm a man." 

"Well this place is very discrete and it's even the place where Chaerin went to before having her kid. The classes are one on one and they come to you. I set up an appointment for you today at 4:30." 

"What the Noona..." says Jiyong with a groan. 

"You need to know how to take care of this baby if you need to. You can hire nannies all you want but at the end of the day you are the father of this child. You need to at least know the basics and also while you are like this an expert can help you out." 

"Well looks like I don't have a choice huh...." 

Gummy smiles and hugs Jiyong lightly. "You will love her. She is young but great what she does...by the way I took some pictures. " She hands them to Jiyong and the black and white pictures show that the baby inside of him is definitely bigger than before.

Jiyong takes the pictures and puts them in his pocket. "I'll be going now...I have a meeting... "

 

///////////////////////Back at the house

The house is empty. "Thank GOD!" says Jiyong as he comes into the house. He doesn't know what to expect from this meeting. He goes up stairs and changes into something more comfortable just in case this woman has him stretching or something weird. He can't believe that he is doing this, but learning the basics on how to not get exhausted all the time will help him for tour. 

This meeting will pretty much be for work because Jiyong never wants work to be affected by the baby. Well for as long as he can...at some point he will have to take a break...hopefully he doesn't have to tell anyone he is pregnant. 

The door bell rings and Jiyong comes down the stairs to open the door. A small lady who doesn't look more than 25 smiles brightly. "Nice to meet you Jiyong. I'm Hyuna." 

The girls is short and very much in shape with her strong hand shake. Jiyong opens the door more. "Please...come in." The woman doesn't give a awkward vibe at all as she comes into the living room of the house and puts down her various bags probably full of randomness. She starts to open her bags and lots of things come out of it. It's random mats and balls and weirdness. The woman is not that organized looking at how she packed her bags, but who is he to judge. "So Jiyong how many weeks are you?" 

"Weeks?" says Jiyong confused.

Hyuna stands with a smile. "Ne. How many weeks or months are you pregnant?" 

"Almost 3 months...but 2.5...I guess...that's what the doc told me" 

Hyuna smiles with a laugh. It's very warm. "This whole pregnancy is kinda confusing huh. I have three kids and they all confused me at some point how many weeks. " The woman then sits on a mat and pat the mat next to her. "Have a seat." 

Jiyong does as told and sits on a mat not too far from her. "The key to a healthy pregnancy is fitness, diet, and state of mind." says the woman putting her legs crossed. "Please follow what I do." The woman then sits with her back straight and places her hands on her knees. "Breathe in slowly letting in all the positive energy....and then breathe out letting out all the bad." 

Jiyong is trying not to laugh. What is this nut talking about energy thinks the man in his head. He breathes in four more times and crazy enough he does feel a lot calmer making Hyuna smile. "See you look so much better. I felt that some thing was on your mind." She then smiles at Jiyong. "Will the father be joining us?" 

Jiyong averts his eyes. "The father...is not in the picture...." says Jiyong with a low voice. How embarrassing to tell this woman that he doesn't even have a father to father his child too. Hyuna smiles. "My apologies. Well if you could get a friend we will be doing breathing excises. These are great for when you are on the road and you just need to calm down. I will be showing you different stretches you can do as well as your belly gets bigger." says the woman with a bit of excitement. "What do you think you will have?" 

Jiyong shrugs his shoulders. "Dunno..." 

The woman then leaves that topic. "We need to get you into deep breathing lessons. We will just do a taste of it today. This will not only clear the mind but calm the baby so it doesn't feel stressed." 

A door opens and then closes revealing Seunghyun with a couple of bag of clothes from random sponsors. "Jiyong I got you some....Oh...hello...." says the older not expecting a guest. He looks over all of the random item. "Oh you must be Hyuna. We spoke earlier this week." 

"Oh yes! Nice to finally meet you. If you could help Jiyong that would be great." 

"Wait...you already met?" says Jiyong looking at Seunghyun.

Hyuna smiles. "Ne, he called me a couple of weeks ago but I was too booked up. I finally had a couple of mommies deliever so I have space now for you." 

Seunghyun looks at Jiyong. "Sorry...I should have discussed this with you." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "It's fine. I actually feel less stressed already" says Jiyong smiling at Hyuna. The woman then motions for Seunghyun to come closer. "Please sit behind Jiyong. He needs a partner for this." 

"Sit behind him...?" says Seunghyun coming over. The woman nods and Jiyong all of a sudden gets shy. Seunghyun does as told and sits behind Jiyong having the younger's back against his chest. "Jiyong is so stiff...please feel more comfortable. You are amongst friends." says Hyuna rubbing Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong tries to relax but it's just so awkward at the moment. 

Seunghyun then leans against Jiyong softly. "Try to relax." says the older slightly massaging Jiyong leg. Hyuna then smiles. "Okay now breathe in deeply" The two start a breathing exercise which has them breathing together in sync. It's a very deep experience because it almost feels like you are on the same wave length as the other. Jiyong gets so comfortable he closes his eyes making Hyuna smile and coach the two more. "Ne that's it. Now Jiyong place your hands on your belly and speak to your baby. Let it feel your vibrations of calm." They continue to breath in and out and Jiyong doesn't know what to say. 

Instead Seunghyun speaks for Jiyong. "Hello bean. We are just sitting and thinking of you right now. Daddy Jiyong is a little shy, but he is so happy that you are happy right now." He places his hands on Jiyong's belly and rubs it gently. "We can't wait to meet you Bean. Jiyong would like to say something too..." 

Jiyong doesn't know what exactly to say. "Hi...I'm your...I'm Jiyong...I'm sorry I have been so cruel to you...I hope that we can continue to be...ok...I'm sorry..." says Jiyong holding his stomach gently. "I'm sorry...I'll be the best to you..." Jiyong doesn't know why but he sheds a tear. Seunghyun feels the man slightly crying and places his hand on top of Jiyong's. "You are surrounded by people who care. You are loved Jiyong." says Hyuna with glossy eyes. "I think that will do it today. Thank you for your time." The three stand up and Jiyong and Seunghyun see Hyuna off. Seunghyun closes the door and looks at Jiyong. 

"You okay?" 

Jiyong goes over to the kitchen. He doesn't know what came over him...but the moment made him so damn emotional. "I'm fine." 

"You don't mind I called her right?" 

"Well knowing Gummy didn't order her...I'm cool now." 

"It's not too weird is it?" 

"I was at first with the energy ...but I like the breathing..." says Jiyong kind of shy at the end. Seunghyun was so damn close. "She said I could do the exercises on tour. These meetings are good for work....it will help me out." 

"This is for you mainly though...this will help you to feel more comfortable with the baby. She will be with you all nine months. She will even help pick out a crib if you want" 

"Wow...she must be expensive..." 

"Don't worry...it's all on your credit card." says the older with a laugh. 

Jiyong doesn't even get mad. "Wow...going into the cards now. ...Well it was for a good purpose." says Jiyong sitting on a chair. "I'm hungry...." says the man about to get up off the chair. 

"I'll get it. You have been on your feet all day." 

Jiyong chuckles "I can get it." Seunghyun cuts him off. "No. I will do it just sit while I warm this up." The man warms up the food and places everything on a plate. "Here you go...eat up...well wait....it's too hot..." 

"It's fine..." says Jiyong taking the plate and eating the food with a quickness. "Hyung..." 

"Ne..." says the older looking at his laptop.

"Thanks for everything really...." 

"I know. You are thankful you little bastard" says the older with a laugh. "You will owe me big in the future." 

Jiyong nods. "Ne ne." 

Seunghyun then smiles. "Don't get too thankful. You might end up kissing me again." says the older in a laugh again making Jiyong blush. "Yah...I told you it was just a mistake I didn't even think I just the mood it just GAH you smiling BASTARD!" Jiyong yells and then feels a slight cramp making Seunghyun freak out going to the younger and looking him over. "Jiyong ah...you ok...how's your stomach...I'm sorry...I'm sorry bean..." says the older rubbing Jiyong's stomach continually. 

Jiyong then starts to laugh. "It's just gas...I had a taco earlier...I think it's about to pass soon" says Jiyong with a grin. 

"Disgusting..." says the older with a laugh. 

"Well you were so concerned" The younger laughs, but he is so grateful there is someone who freaks out over his health. "You will be a good father to your children." 

Seunghyun laughs. "I hope so..."

"Just when you find someone...slowly show them your weirdness of chairs and seclas." Jiyong laughs. 

"Those chairs are works of art." 

"Ne ne..." says Jiyong taking a bit of food. He knows better getting in a debate over chairs. Not a good idea. The two continue to do what ever and Jiyong can't help but say. "Hyung..."

"Ne..." says the older scrolling through pictures. 

"Thanks." 

"I know..." says the older with a grin. "And Jiyong...you don't have to do this alone...If you want...you can stay here...it's a safe place for you and the baby..." 

Jiyong is speechless. "You don't have to do that...I have a place." 

"Yeah you have a place for a bachlor. Not a baby..." 

"Yeah..." says Jiyong looking back on his one bed room condo. It's nothing but party city. 

"You don't have to answer now...but think about it....no pressure." The older bends down and sees a ultra sound picture on the ground. "Oh you got more pictures..." 

Jiyong looks down. "Omo...I thought those were in my pocket..." 

"Must have fallen out when you sat down just now....You carry these around alot..." 

"Yeah...it's stupid of me I know..." 

Seunghyun laughs. "Why would it be...shows you care a bit." The older then walks over to the fridge. "Bean needs to be in a safe place." He puts a magnet on the picture sticking it on the fridge. "Let's keep bean here for now. Hand me the one month picture..." The older looks the younger over. "Oh come on...I know you have it on you...." 

Jiyong does have it on him. He can't seem to not hold a picture of the baby...it's almost a cold reality in his state right now. Putting the picture on the frige...just feels right. "He reaches in his pocket and pulls out the slightly dented picture." 

"Omo...Bean is growing...Look at the difference." says the older in aw. 

Jiyong laughs. "You are more excited about this baby than me." 

"Well...someone has to be." says the older. Seunghyun is just a natural when it comes to kids.

Jiyong then stands. "What if someone think that you are the father with those on the fidge." Jiyong goes over and attempts to take off one of the pictures but his hyung stops him.

"I don't care what others think." He sticks the picture back on and looks at Jiyong with a smile. "Bean stays."  

"Stop being so good to me." 

"Why? ....does it make you want to kiss me" says the older in a laugh. 

Jiyong quickly turns around. "I'm going to watch some TV" He runs to the couch with his heart beating like crazy. "Omo." 

"What you say?" says the older in the kitchen eating some leftovers.

"Nothing...yelling at the TV...." 

Hello all! Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment and UPVOTE! Also I had a story featured on the Homepage last weekend! How surreal! Anyways Thanks for reading! 

Elise choi