Beats

Reality

Jiyong is doing his usual. Partying like a fool with his so called friends waiting for him to put more drinks on the tab. There is nothing new about his night because Jiyong always parties hard. Heechul his clubbing buddy is throwing back the drinks and drugs just as hard as Jiyong. You would think that they are great friends the way they drunkenly laugh at everything in unison, but really they are not close at all. The only thing that keep them buddies is because they enjoy the same choice of drug. 

They are in the VVIP section as usual at the club and in these sections it's mostly private rooms. The workers have to sign waivers to make sure that no words go out on what they see here. If anyone says a word they are stuck in a lawsuit that will pretty much ruin their future. Jiyong love's it at Club One because the rooms are private and the tables are the prefect height for making lines. 

"Yah hurry up... "says Jiyong with a whine. Heechul laughs to himself as he uses one of his manager's business cards to separate the white substance. Everyone in the room pretty much is high and Jiyong is higher because just one line is not enough any more. Jiyong throws back a shot and grits his teeth to the strong liquid. Jiyong then starts to get up and people groan because the table is long and six people have to scoot out just to have him get out. "Oh what ever. You have your drugs. Get Hiiiiiiigh" says Jiyong with a smile and everyone cheers in response. 

The man walks away from the room and closes the room. He stumbles down the dim hallway and slums his way to the VVIP bathroom. He walks in and notices a man getting a from a waitress. Jiyong laughs a bit. "Oooooooh can I get one next honey...." The man getting a bow job is a idol and can't help but freak out a bit. "Oh don't stop...this is VVIP...that can't say anything....continue..." says Jiyong going into the bathroom stall to only grab his stomach in pain. His stomach has been killing him. "Damn..." says Jiyong as he leans against the wall. Finally...it starts to come up as Jiyong brings himself over the toilet and this is the fifth time. Nothing is staying down and it's pissing the man off because it's messing with his high. 

He flushes the toilet and sits on top of the seat. He brings out his wallet and stares at the pictures that were thrown at him earlier. Jiyong's eyes start to well up with tears...."I hope that this is not true...." The last thing Jiyong wants is a baby. It's promotions for the new album and before all of Bigbang goes to the military. This is the time to as many men and women as he can...but his damn stomach might have a different plan for him. Jiyong stands up and still drunk unlocks the door. He walks over to the sink in the now empty bathroom.  He lifts up his shirt and stares at his stomach again patting it a couple of times. "What are you doing?" says Donghae coming in. 

Jiyong puts his shirt down and laughs a bit. "Looking to see where my abs have gone." 

Donghae laughs as well. "You look high as a kite man. I thought that you were slowing down a bit." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "Not today I guess. Need to keep up with the party." 

"The party needs to keep up with you." says Donghae ping his pants to pee.

"Man you do need to hit the gym...looks like your are growing a little bump."

Jiyong panics a bit on the inside and jokes. " you and the rest of SJ with your damn abs." Jiyong fixes his hair a bit and then goes back in to the club scene. The thing that being drunk and high and that you don't just see double you feel like you have triple vision. Being high some times makes you like a super hero because all of your senses are heightened...just the thing that is the next morning when you wake up....you will feel some times being the super hero is not so smart....like last weekend when Jiyong swore that he could lift a car....yeah...about that...

Jiyong makes it back into the party room. No one even notices that he is back because everyone is focused on every one else or just themselves. Most idols are so into themselves it's just sickening. Jiyong doesn't care to ask people to scoot out. Instead he walks across the table back to his spot. Some people notice and of course don't care. 

"So where's the after party." says a random girl a couple of seats down. She is a new idol and wearing a super short dress. Jiyong notices the ivory legs and smirks. "It's where ever you want it to be baby." 

The woman smiles a bit and makes eyes at Jiyong. Jiyong laughs a bit and then motions for the girl to leave the table. They go out of the room unnoticed and end up in the back of  a private car making out as soon as the car door closes. They are both drunk and high and can't even remember how they got to this state. The girl straddles Jiyong and grinds her hips into making Jiyong growl holding on to the girls sides. "Oppa I always wanted to kiss you." 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "Everyone wants to kiss me...." 

"Oppa...touch me..." says the girl in a y moan. Jiyong tries not to laugh because the girl is trying to be y...sometimes it's a little much with the moans. Jiyong then s his pants and pulls out his semi hard member. The girl looks down at the member. "You know what to do." says Jiyong looking the girl in the eyes. She then giggles a bit and slips off her underwear. Jiyong doesn't kiss the girl much as she starts to ride him in the back of the car. The driver is use to this nonsense and just ignores the two in the back of the seat. 

Jiyong closes his eyes and tries to focus on his high and the pleasure. The girl is and trying to be y but Jiyong doesn't care....she is just another piece of . They start to a little harder as the girl hits the same spot over and over again. Jiyong then groans but it's not from the . It's his damn stomach again...it's now bothering him while he is trying to get off. The woman notices Jiyong is starting to go in and out of consciousness. "Oppa....Opppa..." says the girl holding on to Jiyong's face but the man is in a heavy sweat. He is saying words but they don't make sense. "Driver!" The driver slows the car down to a stop and then looks back at the girl and hands her waiver....it's very common in the idol world. "Sign this please." The girl does as told but then looks at the man again. "Jiyong oppa...what should we do about him..." 

The driver sighs and then gives her some cash. "Don't worry about him...he will be fine. Please go and get a cab...this is a busy street." The girl looks at a passed out man with a worried face but she gets out of the car. The driver watches as the girl hails a cab and then looks in the back of the car. "I'm sorry Jiyong but we need to call him...." 

Jiyong then groans quietly "Don't...." to then closing his eyes. 

//////////////////////////The next morning

It's 10am and Jiyong never wakes up this early after a day of partying. He has no idea how he got here but he doesn't care right now as his stomach is aching like crazy. The man  sits up a bit but then runs out of the bed to the nearest toilet. The man is on his knees next to the porcelain god pretty much getting rid of the rest of the party last night. He flushes the toilet to then go to his sink to flick on the cold water. 

"I see that you are awake." 

Jiyong looks through the mirror and groans. "Why are you here." 

The older man sighs. "Because they called me....you could have died you know..." 

"Hyung I was just fine." 

 It's Seunghyun. He's the one that the driver called because that is the only person that they could call when Jiyong is in that state of almost no return. They can't take Jiyong to the hospital because he is just simply too famous...also YG can't take that risk. The reason why Seunghyun is so important is because Seunghyun use to be a addict too when he was much younger. He did all the drugs not just coke. He went to the pits of hell but he got out of it and has now been sober the past six years. The only person who understands Jiyong is Seunghyun. Seunghyun is very open about his past addictions and the workers of YG unfortunately have dragged him and begged him for years for him to help them because Jiyong's out of control and is simply too beyond them. Of course Seunghyun minds....but it's hard to just let your childhood friend suffer. 

Jiyong groans a bit as he looks at a bruise on his arm. "Aish..." he rubs it gently. "What did you do throw me around." 

Seunghyun stirs his coffee. "You have no idea what it took for us to get your back in bed. You kept getting out of bed mumbling some bull." Seunghyun is not doing this because he cares...he is doing this really for the group....and he is human in some ways too don't get him wrong. "You ing went too hard last night Jiyong. I thought that you were going to try to find your limits." 

Jiyong laughs a bit as he washes his face. "Oh come on man. I'm still alive." 

"You are lucky you are still alive you piece of . I had to force you to puke to get that bull out of your stomach....you were running a fever so high I had to put you in the shower to warm you up...." This time actually was the worst. Jiyong was totally unconcious and Seunghyun wasn't expecting this much. "You need help again." 

"That doesn't work. This is my life." says Jiyong lifting a stash in his drawer. Seunghyun rolls his eyes. "You know...you are lucky. I could have said it. Let him die. Let him ing overdose with the in his stomach. I bet your mom would love to see you in this state." 

"ing shut your mouth...how dare you..." says Jiyong slightly offended. 

"Oh please...like they don't know....Your mom doesn't come over because she is afraid of you." The words are very true. They have tried and tried again to get Jiyong better so that he can focus on his career. 

"They just want my money." 

"Ungrateful ." says Seunghyun as he walks out of the room. He can't deal with this right now. He goes to try to help a friend in neeed...well not really a friend and pretty much he gets nothing out of it. Not even a thank you. "I'm leaving" 

Jiyong looks himself in the mirror and screams loudly as he tosses all of his face creams about. He puts his hands on the sink and does a deep sigh to then holding his stomach again. The pains this morning are even worse than last night. "Drugs..." says Jiyong as he opens his baggy...at least him being high knocks down the pain. The man gets the white substance in a line to then start to lean down to stiff up the drugs but the man is pulled by his wrist. "THE JIYONG!" screams Seunghyun....no he didn't leave yet...he just can't with Jiyong in this state. Even though Jiyong runs his mouth...he just can't leave. 

"YAH JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE!"

Seunghyun then pushes the coke off the sink making the substance disappear in the air. Jiyong gets raged and punches the man in the stomach making the man hurl over a bit. Seunghyun who is much bigger then takes the smaller man and pushes him out of the room and then punches him in the stomach hard making Jiyong fall to the floor. "I come here because I pity your sorry . You almost died. You need to wake up man do something with you life instead of hiding. Don't you want to be leader again...." 

"Stop lecturing me..." says Jiyong in pain as his stomach is hurting even worse now. Seunghyun looks at the man. "What is wrong with you now. You have been holding your stomach since last night." 

"Food poisoning.." says Jiyong in a groan. "Are you finished beating me up...please leave...." 

"What ever...food poisioning my " says Seunghyun picking up his jacket to leave. 

"Btw I'm changing my code." says Jiyong to the man leaving. Seunghyun laughs. "I had your keys you dumb ." 

Jiyong then lays across the bed. "...." 

/////////////////////Studio

Seunghyun just stepped into the booth. He takes out his IPad and starts to recite his lyrics. The music is booming and it's only Youngbae and Seungri at the moment. Daesung is filming so he is coming by later. Youngbae nods to the music and stops the track pushing  a button. "Hyung it's a little too fast. You are getting off the beat." Seunghyun nods and the music starts again. The rapper finishes the back track and steps out. "That's a good one huh." says the older with a grin. Youngbae nods. "Ne it was perfect for only three takes." 

"Because I'm king" says the older in a laugh making the other two laugh with him. Bigbang is a great unit when it's only the four of them together. There is only the tension when Jiyong is in the mix. If only Jiyong wasn't the leader they could have all made the group decision to fire him, but because the man is so cute...he gets most of the attention the most views, followers, likes out of all of them. He is pretty much the gas to the car that's running.

Seunghyun goes over to his jacket and starts to rummage through his pockets while talking to the other men. This jacket is black like the one that Jiyong wore last night. The older pulls out a bottle of pills and reads them slowly to himself to then freaking out and putting them back in the jacket. Seungri laughs. "Whoa what happen?" 

Seunghyun nervously laughs to himself. "Oh it was nothing." 

"It was a bottle hyung...what was it..."

Seunghyun smiles. "Don't worry. It's not drugs...just Advil. I thought that the lid was falling off..." 

"Oh silly hyung." says Ri then going back to their conversation. Seunghyun sits on the sofa and pulls out his phone to then pull out the bottle of pills. It's not a brand of anything but the word pre-natal is confusing the out of him. He then text Jiyong. 

Seunghyun then sighs as he picks up this things. "I will see you guys later. " 

"Oh I thought that you were going to eat with us." 

"I might meet up with you a little later. Sorry." 

Seungri smiles. "It's cool hyung. We will probably see you later." says the younger patting his hyung's shoulder. 

Seunghyun leaves the studio and goes down the hall to the elevator. The older mumbles to him self because he is clearly pissed at himself. Since they have the same color jacket he mixed them up. Now he is seeing things he doesn't really want to see. 

He gets off of the lift to see Jiyong sitting  on the floor near the mirrors. "Are you high..." 

Jiyong scoffs, "Why do you care..." 

"Because I want a clear answer to this bull . "

"What are you talk...." Jiyong stops mid sentence when a bottle of pills and photos are being thrown at him. Jiyong is of course in shock because he totally forgot that those items were in his jacket from last night. "Why are you going through my stuff." says Jiyong clearly defensive.

"Did you get some girl pregnant with your non responsible ." 

Jiyong stays silent and looks down. He doesn't know what to say in this situation. He instead just picks up the pictures and the bottle of pills. He doesn't even know if this sick joke is over yet. "Why do you care." 

"I don't care about you...don't mistake that....but what do you expect me to say when I find ing pre natal pills and ultrasound pictures of a fetus in your jacket." 

Jiyong then stands. "Don't worry it's being taken care of." 

Seunghyun sighs. "No telling how many women you had to take care of..." 

"I sleep with mostly men...you know that..this was just..." The younger holds his stomach a bit. "A mistake. It's being taken care of....don't worry bigbang won't have a scandal." 

"A scandal is not is what is on my mind right now. Are you ok?" 

"I'm fine..." 

"Is that why you partied so hard...because of these pictures?" 

"Stop caring damn you...you don't care so stop acting like you do..." says Jiyong getting a pain to his stomach again to then running to the restroom with the door slamming closed. Seunghyun then hears Jiyong again throwing up to hearing a toilet flush. The door flings open again with a exhausted Jiyong. "Just leave will ya." 

The older then shrugs his shoulders. "Fine." Seunghyun leaves and Jiyong falls to the floor. He was sitting on the floor when Seunghyun came in because the pain in his stomach is by far the worst. Almost unbearable. Jiyong in almost a sweat picks up this things and starts to go out of the gym. He opens the door and starts to walk slowly. He makes it five steps and then falls to the floor again. "Aaaaarrrrr..." says the man in pain. Luckily he is the only on in this part of YG right now since it's a Sunday. 

Jiyong with beads of sweat coming down his face slowly gets up again and starts to make his way down the hall again. He finally reaches the elevator and presses down. He is stupid at times...but he knows when things are getting bad as he holds his stomach. The man gets off the lift and sees the door with Gummy's name on it. Jiyong makes it to the door and barely opens it. Gummy opens the door fully. "Hello? Jiyong?!"  The woman the holds on to a passed out man running  a fever. Minzy who is sitting in the room too runs over to her sisters aid. "What happen Unni?" 

"He's over doing it again. The baby is trying to survive and using Jiyong's body to grab what ever it can." says Gummy with the help of her sister placing Jiyong on the table. 

"Can we just do him a favor and get rid of the baby?" 

"We can't abort it. He's too far long." 

"You said only two months." 

Gummy then looks at her sister. "It's pretty much going in its next stage of development and also the law states if he's past one month...we can not abort. He will have to live with his mistake." 

MInzy then makes a face. "Such a waste....how can he father this child..." 

"Well dongsaeng, with him...no telling what will happen...at this rate the fetus will die. It's barely surviving now." Gummy then takes out a needle and places a IV in Jiyong's arm. The younger groans a bit and then starts to wake. "Don't you dare move..." 

Jiyong opens his eyes and sees where he is at and closes them again. "Do what you have to..." That is all he says as he lays back on the table. "How long have you been feeling like this?" 

"Since last night..." 

"Did you get high..." 

"Of course..." says Jiyong annoyed. "Just fix it....take care of this problem." 

"So now you believe me." 

"I'm still trying to think that this is a sick joke." 

Gummy then turns on the ultra sound and puts some gel on Jiyong's belly. Jiyong flinches a bit. "Don't move I need a good picture." The woman then puts the device on his stomach and moves it around. "You think that this is a joke..." She then pushes a button to have them all hearing the sound of a rapid heartbeat. "There is a baby in there Jiyong and sadly you are the father." 

The heartbeat continues and both Minzy and Jiyong are shocked to how real this is. Jiyong sits there for minutes in shock...just trying to take in how that thing on the screen is coming from him. "How is this possible. This can't happen..." says the man almost in tears. Minzy has never seen Jiyong in such a weak state. The almighty Junkie is at a loss of words and scared out of his mind. "Get rid of it." 

"I can't do that. You are too far long." 

"Get rid of it...." says Jiyong again covering his ears bringing his legs up to his chest so the instrument is no longer on his stomach. "GET RID OF IT!!!" screams the man again. 

"Yah!" screams Gummy back at the man. "You are the one that did this to yourself. You need to take responsibility." 

"I don't ing care about the law." says Jiyong trying to get up. 

"What are you doing?" says Gummy pissed again. "You need to stay here and get the proper nutrients for you and the baby. That baby didn't choose it's father...I'm not going to let you kill it on my watch..." 

" you!" Jiyong then stands from the table and looks for a instrument. He then attempts to stab his stomach but Gummy gets to the man faster. Since Jiyong is weak he can not fight off the woman as she punches the man on the side. Jiyong falls to the floor. "Don't worry. That won't hurt the baby but it will hurt you. You can't run from this...and you will not try to make a murder in my practice. ing GET ON THE TABLE AND LAY THERE!" 

Jiyong has lost this battle as he painfully gets on the table. Gummy comes over with a sigh and adjust the IV in the man's arm. "Do you even know who the father is...." Jiyong shakes his head. "Pitiful..." says the older lifting the man's shirt again to examine the stomach. "You will be fine for now...." 

Minzy looks at the man. "He won't even remember all of this huh...he doesn't even care..." 

Gummy then looks at her sister across the table. "Well he must care a little." She then looks at his eyes "Because he is not even high right now..." 

"What, is that comment is suppose to have an impact on me...?" says Jiyong with a tisk. 

"Well you are not right?" 

"I don't know what it's like to be sober...I don't know the difference." says Jiyong turning his head to the side. He is pretty much powerless at the moment because this doctor is reducing his pain. 

"Well you are not slurring your words...and your eyes are actually brown today and not black...you are sober. Your fever pretty much got rid of the drugs..."

"I wish this fever got rid of this ing problem too." says the man hitting his stomach really hard making himself wince. Things are a little  too real when you are sober. 

What do you think?! To answer some of your questions. This is indeed a GTOP story. Just need to let the story/characters develope more.

 Please UPvoTe this story and COmmenT. Thank you for the awesome response and I hope that you liked this chapter too! Until next time! 

Elise Choi