Last Preparation

Our Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Couple Apartment.

Now Hyun pregnancy already 7 months so the couple in the middle of making the fully preparation with the clothes, step to take care of the twin, Hyun’s feeding class and so many more with the help of their mother the couple feel calm and relaxed.

“ Oppa, can we go to shopping mall again today?” Hyun ask her husband. “ Of course we can since I’m become jobless because of your father in-law.” Sehun said. “ Don’t said like that oppa, your father ask you to rest and take care of your health. After I give birth our twin you can continue with your work okay?” Said Hyun. “ Hmm..i think I will be jobless for long time. How come I can go to work if I need to leave you and our twin by yourself. Our mother cannot be with us together.” Sehun added. “ Your choice Mr Oh. If you want to work I’m okay with it if you still in holiday also I’m okay.” Hyun voice out her opinion. “ I will talk to my father later. Get ready you said you want to shopping.” Sehun order to his wife. “ Alright dear I go shower first. “ Hyun said and she stand to leave Sehun in the living room the place they had the conversation. “ CanIshowerwithyoutogether?” Said Sehun fast in one breath. “ Please speak clearly Oh Sehun.” Hyun said in demand tone. Sehun seem scare and nervous but he still voice out his wish.

“ Can I shower with you together?” Sehun speak in confident way this time but Hyun didn’t reply and she just walk away leaving her husband dumbfounded without answer it. When she almost reach their bedroom. “ You said you wanna join me oppa?” Hyun speak almost whisper but can be heard by Sehun. “ Can i?” Sehun said with his eyes never stop blinking. “ My legs hurt if stand to long how about you carry me to bathroom?” She said seductively. “ Of course I can my queen. “ Sehun said while he walk towards Hyun. “ Don’t too hard oppa, I have huge-bloated tummy here and I don’t want Chi Chi and Chim Chim get hurt.” Hyun added. “ Chi Chi? Chim Chim?” Sehun confused. “ Chi Chi our daughter nickname and Chim Chim is our son nickname.” Hyun answer and she chuckle at the same time. “ Wait don’t said you want to give our twin name with Oh Chi Chi and Oh Chim Chim right?” Sehun ask. “ If I want?” Hyun said. “ We need to talk later In Hyun.” Sehun face become stiff with Hyun statement. “ We discuss about name later but now we go to shower oppa.” Hyun said and Sehun already carry her like a bridal style to bathroom.

 

Shopping mall.

 

“ Should we buy more clothes for twin?” Hyun ask. “ How many you bought when you go shopping with my mother?” Sehun ask. “ I bought 4 pair, each on them will get 2 pair of clothes. I want to shopping with you because of that I’m not buy baby stuff too much.” Hyun said. “ Why you wait for me? I’m so sorry because I’m not always with you. I’m so busy with my works than I get sick.” Sehun said sound regret. “ It’s okay I get it I’m just wait for you because I want to make the preparation for the baby with you by my side so we can share this moment together like how our othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter