Chapter 7.

Stronger Than Death.

When men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom.

 "Ma...."

My mother didn't listen to a single word. "Listen. You get your back here and start running this inn." She was demanding, even as a child she would always give out her demanding orders as if we were in the military. "I spent a lot of money on this stupid place. If you're not back within the next week, I'm bulldozing it!" The phone line went dead.

Indeed, she hung up after giving out a demand. That was the usually, but something I never got use to. Already we had stayed past the weekened, well into the week. Still I was confused, I couldn't decide whether staying was the best option or leaving...I couldn't decide at all!

Megumi didn't mention our conversation much. It was like I had never said a single thing about leaving this place, and I was aware that she was unhappy about it. To be honest, I was sure she was using me to get the old Matsumoto back, though she had stated clearly when I first heard of Matsumoto's amnesia that it wasn't for self centred...but that was impossible and Megumi knew it.

I was outside at the moment, on the sidewalk looking at the different stores...or window shopping, whichever best decribes it. Megumi was baby-sitting the kids, she insisted that I needed some time to myself, and after being forced to say yes, I was pushed out the door.

Still I knew my way around the main part of town, so I simply took it upon myself to look at all the clothes in the store windows. The material alone reminded me of what my rich mother wore on regular occassions, which was probably the reason why I wanted to stay far away from clothes that were extremely fancy.

The sidewalks weren't as busy with people as they usually were. "Aiya..." I heard a voice say my name slowly. It was familiar, when I turned, there stood Ohno.

"Ohno?" He took off his glasses at the sound of his name.

"AIYA!" Ohno yelled at the top of his lungs. "Wow!" He gave me a huge squeze of a hugh.

He hadn't lost that strong grip. "Wow...Ohno...you're squishing me."

At once, Ohno let go. "Sorry. But seriously..." He checked me out from head to toe. "It's been so long."

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Where have you been these last three years?"

A long story...."Um well...." I didn't know if they knew about Matsumoto's amnesia. "I...." I looked at him, he was still smiling broadly.

"These three last years..."

Ohno interrupted. "Come with me!"

"Where are we going?" He grabbed my arm.

"The guys might want to hear this story..."

That's when I remember the rest..Aiba, Nino, Sho...all a part of Arashi...and I wasn't even sure if that group existed anymore. But as we walked...actually as I was dragged helplessly, through the streets, a feeling threw itself over my body. Almost like the group wasn't in existance anymore, don't ask me how I knew, somehow I just did.

Within a few minutes, we arrived at the door of a huge building. "Wow." My mouth fell open the closer we go to the door. "What is this place?"

Ohno smiled. "This is where we live."

"You live here!?" The place seriously reminded me of one of those huge mansions in the movies! It was simply HUGE! Ohno pushed some random numbers on the small dialing pad beside the door before pulling the door open and dragging me inside. "Hey guys!"

He  pulled me into a living room. "Look who I found!" All the boys looks up at once; and I could easily reconize all of them. Sho sat on a small chair farthest from me with Aiba on the left of him and Nino on the other side. Thier faces brightened. "AIYA!!!!" Nino jumped off his seat in an instant, giving me the biggest bear hug ever. "AIYA! OH MY GOSH YOUR STILL LIKE A CUTE BABY BEAR!"

"Nino...breathe...can't...go...let." The words fumbled out of my mouth, hopefully he got the picture...but his IQ, I was sure he didn't understand a single word.

Sho grasped Nino by the shoulder and pulled him. "Alright, that's enough." But still Nino wouldn't let go, he was occupied in his own world to even hear anything else. It took all three boys to pull off Nino, who after, just sat on the chair with huge eyes. "Aiya!"

I recieved a hug from Sho and Aiba, who in turn patted my back and lectured me on the idea of dissapearing.

"Sorry." I sighed. "Things got so hectic...after what happened to Matsumoto, I couldn't stay around."My eyes trailed to the floor...I was very pathetic, everyone probably thought I was a coward.

Ohno placed a hand on my shoulder. "That's understandable. But you dissapeared for three years..."

"Sorry. I got a call from Matsumoto's mom...and you know...things happened."

Nino leaned against his seat. "Like?"

Oh great...now I have to tell them why I came...maybe I should.. "Well...maybe because..." I squinted, then closed my eyes. "..Jun's alive?"

There was a moment of silence, when I opened my eyes, four boys mouths were open...even Ohno. "Wait...no, that's impossib;e. He can't be alive, you're joking, right?"

I shook my head slowly. "He's alive...I can guarantee that. I've seen him with my own eyes..."

"He would've contacted us." Aiba stood in front of me, with his arms crossed over his chest. "Never in his life would he have left us out of anything."

"He got amnesia..." This part was painful, too painful. "And...he can't remember...me."

Sho gasped. "Amnesia!?"

"Not amnesia!" Nino put his hands over his eyes. "Wait...what's amnesia?"

I looked over at him. "It's when people forget certain things after begin sick, like people or events. In this case, he's forgotten me and possibly you as well..." I sighed again. "It's the only explanation."

"This is great..." Ohno was begin sarcastic obviously. "And here we wanted to restart Arashi..."

"You guys disbanded Arashi?" My eyes widened.

Aiba nodded. "It wasn't logical to continue without Matsumoto. Not only did we loose a lot of fans, but as a group we couldn't function without him..." He looked over towards the window.

To be honest, I had never expected this. Matsumoto's bestest friends in the entire world were under his nose, and he couldn't even remember who they were.

 

 

Authors Note: Sorry this chapters is REALLY choppy...I was writing this at midnight anyway :P So...I wanted to show you some pictures of the kids to give you an idea of what they look like! :) I think these are cute pictures!

 

Hiroshima

 stock-photo-16304237-little-asian-two-ye

 

Hiro

 457315645_fe33aaa54d.jpg

 

 

 

I think their cute XD

 

Do you guys know how annoyed I am? I've been working on my ISU (due tomorrow by the way) since yesterday...I've had almost no sleep, AND I still need to work on it! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Anyway, expect a update soon!