Chapter 10

Stronger Than Death.

Come to me in my dreams, and then
By day I shall be well again!
For then the night will more than pay
The hopeless longing of the day
 

 

It was the early evening. Megumi had decided to take the family out for dinner, and of course invited the boys along as well. I'm guessing that she was deperate to bring back his memory, because if I do remember correctly, she hated Ohno and the others even as children. There were times when I wondered about her...but it was probably just me.

Ohno wouldn't stop glancing at me ever since he witnessed first hand my crying spasm. He probably that little old me was the craziest child he had ever met, I wouldn't be surprised at all. But here's what did surprise me...Matsumoto's awful glare. He rarely glared, even at the beginning of our relationship all those years ago, in fact he only glared when he was very angry. He only got angrk if:

#1 Ohno was trying get on my good side. It's a just a rivalry thing.

#2 His mom was getting in the way of our relationship.

                                                               OR

#3 Someone messed with me, his family or Arashi.

 

To put it bluntly...I was always the reason he got angry, and my memory served me correctly, awhile ago Megumi had told me that he really never got angry...great...

"You okay now?" Ohno sat on the seat beside me.

Matsumoto glanced at us from the other side with his crossed across his chest and his eyes stern but he didn't say anything. I was afraid that Jun would find out...I guess lovers intuition was still left, so I simply nodded and faked a smile. I don't really think Ohno fell for it, because he just continued to stare at me the ENTIRE ride.

"Baka." Matsumoto stretched his arms. "Only cry babies cry." I winced at the words, indeed they were true...and very much familiar. It had been a long time since I heard those and the last time when was my dad had started abusing me.

Ohno seemed to remember. "Yah! Be nice! You don't know her, so don't say anything."

"Eh?" Matsumoto crossed his arms again and looked over at Ohno. "Are you talking to me?"

"Who else would I be talking to?" He leaned towards Matsumoto right in front of me, staring at him intensly with a angry spark in his eyes.

Matsumoto laughed. "That's funny...the tone of your voice made me think for a moment that you were in love with her."

Ohno laughed along with him. "Maybe I am." He put his arm around my shoulders. "Maybe I do love her, what's it to you?"

"Ohno..."

He looked at me. Ohno mouthed Trust me. So I decided just to keep my mouth shut.

Matsumoto looked at Ohno, his face had fallen...already. I was surprised, I looked at him with a curious expression but didn't say a single word. "She...in love with you?" He let out an enormous laugh. "Ha! It won't even last"

Ohno smiled slightly. "You never know..." He tightened his grip in me. "Love will find a way." The words alone sent tears to my eyes. My old motto before that incident...and my last words to Matsumoto before he "died".

But what happened next I didn't expect...Matsumoto froze at once and I mean, he just sat there staring off into who knows what universe. It was like inside his mind the wheels were turning. Then without me knowing, his head slowly turned towards me and that feeling...the old same one brightened on his face. "Aiya?"

 

Authors Note: YO!!! YEAH SO YOU CAN GUESS WHERE I'M GOING! I KNOW THIS STORY IS BEING RUSHED, BUT I WANTED HIM TO REMEMBER BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE WAS REVEALED! IT'S OKAY! THIS STORY IS JUST BEING WRITTEN BECAUSE I FELT LIKE WRITING SOMETHING THAT is pretty much a "bad read"LOL! sorry, the chapters might get really short...yeah LOL