Chapter 9.

Stronger Than Death.

      "No rival will steal away my sure love; that glory will be my gray hair"      

 

"I can't believe this..." Ohno sat on my bed upstairs, with his hands rested on top of his head. "Jun actually...forgot..." My daughter, sat beside him with a toy. Thankfully, the toy took her away from the conversation, so me and Ohno were actually talking like she wasn't even there. "And for one you have a child!"

Of course, I hadn't had a chance to explain. "Ohno...she's.." I mouthed the last few words. 'His child."

"She.." He pointed to the girl. "Is...you don't mean?"

Slowly, very slowly, I nodded my head. "Hiroshima, why don't you go play in your room?" My daughter nodded her head and waddled out to the other side of the hall with her little toy in hand. When she was gone I shut the door. "The night it...happened, I had this feeling..." I touched my stomach, sliding down the door and sitting on top the floor. "...in the deep part of my stomach that something would happen and...I got scared...really scared. When Jun was about to leave, I wouldn't let him..." I looked down towards the floor. "One thing led to another...and the next thing I knew..."

Ohno's mouth wasn't open like I thought it would be, in fact he looked at me...it was like he was very worried. Way too worried...It reminded me of his words to me not long after Matsumoto and I became official.

"I love you." He had said those words exactly. "Why does it have to be him?"

It broke my heart to reject innocent Ohno, and even after that though the relationship between us stayed the same, tension between Ohno and Matsumoto broke out. For the longest time, they fought...and one day....

"You kissed here?" Matsumoto's eyes turned red with fiery. I stood behind the door, trying not to allow the tears to fall down my face.

Ohno didn't smile. "Yeah. So what? YOU don't spend time with her, so why can't I?"

"You..." He took a stop towards Ohno. "...do know we're dating? Right?"

"Yeah." It was simple and plain. He didn't deny, in fact he didn't even try and make an excuse.

Matsumoto was enraged, he grabbed Ohno's collar, about ready to punch him in the face. I could see his hurt expression, but I couldn't allow two people to get hurt because of me. Ohno looked over at me, almost like it was automatic. "Aiya..." Matsumoto followed his gaze, and saw me standing there. Immediately he released Ohno. "Aiya-chan..."

I stared at them for a couple minutes, before running out towards the exit...I didn't want to se them fight.

Meanwhile, Matsumoto was staring at the spot where I had been standing a couple minutes previous. "You probably don't even know..." Ohno brushed past him, stopping at the door way. "...why I kissed her." He looked back at Matsumoto. "She was crying and...badly beaten."

"I don't know..." I pressed my hand against my chest. "...what to do." Tears started falling down my face. "I love him...so much, it hurts to even think." The pain was returning...it was coming. The idea's, the nightmares, all of it. My head was clouded, my mind was going in all different directions. "Matsumoto..." I changed my position so I was kneeling. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?" Why did you return to me? Why can't you remember? Where did you go...Why can't I reach out?

I started coughing, the tears streaming down my cheeks like rivers on an island. And then...I started having an attack. The usual, curling up into a ball and crying. "Aiya." Ohno jumped to my side. "You okay? AIYA!" He embraced me in a hug. "It's okay, calm down."

Just outside the hallway, Matsumoto was walking. Aiba, Nino and Sho were downstairs talking about random stuff. But at once Matsumoto had gotten bored and left. As he walked, he could hear cries and screams. "Aiya." Matsumoto stopped in front of the door. "It's okay." He looked through the crack of the door and saw Ohno hugging Aiya. His heart started beating fast, and his head started to heat up. For some reason, he got angry...and he didn't even know why...

Authors Note: Sorry about the bad chapter XP Thanks everyone for your support so far! Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! :)