Prologue: That Night.

Stronger Than Death.

Matsumoto stood outside my house the night before our wedding, holding my hands in both of his looking down to the ground...he was happy..so was I...

Memories always have some sort of beauty. I know that my years have never had any happy moments, and the one's  that seemed to have flowed just dissapeared like that. Watching him suffer, the blood spill out at a high rate from his right side, while I sat there with not a single way of helping.

 

"This is so embarassing..." He smiled slightly.

My weak body prevented me from speaking, the doctor had even said that maybe I would never be able to speak. So I simply shrugged my shoulders and smiled. Matsumoto looked up at me, still his cheeks were a little redder then usual.

 

 

Without a voice I can't cry out...without sight I can't see...but without love, I fell numb. It would be like a dark night, with not one sign of light or happiness, where the only things I could see was the endless sight of darkness and fear. But I could see, I could feel, and the sight in front of me wasn't so much as what I wanted.

 

 

He smiled slightly. "You know, I haven't seen your dress yet..."

My eyes widened, and I shook my head furiously.

"Oh come on.."

I shook my head.

"Fine." Matsumoto looked at me with one of his sweet smiles.  I just can't win against you...."

I closed my eyes in embarassement.

 

"Aiya..." I heard a small voice murmur. My eyes had been closed, trying to fight back the tears, but I opened them and through the blurry vision I could see his weak eyes. All my life I had hoped that between the two of us, I would be the first to die. Never in my life could I imagine myself living without him...the angel who changed my life. "Idiot..." His hand came up and gently wiped away the tears that fell. "Even without a voice, I can figure you out."

I nodded my head slowly, my eyes still watering as I watched him laying there...dying.

 

"I should probably go." The sun had started to set abruptly. But something inside of me was afraid...like what was going to happen. I tightened on his shirt, holding Matsumoto from going back as he started to move away. "Ayu-chan?" I didn't look up at him, instead my eyes went down to the ground, hiding my face.

It was one of those times...when I couldn't show my face.

 

It was painful...even calling the hospital was horribly painful. I had done that already but still...I felt alone. His face was sweating, the feel of his warmth of his head on my lap was growing colder and colder...and the colour on his face was dissapearing...turning pale. His eyes were like an innocent kid, and they were closing.

As I watched, the tears started to trickle down my cheek...again my heart would stop, ache...and fall a part...

 

A couple minutes later I looked up at him...he looked at me. Matsumoto's eyes fell. "Baka..."

And my world just fell as I felt the touch of his lips...and unexpectantly the passion grew...he went from my lips, to my neck. to my cheek, to my arm...everywhere. The door behind my opened and he pushed my in, kissing my neck with passion. His hands went everywhere, his kisses only made me flush.

 

"I..." He looked the same as he did in Hana Yori Dango as the cold froze him near the end of series. The sweat, the gasping breath, everything. "I..l-l-love-"

His breathing became harder and harder...scarier and shorter. "I l-lo-love-" Matsumoto's came up to my face, shaking.."..y-you."

 

The next thing I knew, the bed was a mess...I was asleep after an unexpected tiring event...I woke up..and Matsumoto was gone...So I went to his house...and found him on the second floor...with blood...

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

 

Authors Note: I guess you can figure out what happened! yeah...I had a dream...and this kind of happened and I had a broken heart! :( BOOHOO! Await chapter 1