Confession : There I Said IT!

Gender Blending

 

Sunny arrived at the mansion with Hyun Ji’s company.

“Welcome home young mistress!” the maids greeted as she passed by.
Sunny nodded and flashed a smile.

But the maids’ got a change of expression when they saw Hyun Ji tagging along.

“noona, do have other visitors in this place?” Hyunji asked while looking around the vast area filled with nothing but ‘gawky-stuff’ here and there.

“Hmm? Yeah, i have key as a house guest. He’s got some problems about the place where he’s supposed to stay at. ” She responded giddily. Sunny’s truly happy of having someone around the house aside from her parents. If she could adopt key as a brother, she would’ve done it years ago.

“so he’s here?”

“Yes and before we got here, I think you’ll be having a reunion with some old friends..” she had a cheeky grin curling up, and looked up the ceiling like she was daydreaming.

“noona, stop doing that.” hyunji stared back with an indifferent expression.

“Sorry..i just couldn’t help it. I love reunions..” this time she even clasped her hands together.

“And I guess I shouldn’t be attending the party next week.” Hyunji concluded, a pair of hands landed heavily on her shoulders.

“No! You must attend! I organized it!” she demanded, with her eyes going big.

“noona—“

“you don’t know how much effort I have spent on the party! I was in charge on the catering, the invitations, etcetera and..I had tried contacting each and every person in your class and every…” she paused, catching her breath. Sunny spoke the words like a fast forward button was pressed.

“noona—“ Hyunji was cut off again.

“And every person you guys knew and became friends with, you know this isn’t just a reunion party in your class. It’s a whole reunion party for every one who—“

“NOONA! SHUT THE HELL UP!” this time she cut her speedy speech off.

The noona got frightened by the enraged dongsaeng.

“………”

“snap out lee sun kyu. I was only kidding” Hyunji gave a tap on her cheek and grinned.

But sunny pouted and her eyes started to water.

“noona! Don’t cry! Seriously it was a joke!! No~~!” hyunji panicked, and covered sunny’s mouth before she could start weeping out loud through the corridors, where servants may run to them and get her ‘arse’ kicked.

But it was too late for that. She felt something painful hit her cheek.

And a moment later, sunny was back to her old perky self again.

They were currently located at the living room.

“sorry about what happened a while ago noona. I was kidding about not attending the party. It must have been hard for you to do almost all of the work, just for the event.” Hyunji apologized, with her head staring down the carpet. Sunny went over to the sofa and sat beside her.

“I’m sorry too hyunji-ah. I just got carried away.. you know how moody I am. And I’m sorry about that bruise you got.” Sunny said, placing a hand on hyunji’s cheek, covered with a bandage.

“Ow~!” she winced in pain, moving away.

“sorry…hehe.”

“I’m fine but. I almost got a heart attack when your over protective butler poofed out of nowhere, he kicked out the wall and… Man! He’s got nun chucks whirling in his hands!” her face was all scrunched up and at the same time she was amazed and pissed at the butler.

“Oh, don’t mind sungmin-oppa, he’s just one of those martial artist guys my father hired for security purposes.. and I’ll be sure to give him a punishment when father hears about this.” sunny said.

“no, don’t punish the guy. He’s just trying to protect you..” Hyunji shook her head, and once again telling her she’s fine.

“Omo! I almost forgot!” sunny snapped and her back.

“Here’s the invitation.” She handed out a piece of mini-envelope to her.

“thanks” Hyunji smiled at little upon receiving it.

“No prob. And anyhow, I guess you want to see key and the others?” sunny asked, looking at hyunji with excited eyes.

“I think I’ll pass—“

“Sunny-noona!!” a group of voices shouted. The two turned their heads and saw Krystal, sulli. Key and minho approaching.

“Kibum? Minho? Whoa is that really you guys?” Hyunji nearly dropped her jaw, by the time she noticed those familiar people and she hated to admit that, they we’re all drop dead gorgeous. Including Krystal and Sulli.

“annyeong hyunji-unnie!” sulli and krystal greeted in unison.

“wow you girls sure have grown up. I barely recognized you. Aish,.” hyunji was simply awed by looking at the girls, and she had her attention onto them.

“Aish you’re praising us too much unnie!” A modest sulli, gave a playful slap on her shoulder.

“wait. Park Hyun Ji?” Key asked. he looked at her carefully as he points a finger at her.

Hyunji didn’t respond and they just stared at each other.

“yah, I know it’s you… you can pull a trick on me anymore.” He sounded harsh and accusing.

“sheesh. Chill man, we haven’t seen each other for ages yet you give me a crappy attitude.” She scratched her head and tried avoiding eye contact; she knew she’s not welcome when they came in.

As the girls we’re acknowledging her presence, the guys--well not actually the guys because she considered minho a guy who wanted to be invisible in the corner, she wasn’t very happy about key coming in the scene.

‘Face it, that guy has some identity crisis going on’ her mind told her.

Just about when she was going to excuse herself to leave earlier.

“You will have to spend the whole day with us. Or else you’ll face the wrath of my butler..” Sunny’s sweet face and scary reminder gave hyunji the chills running down her spine.

Especially when she had her eyes locked on the butler. He was standing behind sunny before anyone realized it after a minute.

‘this girl is a witch!’ her inner self busted. She was getting frightened when a the butler gave her a snicker. She thought he was very good looking decent-pretty boy but he’s one dangerous guy to mess with.

And with her world getting doomed, the first thing she thought of was amber.

“Dang that girl should’ve been here with me.” She cursed, biting her nails anxiously. She was getting more freaked out with sunny’s butler when he stripped off the sleeves of his tux. Man he’s got the biceps.

[mini flashback ^.^]

“Sunny-noona!” Hyun Ji called out loud across the corridor, sunny turned her head and found hyunji and amber, a few meters away.

“Hyunji-ah! Amber!” She quickly ran to them, with a happy face again. She loves seeing her tomboys during the day, where they strut around the campus and she’s aware that some girls had the hots mostly for amber... (A/N: sunny’s not going lesbo for them XD)

“yah, noona! Where’s my ticket?” Hyunji led out a hand to her?
“ticket? What ticket?” sunny stared at hyunji’s palm then stared back at her face.

“The reunion party noona..” amber exclaimed.
“ah! Wait..” when she turned away from them, she just remembered that.

“I forgot it.” She said, not looking at them.

--

That’s how hyunji got herself into the mansion where she’d be encountering the ‘wonders and frights’ of the people inside it.

But the main thing she was pissed about was….

“oh, sorry noona I have stuff to arrange over my hyung’s place…hehehe see ‘ya!” amber sprinted away after sunny had told them to come over

“Amber!” but sunny was too late.

“Damn” she whispered to herself

[end of mini-flashback XD]

Hyunji went back to her senses when a pair of arms suddenly grabbed her waist and she was lifted by a tall-tanned guy.

“yah! Put me down minho!” she yelled, trying to hit him with a smack and she sadly missed.
“sorry, but you can’t leave just yet.” He said politely as he placed her in his shoulder like she was a sack of rice.

For the first time in her life, she was carried by a guy. (his father was exempted of course) and getting hella embarrassed with it.

‘this place is desperate to have house guests.’ She bitterly gave up and let her self get carried away by her insanely tall “chingu” as they call it.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---

As for other people’s businesses, amber was back at her hyungs house again.

“Oh aren’t we a bit early?” henry asked in a suspicious tone, as amber went past the living room and marched all the way to the bedroom door without even greeting.

Hearing the door slamming louder than how she closes it often, henry had an idea of what may have happened.

“ah crap, I wish I didn’t knew that he was staying over sunny-noona’s house and..” she covered and as her mind stirs up the dirty thoughts all over, she violently shook her head.

‘aish amber liu, why are you always chickening out!’ she jumped on her bed with her face squished on the pillow.

As amber tries to recollect her sanity and avoids thinking of those stuff again, someone called.

“Hello?”

“amber liu you are in serious trouble.” The speaker from the other line said disappointingly.

“Luna, I didn’t mean to leave hyunji. I don’t even know why I got scared all of a sudden when I saw sunny-noona. I just felt something good would happen if I were to go there.” Amber explains, staring at the blank ceiling above.

“not that trouble, well that sounds like trouble as well but I guess this will be bad news for you and Hyun ji…”

“WHAT!!?” Amber yelled and sat up from her bed with a shocked expression.

They we’re officially kicked out of the soccer team.

“Well I told you amber, it’s way more bad news”

“I think im fine without soccer..” she said, nodding to herself. She was only shocked about it at first but it easily broke down to nothing. She was getting bored with her team mates already, and hyunji might even agree with her this time.

“Some of your nosy team mates told the coach you guys we’re just hanging out with the seniors, and why you we’re missing out. Damn that Eun-ja , I almost got humiliated in front of kim-sunsaengnim”

“Haha, I think she just wanted to be captain this semester. And she wanted Hyunji to stop hitting on her..” She said, relaxing a bit.

“Hitting on her? I thought hyunji doesn’t have the hoots for girls..”

“She doesn’t. Hyunji’s only trying to scare her off..Eun-ja’s always trying to be the big shot but she’s chickening out on her.” Luna laughed on the other line.

“Ok, moving on.. what did just happen to you guys back at the senior’s lounge.?” Luna was reffering to the senior’s territory at school. They have their own respective floors to be at.

“Ah crap, I’m never ready to ask noona about stuff like ‘’” she nervously shook her head.

“? Girl what have you been doing? That’s unusual from you” Amber never said anything.

“Oh! Oh! Ah.. Bad amber! Haha you’ve been thinking they we’re having !” Luna’s loud voice nearly crushed her eardrums..

“Yah not so loud!”

“sorry.”

“but look, why would key have noona’s phone in the middle of the night, then he speaks up like he’s just….”

“I get your point. Don’t worry hon.”

“See! I’m sorry for being paranoid but that’s pre-marital! Its like.. Eeeww!!”

“whoa, calm down. Plus you can’t judge them. You aren’t even sure if something did happen, trust me. Shake if off its not your problem..”

“I know. But it freaks me out.” Amber sighed heavily.

“Why? Do you still like key?”

“No. I like sunny-noona..”

“OMG.” That was all what luna could say.

“There I said it! I like sunny-noona! Aish, I can’t believe I just said that.” Amber regretted. She was planning to keep it to herself but not anymore, especially when her tongue just slipped out on her.

“aw… it must be hard for you” Luna said in pity.

“I know, that’s why I left hyunji out. I don’t want to see things that may boil my blood and make me bleed.”

“You sound emo.”

“I do? Well sorry about that.”

“Nah.. but I think you really should go at the party..”

Amber didn’t say anything back at her and she nodded to herself again.

She was decided that she’s not going to hide it anymore.