She's Going. He's Back

Gender Blending

 

CHAPTER TWO:

Actually, key's not taking the big percentage on the cause.. "why amber turned into lesbo.." thing. Yep, something like that..
Oh sorry i forgot to tell who i am..

Luna here. And i'm here to explain what my sweetie (Amber) is facing right now...First of all, the reunion party. I know in the first place that she's simply hiding the fact that...you know,that she may still not over "My first (probbably last Guy) crush" and he's also named as Key.

Kim Ki Bum..i don't know why she liked him in the first place.-sighs- Not that i don't like him..Kibum sounds too feminine for having a boyfriend like him and--Wait~! I think maybe this time he and amber will be more Compatible..
If amber's the more muscular and Key is the feminine one.. WHY NOT? don't you think? -laughs-

Well as a friend, i'm supporting her with whatever happens to her but good luck to her on moving on..AGAIN. or should i say recuperating? -grins- well maybe that's all i could share for now..maybe as the story progresses, I’ll spill some details as well.. alright?

see ya~!

yoo: O.O where did that come from?

Oh yea, I just want to remind that sulli and krystal shared the same birthday in this story, but in reality it’s a no-no...

=====================================================

At school, amber was having the time of her life…

Getting another session of sermons, courtesy of her best friend…

“Amber, I told you how many times in the past..” then amber starts to imitate luna’s gestures as she recites the not so unfamiliar lines that always comes out from at times like these.
“Just be yourself, because people have no authority to manipulate your appearance..” They recited in chorus, but the only difference….was Luna being serious and amber acting like a pantomime behind her back.

“Does that even register to your mind? I’m not a pabo to realize that you act like that every time I told you NUMEROUS TIMES already” Luna exclaims, with her hands on her hips..

Amber gave a snicker. “hehe. Sorry ‘bout that luna-baby” and gave a peace sign.
“I forgive you partially.” Luna sighed, frowning and folded her arms together across her chest.

They we’re discussing about the reunion party since the moment they have seen each other in school. As much as amber wanted to avoid the topic, she’s just too sharp to forget something important. She was also informed that, it was all the idea of sulli and krystal and Minho, who came all the way from seoul to have a week vacation in town.

Sulli and Minho we’re siblings and Krystal is their cousin. Minho was amber and luna’s classmate on the sixth grade. Sulli became close with the two girls when, they often come over to the choi residence to have a group study (more like a group gimmick) and krystal came into the picture when their family moved to town. There was no problem if both halves had 1 year of .

“well I’m excited to see the both of them..” Amber said out of the blue, as she reminisces the good old elementary days…
“Huh? Oh.. Yeah. Me too..” luna nodded, looking up to the blue horizon. It was a cloudy day and the two have been chit-chatting on the bleachers since 2pm.

“You’re forgetting something amber” Luna threw a daggering look on the tomboy.
“what?” she asked, looking startled. She had no idea yet she may be right on what she is thinking at the moment.
‘shoot, I really can’t escape from this girl’ she thought.
Luna slams both of her hands, over amber’s shoulders, for once amber knew she’s really not gonna escape from her wrath.
If she refuses to attend the party, Luna will do anything to make her attend. As the saying goes;
“If you like something, there’s a way to get it. If you don’t like something, there’s a reason to avoid it.”

It pretty much shows who had a great link to that phrase…

“Alright, I’m going with you...” She surrendered with a sigh.

A wide grin winded up across luna’s face.

“That’s my amber!” luna proudly said to her and gave amber a ‘luna-love-squeeze’

=====================================================

Meanwhile.. at the airport..

“Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” a boy screamed at the top of his lungs as he ran across the crowd, who were looking at him weirdly.
The guy he called turned to him and immediately recognized who he was…
“Taeminnie!!” He yelled back and started to run towards the boy, forgetting that he was carrying a truckload-like of luggage.
Engaging into a tight hug, they both jumped for joy.
“Omo Key-hyung I missed you a lot!!” Taemin pulled away, looking at him with big eyes filled with shock.
“I missed you more dongsaeng” Key smiled, giving a pinch on taemin’s nose.
“That hurts hyung!” taemin shoves his hand away, key gave a laugh. Seeing that taemin is not the little kid he used to pinch on the nose. He’s looking manlier now. Manlier than him.
“By the way, where are the others?” he asked, looking around the vast area of the airport, searching for any signs of his other friends.
“Oh, they’re at the parking lot. Hyung we’ve got to leave already..i bet you would like to see everyone back in town again.” Taemin said in excitement, as he helped key with his luggage.
Another thing that shocked Key. ‘I suppose he’s been going to the gym to get some muscle.’ He thought, as he stared at taemin who was busy picking up some of his bags.

And speaking of town, it’s going to be exciting for him to see the old hometown where he made his childhood memories. The playground, their old house, the riverside, the park, the school, his old playmates, his schoolmates in elementary, his friends, his relatives.. and….

“Amber..” he mumbled to himself.
“Did you say something hyung?” Taemin asked. He was too busy on the luggage, getting heavier and heavier as he picks one at a time.
“Oh- nothing..i just remembered some old friends..” key said.

An image of a little girl in a blue summer dress, smiling at him sweetly flashed in his mind.

Why is she the first person he remembered when he came back? It’s weird.