Chapter 9

The Day I Met You

A few days later

After long time of searching a place to stay, I finally found one which I was so happy about it. I was busy unpacking my stuff which I get a place at my old apartment, it’s kind of like fate as I just tried my luck by asking about it and apparently the previous person who rent the place just move out. I was happy though to get my old apartment again because it have so much memories that so precious to me which always drawn me to it.

I had discussed about living here again with my mom but this time I will be bringing her here to live with me as a family. At first, my mom refuse because she was with heavy heart to leave our home. Just like me, our family have been living there since I was young. So much memories we had created over the years including the last memories we had created with my dad before he pass away. After long of pursuing and discussion she agreed but she said she will stay with me after I finished my studies and get a job here.

The day getting darker as I just finished unpacking my stuff which I haven’t had dinner yet and there is nothing in the kitchen that I can cook with. I grab my keys, purse and phone as I walk out of the apartment for groceries shopping. As I reach the supermarket, all this memories flashback into my mind which in my heart thought “How odd if I met him here again like the first time we met”. I try put the thought away as I walk in the supermarket which it was hard for me not to think about it which I become unaware on where i was walking.

I accidently bump into someone which so typical of me for being clumsy most of the time. ‘Oh, I’m sorry sir. I wasn’t looking where I was walking’ I said and look up to meet that person’s eyes but I was so shock that I almost fall as my knees started to weaken. That person’s eyes are twice as wide when he looks at me, I cover my mouth with my hand as nothing came into mind on what to say.

I wasn't ready to meet him face to face. We froze for a few seconds before he started to make steps forward which I was backing away as I broke the eye contact and look down on his shoes. I can feel his gaze through me as I still backing away, in my mind I wanted to run but my body won’t respond. I stop as my back was against the bus stand in front of the supermarket, he put his right hand against the bus stand beside me leaning closer to me.

I was startle as I can hear a force he put in his right hand like someone who punch the bus stand in frustration. ‘TTT…Taekwoon-ah’ I said avoiding his gaze, ‘Look at me’ he said with a firm tone in his voice which I shook my head refusing. I was holding back my tears as he put his hand under my chin and pull it up forcing me to look at him.

As our eyes met, I can see tears in his eyes which it was the last thing I want to see from him because it breaks my heart to see him like this. ‘It’s you. It really is you’ he said as his facial expression soften as he cup my face and my tears started to fall to hear the warms in his voice. Without hesitation, he kiss me passionately which I responded the same way but I have a hard time breathing, I stop and back away as we both try to catch our breath.

‘I’m sorry’ he said and I just shook my head while avoiding his gaze as I can feel my face is burning. He pulls me in his arms as I can feel his warms along with hearing his heart beats that kind of calming which I hug him back. ‘I’m back’ is all I manage to say which he nodded and whisper ‘Thank you for coming back to me’ as he the back of my head gently which I just nodded and smile as I am happy to be back in his arms again.

 

*P.S: Sorry for the late update on this story as I am busy with my studies which I will find some time to finish it for my readers <3