Chapter 6

The Day I Met You

As the flight back to my country will take hours so my mom suggested that I need to take care of things here before I go back for good. Yes, I will not be staying here anymore as my mom only have me to help support our family so I decide to continue my studies back home. Yesterday, I submitted my transfer documents and packed all my things out of the apartment which it will be exported to my home this morning.

I still didn’t tell Leo about what happened as I decide to tell him right before I entered the airplane. Leo who was having this uneasy feeling which he keep in walking back and forth in the living room of his dorm. The others were there as they also confused to see Leo acted like that. 'Leo, are you okay? Is something wrong?' N asked which he shook his head. 'I don't know. I have this unaesy feeling about Laena' he said, 'Maybe because you guys haven't contact for a while now' N said which he still shook his head.

"Something's not right. I can feel it" he thought, 'Call and ask her Leo-ah' N said which he was hesitated for a moment but he pick up his phone and dialed your number. As I was walking out of the apartment building and about to ride the taxi I have a phone call. I froze for a moment to see the caller ID was Leo's which I hesitated for a moment but decide to pick it up.

Me : Hello

Leo : Hey, it’s me Leo

Me : Yeah I know *holding my tears*

Leo : Sorry for not contacting you this whole time. Been busy you know

Me : It’s okay. Done with your schedule?

Leo : Yeah. Can we meet?

Me : … *sniffing*

Leo : Laena? Are you crying? Is something wrong?

Me : Mianhae Taekwoon-ah *tears start to fall hard*

Leo : Yah! Don’t call me like that. You always call my real name when something is wrong. Wait there, I’m coming

Me : No!...Don’t

Leo : … Why?

Me : … (‘Miss we’re be late if we don’t go now’ the driver said)

Leo : Go? Laena, where are you going this late at night?

Me : …*sniffing* nodded to the driver

Leo : Talk to me damn it!

Me : Yes Leo! Something happen to my family and I’m going back…for good

Leo : …For good?

Me : I can’t promise you that I’ll be back. Please don’t look for me. Send my regards to the others. I love you Leo *hang up the phone*