Chapter 7

The Day I Met You

After the line when dead, Leo run out of his dorm and take a cab to Incheon Airport without even bother to answer N when he called. They were speecless and confused upon seeing Leo run out of his room and out of the dorm. N tried calling him but he ignored him which N started to feel worried. Along the ride he keep on calling your cell phone but you ignored it and in the end you turn your cell phone off, "Damn" he thought. As he reached the airport entrance, he paid the cab fee and run out of the cab as fast as he could and entered the airport.

Even though he doesn’t know what flight you will be taking but all he can think of is to see you before he lose you forever. He run like crazy to every flight entrance that boarding to your country but failed to see you anywhere. As he was about to give up, he saw this familiar figure seating not far from him, he walked towards you and stand in front of you.

I lifted my head to see this familiar eyes watching right through me as he was wearing a mask under a hoody just like the first time I bumped into him, “Leo” I thought. I stand up, ‘How did you find me?’ I said, ‘Luck’ with a firm tone to his voice as he still glared at me which I was scared to meet his eyes. *Call for all passengers for flight to (your country name)* the announcor make the announcement which I picked up my bags and said ‘Goodbye Leo’ without looking at him.

I walked pass him but got stop when he hold my wrist without even looking at each other, ‘Don’t go Laena please’ he said as I can hear the shakiness in his voice as well as his hand. It hurts to see him like this, to see someone I love got hurt because of me. ‘Leo please don’t make it harder than it already is. My family needs me right now’ I said, ‘Then promise me you’ll be back’ he said while tightening his grip on my wrist.

‘I can’t promise you that Taekwoon-ah’ as I try to release my wrist but he pull me into his arms, hugging me tightly. ‘Stop calling me that! Just promise me you will try. Don’t leave me hanging. I love you Laena’ he said as tears started to fall from his eyes which you will never expect it will happen to someone who rarely express his feelings to other people.

Upon seeing him in this state of condition, I know he was being honest about what he said and how hurt he is from losing me which it's twice the pain I'm feeling right now. His last three words are like a knife that cut through my heart as he whisper it to my ear with his sweet voice that always melts my heart, I feel like my knees started to melt.

I hugged him back as I too don’t want to leave him, the love of my life which I cried in his arms, *Last call for passengers for flight to (your country names)* the announcement made again. We both back away from each other and I walked pass him but stop, ‘Leo-ah!’ I yell loud enough for him to hear which he turns to look at me. Our eyes meet, ‘I will try’ I said while smiling at him which he nodded, even though I can’t see him smiling but I know he is through his eyes as we bit our goodbyes.