Chapter 10

The Day I Met You

A year later,

I finally finished my studies and I got a job. As I started to feel comfortable working there and make new friends, this familiar voice calling me ‘Laena’. Which I turn around to see Leo is holding a bouquet of flowers to congratulate me on getting a job even without him saying a word. I smile widely and said ‘Gomawo Leo-ah’ which he just nodded.

Everyone around me was shock to see an idol in our company which they also not surprise as it’s been 6 months that he decide to announce to the public about us. At first I was scared as I know how his fans would feel like and also about my safety but surprisingly there were some who was against it but there are more that support our relationship.

I was thankful as so far nothing bad occur to us and we also have our parents’ blessing as my mom is now living with me here. She also have met Leo and the other members when they came by every once in a while when they time to spare. They are like the sons that my mom never had as they also treat my mom like family which I was glad to see my mom is happy to be here. We also take our free time to fly back to visit our relative and my father’s grave.

As I saw my mom was having a hard time leaving our home, so I decide to keep the house which my mom was glad about it. ‘Let’s go have lunch’ Leo said as I came back to my senses and nodded. Their manager was waiting for us as the other are also in the vehicle which they great me happily as I enter the vehicle. We had a great time that afternoon, as we go our separate ways after that.

That night when I reach home, my mom great me as I hug her as we walk into the living room but Leo was there which I was surprise. ‘Leo? What are you doing here?’ I ask and he just smile and said ‘Just came by to have a chat with your mom and she invite me for dinner’. Now I look at my mom and she only nodded which I was speechless as my mom started to say ‘you better wash up, dinner almost ready’ while pushing me to my room.

After dinner, we were watching tv but suddenly Leo stand and said ‘Let’s have a walk. I need to talk to you about something’. I was puzzle for a moment but then my mom said ‘Just go dear’ while smiling which I go change my clothes. As we were walking on the street towards the park nearby, Leo was acting a bit strange as I can feel he was agitated to say something which I stop walking.

Leo turn towards me, ‘What’s wrong?’ he said which I just gaze at him, ‘Is something’s wrong Leo? You seem agitated to say something’. He walks towards me as he reach my hand and grab it softly, ‘we will talk once we reach the park, okay?’ which I just nodded. As we reach the park, we seat at a bench as he started to clear his throat.

‘Did you know when I started to like you?’ he said which it was out of the blues, I just shook my head. ‘It was the day when I decide to be friend with you’ he said which I was shocked and don’t know what to say as my heart flutter for a moment. He avoid looking at me the whole time he is talking, which I decide to ask ‘Why?’.

He just smile and said ‘I don’t know how but I just do when I realize that I want to get to know you more’. ‘I was surprise myself that you gave a big impact on me. How you started to be one of the important persons in my life’ he said still avoiding my eyes. ‘I was so happy to finally have you back in my life when you bumped into me on that day. You don’t know how happy I am to finally see you after so long’ he said as he finally meet my eyes which I was holding back my tears. ‘On that day I realize that I can’t live my life without you’ he said and started to kneel in front of me which I was speechless and shock.

‘So today I decide that it’s time for me to make a decision’ he said as he reach a small box in his jacket pocket and open it. It was a ring, my mind went blank and our eyes meet again. ‘I love you Laena and I can’t live my life without you. Will you marry me?’ he said as he waits for my response.

‘Of course it’s a yes’ I said as tears started to fall and he smile widely and put the ring on my finger. I hug him when both of us stood up, he pulls away from the hug so that he can wipe my tears away and then he kiss me. ‘Congratulation!!!’ we heard people screaming as both of us saw VIXX was there running towards us which I look at Leo. ‘They were here the whole time as I plan to propose you here’ he said while smiling which I was happy that I can celebrate it with the people that I love.

As all the member hug and congratulate us while light up a few fire crackers which was fun. As we decide to head home, Leo send me back while the other went back first to their dorm. ‘So that’s why you were at my place before I suppose?’ I ask which he nodded and said ‘I need to have your mother’s blessing before asking you’. We both smile at each other as he pull me closer to him, ‘I love you Jung Taekwoon’ which he replied ‘I love you too Laena’.

-The End-

P.S : I'm sorry to keep my readers waiting as i just finished my exams and finally have time to finish this story. I hope you guys like my ending as I was having a hard time trying to think of the ending of this story. If you guys have feedback for me, that will be great. I love my readers <3 Hope to write something soon~