I missed you.

Bully inlove (vkook/taekook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's going to be two days since Taehyung's been absent. Aish, I shouldn't have kissed him. I think he's just shocked. I keep on messing everything between us. Such a trouble maker I'm. "Hey, Jimin have you seen Taehyung? I haven't seen him for two days now where is he?" I asked Jimin. "Why does it concerns you?" He rudely. "I just want to know, okay. God damit." I yelled and went back. You didn't have to be that rude ! 

Today and yesterday went slow as . Let me tell you, I don't know why but it was so boring without Taehyung being around. I mean I know I kinda go speechless whenever I'm near him but it was so boring. I could say that word forever and can't stop until Taehyung comes back. Walking home also was well... boring..........

----

I haven't gone to school and it's been two days. I stayed at home lying that I was sick. I don't like being absent but I can't go, not now. How could he kiss me? And it was my first kiss. I still recall that. "Hey Tae, I know you don't like being absent even when you're really sick. Why are you lying and staying at home?" My annoying brother Baekhyun asked. "It's nothing." I answered back watching tv. "I know something's wrong, my little brother.... You know you can tell me." He sat next to me. "It's nothing, really." I had to lie bro. "C'mon tell me, or I'm going to tell mom and dad that you're staying home instead of going school because they'll be worried. They know you don't like being absent right? Just because they're out for few days." THIS IS WHY I HATE HIM! HE BLACK MAILS ME SOMETIMES! "Okay okay! I'll tell you but don't tell mom and dad okay?" Aish I have to tell him.

 

"Okay, just tell me." He's getting more and more curious I mean really bro? "Well... I had my first kiss. It's not a girl but a boy." I shyly said. "What? really!? THAT'S SO CUTE!" He squealed. "Really? I'm here like this and you're squealing like a girl." I was a little annoyed. "Want me to tell you a secret that no one knows?" He came closer with a poker face. "Yeah sure." I just went with the flow. "I also have a boyfriend. His name is Chanyeol." So he's gay? "You're gay?" He nodded. "Are you gonna tell mom and dad?" I asked. "Not yet." We talked and it was time for us to go sleep. 

Today I'm going to go school. I might be awkward when Jungkook's around but eh... Jimin's with me. I didn't saw Jungkook while going to school thank god. After few minutes of walking finally reached school, there I saw Jimin waving at me like a crazy guy. "Hey Jimin!" I waved back. "So, why was my wife absent for 2 days? As far as I know, my wife don't like being absent." He questioned. He is my best friend after all. "I'll tell you later husband." I giggled and walked away. "OMG My wife said husband to me!" He screamed running towards me. "Yahh! sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter