Birthday surprise

Bully inlove (vkook/taekook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Continuous from 'Caught' ..... 

 


"Then, go outside of the class. Stay there until the class finishes." he ordered. I quietly followed and went outside. After few minutes of staying there Jungkook came outside. "Yah. Why are you here? You got into trouble?" I whisper-shouted. "I called the teacher fat." he shrugged, this kid.




 

"You shouldn't have called the teacher fat." I said looking at him. "It doesn't matter." he shrugged again. "I told you to not get in trouble." I mumbled. "Sorry Tae, I won't from now on. Now stop pouting." he hugged me. 




 

"It's okay. Yah! we're in school." We'd be in trouble for PDA [Public Display of affection] if the teacher or the principle sees us. "It doesn't matter." he pecked my lips. I blushed and looked down. 

"You're so cute, and to know you're two years older than me is just unbelievable." he pinched my cheek.





 

"I still am older than you, so respect me peasant." I said gaining all the confidence I had in myself and stood there like a captain on a sail..[A/N: Okay, IDK how to describe it.] "Ay ay captain." we laughed at our silly act.

  → →→→→

"Tae, let's sit with our hyungs okay?" he asked me. "Yeah sure, can Jimin come too?" I wouldn't want to leave my bestfriend just because I have boyfriend. "Of course." he smiled. "Thanks Jungkook." I thanked. 

 

"Jimin, let's sit with Jungkook's hyungs." I pulled Jimin. "Yea-- Ahhhh!! Stop pulling me." he yelled. "Ahh sorry." I nervously laughed. "Tae!" Jungkook called. "Coming!!" I shouted. Soon after regretted, students were looking at me. 


 

"You're so stupid." Jimin laughed. "Yaah! stop calling me stupid." I pouted. "Whatever, stop pouting like that or I'll steal you away from Jungkook and hide you forever." he stated pulling me. "You wouldn't dare." I quint my eyes. "Try me, wife."




 

"You okay Tae?" Jungkook asked as Jimin and I got where he was sitting with his hyungs. "Yeah." I replied. "Okay then, come here." he ushered me to sit next to him. "Thanks Kookie." I looked at others and they were staring at me.




 

I clung onto Jungkook. He looked at me and realized I was nervous. "Don't worry about them, they're weird." he said. "Jungkook changed..." girly looking guy broke the silenced. "Oh I forgot to introduce you guys. Anyways, tell them your name hyungs." he said. 




 

"I'm Seokjin, the oldest." the girly guy said. "I'm Hoseok, nice to finally meet you Taehyung." said other one. "I'm Namjoon, sup." said tough looking guy. "I'm Yoongi." said another one. "Nice to meet you guys. I'm Taehyung and this is my best friend, Jimin."




 

They were pretty nice, I like them a lot. They're always making jokes and saying funny things. They were the total opposite of Jungkook. Jungkook seems very ignorant but he's really playful if you get to know him. 




 

"Let's go to the mall before going home, I need to buy Polaroid camera. I'll be always taking it everywhere we go from now on. I'll make our life like a movie." Jungkook said. "Yeah sure, wait let me let my mom know about it." I said taking my phone out.




 

School just ended and we're about to go to the mall to buy Polaroid camera, he wants to make our life like a movie. Isn't he so cheesy?

"Mom, I called to let you know I'll go to the mall today with Jungkook, so I'll come home late."

"Yeah yeah mom, I'll be careful."

"Okay mom byeee. love you." 

 

Jungkook's POV 

 

Jimin told me tomorrow's Taehyung's birthday, December 30th. That means he's going to be 18 wow. I'm 16 now[A/N: Since they're in high school. My sis is 18 and is a senior so Idk haha.]  I don't really know what to give him for his birthday. I want it to be the best birthday he's have. His first birthday together. 




 

"Tae come on let's go." I intertwined our hands. "Yeah let's go." he smiled, I'm so lucky to have him. "Jungkook buy me that Lion plushy!" as soon as we entered he saw started jumping like a little kid asking for me to buy him the plushy. 




 

"No hyung, we're here to buy Polaroid camera not plushy." I rejected. "Pleaaasue...." he begged. "No hyung." I rejected again and walked away. "Kookie, you're mean." he pouted. "You just noticed?" I asked without looking at him.




 

"Why are you being mean to me!" he shouted. "Because I want to!" I shouted back. He shut his mouth did not talked the whole walk until he saw cotton candy. "Kyaa!!! Kookie! could you buy me the cotton candy? Pleaasee!!" he's back again. 




 

"No Taehyung! I already told you I'm here to buy the Polaroid camera and that's it." I rejected again. "You changed in a day." he mumbled. I heard it clearly. "You are being so mean to me, why Kookie?" he looked at me with teary eyes.




 

"Then, stop acting like a child already!" I yelled. "Sorry, I'm being so embarrassing to you aren't I?" he pouted. "Just come on." I said and walked to the camera shop. I took out pastel blue Polaroid camera and took it to the counter. 




 

"Let's go." I said heading out the mall. "Kookie, I love you." Taehyung said while walking home. I just hummed. "Kookie, why aren't you talking to me? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry, please forgive me and talk to me." he said cracking up.




 

"Kookie.... KOOKIE!! WILL YOU ING TALK TO ME!" he must've gotten really mad. Tomorrow is his birthday, I need to not let him suspect anything. That is why I'm being so hard on him. "What! why are you screaming my name?" I rudely yelled. 




 

"DON'T TREAT ME LIKE THIS! I KNOW I WAS ACTING LIKE A KID AND I APOLOGIZED BUT WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS?! WE WERE TOGETHER JUST YESTERDAY! JUST YESTERDAY DAMNIT!" he started crying. 




 

"I'm sorry, please stop crying." I hugged him. "Please don't treat me like this." he mumbled. "I'm sorry Tae. I love you." I pulled away and kissed him. "Now, can we go home?" I said smiling. "Okay." he replied.


 

  ≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈ 

-12302015-

Taehyung's POV

 

I woke up, did my morning routine, ate and came outside the house happy that Jungkook would be there but my heart broke when I saw no one in my front door. Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter