Plans to come up with

Bully inlove (vkook/taekook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Kill me, I AM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS LATE! I really am, I was having writers block. I didn't know what to write. I seriously didn't. I'm finally here writing this crappy chapter for an apology for not writing for long. 

 

You've probably forgotten about the storyline so here's somethings thats happened in the past chapters;

 

►Taehyung being reminded that Jimin liked him ever since they were kids.

►Jungkook getting jealous because of Jimin being too cligy towards Taehyung.

►Jungkook beating the nerd with Taehyung involved in.

►Jungkook awkwardly confessing to Taehyung.

►Taehyung running away without giving an answer.

►Taehyung visiting EXO.

 

Okay, that's all that's  happened in the three last chapters. Now, on with the story. Sorry again. ^_^

 

 

 

 

Jungkook's pov

 

Hyungs and I are now heading out of school to Jin hyung's family cafe. I won't be walking home with Taehyung today. "So Jungkook, do you know what Taehyung likes?" Jin hyung asked while heading towards their cafe. All my hyungs drives except for Jimin hyung, he's too short.

 

"Uhh.. about that, I really don't know." I nervously laughed. "Wow, you don't know anything about him?" Namjoon hyung gasped. "I know his brother is in this famous boy group called EXO." I stated proudly.

 

"I've always wondered why his face was so much familiar. He looked so much like that Baekhyun dude." Hoseok hyung tapped his chin like he was thinking. "Ah!! He's his brother!" He added screaming.

 

"Yeah. They are brothers but not twins. They do look like a lot, but they aren't twins." I explained. "Well, at least you know something. Next time, ask him about things he likes." Jin said pulling the car into the parking space. 

 

"Sure hyung. Thanks." I said getting out. "Yeah no problem bro. Always there to help when needed, beside you're our maknae." Jin hyung said patted my head like I was a kid.

 

"Ohh.. I've been wanting to have Mocha ever since we drank last time." Hoseok hyung squealed. "You had mocha yesterday, really dude?" Yoongi hyung scoffed. "Yeah, it's been hours hasn't it though." Hoseok hyung pouted. "Whatever dude." Yoongi hyung being the lazy he is, just shrugged.

 

"Jungkook, what about you?" Jin hyung asked. "Iced Cafe Latte please." I said smiling. "Iced cafe latte it is then." Jin hyung said and going inside the counter. "Iced cafe latte for Kookie, Mocha for Hoseokie, Espresso for Yoongi, Iced Green Tea for Namjoon, Vanilla Latte for Jiminie, and Americano for myself." Jin hyung said and started making the drinks for us.

 

We went to sit at the usual place we always sit whenever we come here. After about 5 mins Jin hyung came with the drinks. "Here you guys go." He sang putting the drinks down. "Thank you." We all said in chores.

 

"So about the plan...."

 

Taehyung's POV

 

I'm going home alone and I'm happy..... No am not. While coming out of the school, I saw Jungkook walking with his hyungs to a pink car. It's probably the tall guy's car, I mean he looks so femini to be a guy. You could easily get confused whether he's a girl or a guy.

 

I'm actually sad that Jungkook isn't walking with me or walking behind or in front of me today. I kinda miss him. I actually really did felt guilty for leaving him there at the park alone without answering his confession.

 

I mean who wouldn't be so shocked that you couldn't answer a questions when the school bully and the popular guy says he likes you and askes you if you like him back or not. If it was some another girl from school that he'd ask that time except for asking me, she'd probably say 'YES ! OF COURSE JUNGKOOK! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! AHH I AM SO HAPPY AHH!!!' Agh so annoying Like stop, stop lying bish! You'd just say yes because he's hot/popular guy, hoe.

 

I do like him but that was too sudden for me to process. I need time, y'know.... I really do like him but I just can't be together with him now. What if his reputation goes down? what if his popularity goes down? I don't want anything bad to happened to him because of me.

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter