1st time apologizing to newbie

Bully inlove (vkook/taekook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As usual Jungkook's mom is always blackmailing him early in the morning and as always he wakes up saying "I'm awake !" He was greated by his hyungs on the way to his class. "Jungkook! Lets go to my parents' cafe today after school." Jin said putting his arms on Jungkook's shoulder "Yeah sure hyung." I said and bid byes because of course I'll be late for my class and I wanna see him.

 

As always girls screamed when I went inside the classroom and all the boys were giving me glares except for one, Kim Taehyung. Hey! It's not my fault all the ladies wants me. I walk up to my desk and Taehyung waved his hand as a sign of "Hi" I just ignored him because other student were looking our way like get the  out ! there's non to see.

 

I wanted to wave and say Hi and talk and all that with him but because I'm the popular guy here I can't help but to keep my pride. I'm sorry Taehyung, I'll apologize later. The class went on after the teacher came. To tell the truth, I was mostly watching Taehyung from the back since no one's lookinging this way. The bell finally rang and it was gym, I have Taehyung too, so I'm excited but before I used to hate running and doing gym stuff,it was boring.

 

On my way to gym I somehow happened to bumped to someone and without looking I yelled at him. "You stupid! can't you look where you're going!" After yelling I was about to punch him but when I looked up it was Taehyung. He was standing there so innocent and looking down. I made two mistake today argh!

 

"Ohhh... He bumped into him." "He'll get punched." "He stopped. why did he?" "Ohh.." I kept on hearing those whispers and I felt really sorry for Taehyung but I had to punch him so later on he won't be bashed by others saying why he didn't got punched and I don't want him to go through all those troubles. I punch Taehyung in his jaws and it left bruise which made me so sorry. He bowed and ran to the comforts room.

---

I was going to comforts room facing down and I suddenly bumped into someone. When I looked at the person, it was Jungkook. I was about to say that I was sorry but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter