Date 2/2

Bully inlove (vkook/taekook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Should I call Jimin along too?" Taehyung asked. "Uh.. Tae, it's a date and not a date with third wheeler." I sassed. I mean come on, he's not that innocent not to know about a third wheel. "Okay, fine. I'll go take shower first." He got off from the bed.

 

"How about we take shower together?" I asked smirking. "N-no what the heck Jeon Jungkook!" He ran to the bathroom shutting the door loudly. "What? I was just asking, beside I bet you really want us to take shower together." I shouted softly laughing trying not to make it loud enough for Taehyung's parents to hear.

 

"Shut up Jeon Jungkook!" He shouted back shuttering. "Hearing you say my full name means something you know." I chuckled. "And you're probably blushing so mad right now like a girl." I added.

 

"If you don't shut the fudge up right now Jeon Jungkook, I won't go on the date!" He shouted. "Fudge? Why not say the actual word?" I asked trying to hold onto my laughter. "Shut up, I'm going to take shower now."

→→

 

"Now, shall we go?" I asked finally changing into my 'date' outfit. "Yeah, let's go. I'm so excited!" He squealed. "Yeah but let's go to my house first, I need to get the car. You'll be the first one to ride it." I winked.

 

"Whatever, your so cheesy." He scoffed rolling his eyes. "Only for you babe." I winked and stepped outside. "So, we're going to walk all the way to your house just to get the car and again come back this way to go to the amusement park?" He questioned shaking his head.

 

"Yes, why? you don't want to?" I asked facing him. "No, I didn't mean that, I'm just simply asking." He mumbled. "Hey, we'll have fun okay?" I pulled him closer and walked. "Okay." He replied. 

 

"And, we're here. Now let me show you the car I've never let anyone ride except myself, well the time I was practicing with." I opened the garage. "Wha, it's beautiful, Jungkook." He looked around touching the car. 

 

"I know right, I should be able to drive from now on, I'll let my parents know that I'll be picking you everyday. They won't reject when it comes to you." I said grinning. "Pft, are you using me to get your parents to let you drive?" He raised his eyebrows.

 

"Looks like it." I answered sternly. "No way I'm riding then, if you're using me." He crossed his arms. "I was joking idiot, come on let's go, but I really am picking you up from Monday." I pulled him and pushed him inside through the passenger door.




 

"Fine, but I want to drive it back home. You pick me up so you drive us to school and I drive back from school." He stated. "Why are we even driving to school? I mean it's just five minutes away." He added. "It's not actually 5 minutes, it's 15 minutes walking. I don't know why you've been thinking it's just five minutes this whole time." 




 

"No, it's not. It's 5 minutes." He argued. "It's 15 minutes, but can we forget about how many minutes it is from home to school? I really want to leave now." I started the engine. "Okay, but you're paying for everything, just so you know." 




 

"I know, but you aren't allowed to eat the whole amusement foods. I know you'll try to eat all but I am not paying for all of it." I teased. "You're mean." He pouted crossing his arms. "I love you too."

→ → 

"Wow! there are so many rides and food stands! Kookie, Kookie buy me funnel cake!" He jumped up and down like a kid asking for candy. 
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter