Slight Jealous

Bully inlove (vkook/taekook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

 

►Comment

 

After yesterday's conversation with him, I should learn to use appropriate words from now on. Though he bullies people, used to, he's still a sensitive teenage boy who has feelings that can also get hurt just like the rest of us. 


 

"Taehyung... Taehyung!" I felt someone shake me from my thoughts. I hummed as a response. "You've been spacing out for about minutes now." Jungkook shook his head, a smile creeping his plump lips. We're currently on the rooftop during our lunch break. 


 

Jungkook suggested we leave the guys and come here and rest. "Sorry, I was just thinking." I answered smiling at him from his lap. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "About what?" He asked. "You and me." I tickled his stomach. 

 

"Hyu-hahha- hyung ! stop!"

"Sto-haha-stop hyung! It ti-hehe-ckles!" 

 

I stopped and grinned at him as if nothing just happened. "Don't do that. It's so ticklish." He breathes out. I don't answer, instead, I hug his waist. He smoothly my hair, giving me the peaceful feels. 


 

"Hyung, have you ever thought about doing it?" He asked facing forward. "What it?" I asked not knowing what he was trying to say. "You know.... it." He trails off, blush creeping his cheeks. "Ahh! you're so cute!" I reach my fingers to his cheeks and pinch them. 


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter