Sick

Bully inlove (vkook/taekook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung's head has been down ever since he first talked to Jimin in the beginning of the class. I think he's sick. He slept through whole class, even when the teacher yelled he didn't raised his head. After class ended, Jimin was about to wake him up but I stopped him.

"Jimin, you go to your class I'll wake him up." I said holding his arms. "And why would I do that?" He raised his eyebrows. "Because I'm his partner and you're gonna get late, and probably make your partner mad." I said some nonsense things. "You're right, for the first time. Thanks Jungkook." He said and ran.

He looks so cute and adorable. I took out my phone and took several pics. I even took selfie with him. I nudged him and he woke up looking around. "Jungkook, what are you doing here, and where's Jimin?" He asked rubbing his eyes. Ahh so adorable. 

"I'm here because I'm waking you up and Jimin went to his class." I answered. "Oh okay. Thank you." He thanked. "No problem, come on wake up, we only have 1 more minute before we get late." I tried to pull him up but he fell right back down. "Taehyung, are you sick?" I checked his forehead. It was burning.

"No, I'm fine. Let's go." He smiled weakly. "No you're not! You're burning!" I yelled. "Come on, let's go to the nurse. You need rest." His body is so weak. "Thank you Kookie." He said before closing his eyes. He called me Kookie. He called me with a nickname. I carried him to the nurses office. 

"Jungkook, who's him? What happened?" The nurse knows me pretty well. "Ahh.. he's sick. Could you give him and me home pass." I know she'll give me. "For both of you?" Is it not obvious? "Yes. He can't go home alone, can he?" I questioned like it's the most obvious thing on earth.

"Ahh, yeah. Thank you Jungkook. This is the first time I'm seeing you do this to other students. I'm proud of you." Yeah. She's like a sister to me. "Because he's someone special." I muttered. "I heard that." She giggled. "Now, wait for few sec so I can fill out the information." She said going to her desk.

"Thank you noona." I said before heading out. I showed the paper to the gate security and he let me go. I waited for the bus to come. It only took 5 minutes to get to his home. I rang the bell but no one answered. They're probably not home. "Tae, do you have the house key?" I asked shaking his body so he could wake up.

"It's-- it's in .... the back pocket... of my... pants." He weakly said. My poor ba- Taehyung. Wait! he said his back pocket of his ing pants. OMFG! Okay Jungkook calm down. You can do it, Yes fighting Jeon, Jungkook. 

I made my hand through his back pocket and found his key. I was gonna take out the key but his apple shaped was too tempting. Okay, Jungkook don't do it. DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT!! I SAID DON'T DO IT!!! But sadly my body didn't listened to myself. I squeezed his and a moan excaped his lips.

This made me hard. . I squeezed his again and he moaned again making me hard as a rock. God this boy is killing me, he's so tempting. I squeezed his for the third time and this time it was a loud and long moan. I had to stop. I can't take advantage of him like this. (A/N: Sorry not sorry) 

"Kookie..." He called me by that nickname again, eyes still closed. He's probably just mentioning my name in his sleep. "Yes Tae." I answered back. "Do it." He said. "Do what Tae?" I was confused. "I said. DO IT AGAIN!" Now I understood. He meant squeeze his again. "Tae I--" I was about to protest but he s his arms in my neck making me freeze.

"Kookie. Please." He was now making a pouty face at me and his eyes are open. He's probably unconscious. "But I--" I got interrupted again, but this time by his lips. He kissed me. (A/N: Now now don't go further ahead you dirty minded people. They're not gonna do the whole make out session. You dirty minded vkook trashes.)

I had no other choice than to just grab his and squeezed for few sec. I took the key out and opened the door. I carried him to his bed and laid him there. I pulled the cover and covered him. I was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist. "Stay with me please." He whined. 

"Okay but just for 5 minutes okay?" I said before laying beside him. "Okay." I turned my back on him and closed my eyes. After min, I felt an arm snake in my waist. When I turned around, I saw Taehyung wrapping his hands on my waist. "Tae, what are you doing?" I asked. He probaby won't even remember he's doing this. 

"Jungkook, you know that I love you right?" He said nuzzling his head in my chest. "Wh-what?" He not just likes me but he loves me? "I said I love you Kookie. Even though you hurt me." My poor baby. "Tae, I'm sorry. I love you so much, way more than you do. And I'm so sorry for being such a jerk. Please forgive me." I got no response.

"Tae?... Tae are you sleeping?" He's sleeping. So he was just sleep talking. Ha! at least I know he loves me. I slowly not trying to wake him up got out of the bed and went to the kitchen. I got the ingredients to make rice porridge. After 20 mins I finished cooking it and took it to Taehyung's room.

"Tae, wake up." I shook him. "Wh- Jungkook, what are you doing here? Where are we?" He asked. I knew it. He was unconcious all long. "I brought you home. We're here in your room." I explained. "Here, have this porridge before it gets cold." I handed him the porridge.

"Thanks Jungkook." He than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter