Transfer student

Bully inlove (vkook/taekook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Another boring and bothersome day for Jungkook as always. "Jungkook ! Wake up ! It's time for school, and you don't want to be late do you?" My mom shouted from the kitchen probably because I can smell pancakes from here. She's always blackmailing me in the morning so I could go to school. Well you see, I have my new car which I've bought from saving every penny of mine since I was little and she's always saying she'd sell it away because I'm "underage". "I'm awake mom! I'm awake!" Argh I hate to wake up early in the morning. "Have breakfast before going out." My mom said making me stop when I was about to go out the door. I quickly ate the pancake and juice and headed out.

I was greeted by my hyung; Jin, Namjoon, Suga, and J-hope. They are really good friends even though they are older then me they treat me really good. "Hey Jungkook! morning." They all said in chores. "Sup hyungs." I replied walking towards my class. Well, I'm not that bad to be not smart, I'm smart thats why I skipped grade. I'm in 10th grade but I was suppose to be in 8th though, see how smart I'm. Since I'm not in the same classes as my hyungs we had to go different class so we bid byes and as always when I entered I heard girls screams.

"Oppa!" "Oppa you're so cute'" "Oppa saranghaeyo!" Not to mention, I changed my aged so that people won't say that I'm underage,argh. Girls are so annoying though. Like seriously don't they have anything else to do than scream like crazy?

"Now, now, quite down guys and welcome our new classm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter