0606

You're Not The Center Of The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, spill it." Jungkook said. I pursed my lips and looked at him with my 'no-no' face. Jungkook made his threatening face as he widened his eyes and moved his knuckles foward. And so, our staring competition began.

"May I have your order?" A waitress in a maid outfit came to us which literally made Jungkook blush. We had our order and soon she left us alone again.

"Why are you blushing?" I gave him an amusing smirk.

Red Jungkook shook his head, "No I am not blushing."

"Then why are you red?" 

"Uh-"

I leaned foward and whispered to him, "Do you have a thing for maid cafes?" 

I swear his face was the reddest of red and he stuttered, "N-no. Shut up. End of story." He crossed his arms and leaned on the chair while looking out at the window. 

"The skies are grey, but they never rain." he mumbled. I only nodded as I leaned on the chair as well. "Like you. You bottle up your feelings inside. I have to admit, you're a strong person, Sunggi ah."

Jungkook's shades of red began to fade as he sighed. I felt my eyes getting teary but I quickly closed my eyes, swallowing the salty tears. 

I felt my breath getting a bit shaky. "Taehyung-" Jungkook's eyes widened in anticipation as I continued to breathe shakily. 

"He's been accompanying me in my house. He and I were- in the same situation." I said slowly. Jungkook's expression became slightly serious. 

"He has been a great listener, though he's a bit weird." I continued. Jungkook sighed, "Why didn't you call me instead?"

And what? Help me dump Jiyeon and Hongbin's bodies? I thought.

I kept silent and our drinks have arrived with Jungkook's food. Jungkook ate in silent and the whole atmosphere became awkwardly quiet. 

And my guilt became huger whenever I think of them. 

"I want you to be careful around Taehyung. We don't know anything about him." Jungkook said. I looked at him.

Don't know anything? You called him hyung before.

Feeling lazy to argue and ask questions, I only nodded. The grey skies resembles me, you say.

After we had our lunch, Jungkook offered me to follow him to his usual basketball court- but I rejected. I had enough Jungkooks for a day, I mentally sighed.

The breeze kissed my cheeks as I walked under some large tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter