1717

You're Not The Center Of The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock seemed to be ticking so ever slowly. Still sitting on the couch, I sat up straight as I took out my phone. 13 missed calls, all from Jungkook- I threw my phone behind and rubbed my puffy eyes. 

I love you, I couldn't stand Taehyung's last words. How can he do this to himself? I ruffled my messy hair and walked out from my house. The guilt within me got heavier when I thought of facing the Bangtan boys. What would they say? What would Jin say since he was the most concerned member out of all seven.

I walked around my residence and saw a little girl playing on a swing alone. My feet brought me to the empty seat next to her and sat there- staring on the ground, crying. 

I wondered myself- when will I stop crying? 

"Are you okay, eonni?" asked the girl. I quickly smiled at her and replied, "Yes, I am." I wiped my tears off using my sleeve. The girl got off from her swing and suddeny hugged my waist- I was astonished.

"Eonni, don't be sad! You should have some ice creams to cheer yourself up! It's still morning, you know~" she said in a sing-a-song voice. I only nodded and gave her a weak smile as the girl walked away when her mother called her. 

The girl reminded me of the day I met Taehyung, the day I killed the two- with Taehyung being weird around me on the day I made my biggest crime, I've never met someone like him.

I cried quietly as memories of us spending time together flooding my messed up mind. "Wanna go for ice creams?" a voice said. I turned and saw a very familiar figure. 

"No. Go away." I replied short. Jungkook sat on the empty swing beside me and stared at me, "Sunggi ah- I..I know what happened," he said.

"Then what are you going to do?" I asked. Jungkook snickered, "Me? It's what you're going to do now, actually. What will you do?" God damn it, curse him and his mouth. "I wonder why are you my best friend,"

He laughed, "Because you're just lonely without Jiyeon." I glared at him and he got up. He stretched his long limbs in front of me and offered his hand. "Let's go,"

I swatted his hand away, "Where? Can't you see that I'm depressed?" I looked at him annoyingly. Jungkook pulled me up and literally dragged me- "Somewh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter