2121

You're Not The Center Of The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never thought miracles could happen. My parents were never the ones to tuck me in bed and tell me a good night story ever since their son left. 

Instead, I was shoved with lots of expectations and responsibilities. I was never the one to be brave enough to protest my parents and pursue this so call dreams, as Namjoon would say.

As I stepped into the lobby of the company, I was greeted by the lady who was an intern- she gave me a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows in it- floating around like icebergs.

"Miss Shin," she broke my trance. I blinked a few times and realised that I was staring at the cup probally for too long. I gave her a small smile, "What is it?" I asked.

I took a look on my wrist watch- it was 10 in the morning. Ugh, is Hyuk going to lecture me again, I rolled my eyes thinking about it. The intern shook her head nervously, "N-no," 

Since I graduated- my parents decided to keep me in their cage, with hopes that I won't end up like Namjoon. So, here I am- training to be a CEO, with Sanghyuk on my side. 

I rubbed my eyes, feeling a bit regret and sleepy that I went late snacking with Jungkook around Seoul.  

"There is a man waiting for you- if I'm not mistaken his name is Kim Tae-" holy , my heart practically skipped a beat. My eyes widened as I gasped and shoved the cup- in result almost spilling it on the intern's blouse.

My feet were doing a great job on running, not taking the elevator- but actually running on the staircase all the way to the 5th floor and I gave up.

I gave a huge sigh and laughed all by myself- I'm so excited to meet Taehyung ah! I smiled alone which made some workers wondered why. 

I walked myself towards the elevator and pressed my floor button. As soon as it reached the floor- I jumped out excitedly and slammed open the huge doors to my office.

"TAEHYUNG AH!" I shouted literally and I was suddenly being engulfed by a figure that has the warmth that I've longed. 

"I mish you so much," he whispered to my ear. His breath tickled me, I giggled like a girly school girl, "It tickles." I said as I tightened his hug. 

I wish we could stay like this, forever. 

I noticed that Taehyung hadn't changed- his signature smile, everything was just the same as usual. I broke the hug, "How did you get here?"

Taehyung, still with his smile- held my hand and wiggled it, "I said I've got an appointment with you~" he sang and he started to jump around like an excited child. 

If there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter