0505

You're Not The Center Of The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunggi ah!" 

Oh look it's Jeon Jungkook. I mentally sighed as he ran to me. I just finished talking to my right-handman, Han Sanghyuk who I just casually call Hyuk; to settle the documents on Jiyeon's and Hongbin's- departure.

I had him doing documents for Jiyeon's withdrawal from school, also Hongbin's retirement from his dream job. Luckily, Hyuk didn't question me.

I turned my head and stopped walking for a while, so that Jungkook would catch up with me. He panted hard when he walked beside me, "Yah, stop breathing out loud. Your breaths are smelly." I commented while waving my hand in front of my face.

Gosh, it's really hot out here.

Jungkook put his hurt face and clutched his uniform. "Shin Sunggi, I sometimes wonder how I am friends with you." he laughed. 

I only nodded, hoping that he wouldn't ask about- 

"Hey, where's Jiyeon? I thought you guys always walk together." he asked. 

I shrugged and said it slow, "She ran away with my boyfriend."

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he gasped, "Really? Wow, she must really hate you so much. Where to?"

Hella stop asking me questions, Jungkook! I mentally screamed before putting a sad face.

"I don't know, Daegu maybe?"

Fortunately, he only nodded. With Jiyeon being dead, looks like I only have Jungkook left as a pal. We're classmates as well. Looks like we're going to be quite inseperable.

I sighed again which caused Jungkook to whack my head. "Stop sighing. You sounded like an old mother." 

I looked at him. 

"If you're upset beacause your first boyfriend cheated with your best friend, well get over with it!" He shouted and I felt my eyes becoming teary.

He then pulled me into a bear hug and patted my head like a brother would do, "Because now, you're left with me. I know you don't have any friends left besides me so from now on I'll be your ultimate best friend." he said.

I sniffed and patted his back to let go of me, "Okay," I rubbed my eyes with my uniform's sleeve. 

"..Thanks a lot, Kookie ah." I tried the best to smile as a result, it became a small one.  Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Shut up, by the way, have you done your calculus homework?" he asked while scratching the back of his head. 

Seriously this dude. I sighed again and nodded. I knew where is this going.

"YESH! Thank goodness I have YOU! I need to copy yours." he smiled sheepishly. I shook my head in response and laughed to myself as we continued walking to school.

It's going to be a long day- especially without Jiye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter