1010

You're Not The Center Of The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in a bright mood when I got inside my house- with Taehyung watching Pororo, of course.

I literally skipped my way towards my room to change into my pyjamas and went to the kitchen to grab a drink before joining the dork watching tv.

The room- the house itself was quite dark as only the tv lit the living room and I made no effort to switch on the lights. I like it being this way- spacious, cozy and dark. 

Sitting next to Taehyung- I sipped my drink and watched the kiddy programme as well. A 18 and a 20 year olds watching Pororo? Nice. It took a few moments for Taehyung to notice me- greeted with his husky voice, "You came back late," he stated the obvious.

I felt myself getting all weird hearing his voice and I gave a fake laugh, "Wow, Taehyung- do you have a sore throat or something? You sounded-" Think fast, think fast, "-awful." 

His face turned a bit cheery as he scooted closer to me- which I scooted back in response. "Nope. Hey Sunggi ah- do.." his words trailed off as he scratched the back of his head. 

He was very close to me- the closer he gets, the further I backed away but my back was leaning on the side of the couch. I could feel his warmth- I felt like hugging him. But, being all warm and cozy reminds me of- Hongbin. Yes, I still missed him- and Jiyeon too. 

As if my mind was replaying the horrifying scene- I clutched my own fists quietly. Hyuk told me that I should make an appointment with some psycologist to deal with my problems- but even him as a right hand-man couldn't simply know what I have done.

Everybody didn't know what happened- except him. Kim Taehyung. He looked at me with his less empty than before eyes- which I noticed, and suddenly turned into shades of red. 

"D-do you want to hang out with me? At the amusement park?" he asked shyly. I couldn't believe my ears- I was suprised yet flattered. He asked me on a date? Wait is that a date, he said hang out- many thoughts came flooding my mind as my heart beats faster than ever.

I barely breathed as I gave a nervous smile, "Yeah- s-sure, that'd be.. awesome." His smile grew wider as he suddenly hugged me- squeezing me tight.

"Yes! I mean- Yay! I've always wanted to hangout at the amusement park! Let's celebrate!" He cheered and ran towards his room. I blinked a few times and chuckled to myself.

He came out from his room wearing jeans and a shirt with his hoodie on. I stared at him blankly, "Where are you going?" 

He threw a sweater to me, "Out, of course. We're celebrating." I gave him a blank look before looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter