1313

You're Not The Center Of The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe I was really tired- being shot and meeting Jin. I slept like a log on the couch and I when I woke up, I saw Taehyung watching tv next to me. I tried to sit up- Taehyung quickly turned and helped me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. "Uh, okay.. I guess." I ran my hand trough my messy hair. Taehyung smiled in response- ruffling my hair. "Yah, stop it," I smacked his arm away and he laughed. 

"Had a nice sleep, Sunggi ah?" Jin went to us with a cup of hot chocolate and some snacks. He then handed me the cup which I replied a thank you, but Taehyung began to whine, "Hyung~ I want hot chocolate too."

Jin gave him a short glare and said, "You can do it by yourself. Sunggi is a visitor, so she deserves my hot chocolate." 

To be very honest, I like Jin and his motherly acts. He reminds me of mom when Namjoon and I were still kids. I hope I could meet Namjoon soon, I thought as I sipped the drink. 

The place suddenly was filled with noises. "We're BACK~!" "I SMELL HOT CHOCOLATE~" Two guys came inside the warehouse, laughing loudly. Jin sighed, "Kids- please lower your voices we're having a very special guest here." 

"GUESTS?" asked the guy who had a smile like sunshines- really. He then went to me with a suprised face and bowed politely to me, "Annyeong, I'm Hoseok. You can call  me J-hope since I'm everybody's hope." 

I laughed and bowed back in return- and saw the other boy next to him roll his eyes before greeting me casually, "Hi, I'm Jimin by the way." He then turned to Jin, "Hyung, can I have hot chocolate too?"

Taehyung then raised his hand and shouted, "ME TOO!" Also, joined by Hoseok, "ME THREE!" 

"Me Four." said another guy who kind of emerged out of nowhere- maybe from another couch that has a pile of blankets. His skin complexion was very fair- I felt quite insecure with him.

"Suga, say hi to Sunggi ah while I go make some drinks." Jin said before leaving to the kitchen. The fair guy- Suga looked at me with an unmotivated face, lifted his hand and greeted me, "Yo."

Hoseok then sat next to Taehyung, "Sunggi ah, what happened to your leg?" he pointed at my bandaged leg. "Long story," I replied shortly. I looked at Taehyung- hoping that he woud explain what's going on but he seemed to enjoy the scene.

Jimin then said to me, "We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter