1515

You're Not The Center Of The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever felt so comfortable with someone just by lying next to them on bed and stare at the ceiling?

It has been a week since the incident, a week of me being absent in school- luckily, Jungkook was nice enough to lie to the teachers about my absence.

Told them that I broke my leg while we were hanging out together at the skateboarding park- which ended up him being blamed on for my absence.

The weather was perfectly fine- sunny and instead of going out anf enjoy the weather like most people would do, I prefer to sleep. Since, I can't really walk yet- Taehyung has been a great help to me.

We were lying down on my bed, next to each other. The silence in the atmosphere was peaceful to me- it almost made me drifted to sleep. "Sunggi ah don't sleep, it's morning." 

I half opened my eyes and turned my head to find a pretty Taehyung. How can a man be so beautiful, I sighed to myself. 

"How can you be so pretty?" My throat hurts, making my voice deep and hoarse. Taehyung had his eyesmile on, then he scooted closer to me, "Maybe because I am pretty."

I cringed and looked away from the dork. The pain on my leg was getting better. Jin and others visited me sometimes- to check on how Taehyung take care of me. 

Namjoon once brought champagne to my house- which made me frown and Jungkook cried while drinking apple juice. "Sunggi, Jungkook-" Namjoon called us both and he was obviously drunk.

Taehyung was laughing his life out and started to slap Jimin's - much to my dismay. Suga started to have a diss battle with Hoseok- which ended up in a dance competition with Jin and his winning traffic dance.

I rolled my eyes as Jungkook kept on complaining about when will we become adults and he already planned about how he was going to celebrate his coming of age ceremony- getting drunk and burn our school.

"What is it," I hissed at my brother. Why did he brought in stuffs I can't touch, I cursed. Namjoon started giggling and swirled his glass, "Drink it~ Kookie ah, come on."

I narrowed my eyes and shook my head, "No thanks. I don't plan on getting drunk tonight." Jungkook on the other hand, he was lost in his thoughts- he had school tomorrow morning, and the fact that I'll be absent for a week made him upset.

Both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter