0101

You're Not The Center Of The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jagiya,"

I turned my head and saw my perfect boyfriend- Lee Perfect Hongbin. 'Perfect' is his middle name. So perfect.

He smiled at me and gave me a bear hug. I hugged him back- feeling so loved and so protected. 

Oh, the feels. Wait, I did I sound like an obsessed girlfriend? Well, pardon me, it's just that- he is my first boyfriend. Of course I would cherish him! 

Hongbin broke our hug and smiled, "Let's go home, Sunggi ah." I nodded and held his hand that he offered to me earlier. 

"Oh, wait." I stopped my tracks and sighed, "Jiyeon wants to come along and have dinner with us," 

Hongbin raised his eyebrows, "So?" 

I punched his arm lightly and pouted, "Pabo, we are out of food and she'll be there in.." I stopped to look at my watch, and gasped, "In 15 minutes! Ommo.." 

I started to panic, while Hongbin only shaking his head on my clumsiness. "Aigoo, Sunggi. How about I send you to the supermarket and I'll keep Jiyeon entertained at home, hm?"

I frantically nodded as we walked into the car. Geez, I'm only 18 this year- how can I be so forgetful? 

I shook my head, putting aside my thoughts. I looked at Hongbin who was driving. 

Man, he looks hot when he's driving.

I mentally did my pride laugh and patted myself for obtaining a hot 22 year old guy to be my boyfriend. 

It all started when my best pal, Jiyeon and I were visiting my parents at their office. They own a huge buisness company- Shin Architectures. Extremely famous, I know. At school, I would always be showered with flowers, chocolates and love letters from random boys but really- no. 

We went through a sea of architects, working hard on their designs whatever and I could memorise every face there. Except for one. He looked at us with his mesmerizing dark eyes and smiled. 

He must be new, I thought.

I smiled back at him and went to my parents' huge office doors. I sighed as I fixed my school uniform and saw Jiyeon doing as well. I knocked the doors thrice, which was replied with an answer.

"Enter," my dad's voice sounded so firm. Well, he is the boss of this company. I entered and bowed at my parents, "Uh, hi mom, hi dad. What's wrong?" 

Mom looked so eleg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter