Our Fairytale Ending

A Collection of Kyumin One Shots

            “Kyuhyun,” Sungmin said, back hugging me as I attempted to pour myself a cup of coffee.  I leaned into the warm gesture before turning around and smiling at him.  He dropped his hands and put them against his cheeks.  “Guess what?”

            I chuckled at his childish gestures.  “What,” I asked, taking a sip of coffee.

            “Since you’re my precious Kyu, you should be the first to know,” he began as I was drinking my coffee.  “I’m getting married!”

            The coffee in my mouth ended up on his face.

            So much for confessing.

 

            The wedding day had arrived and I still couldn’t forget that day.  I had finally gotten the nerve to tell him that I liked him a couple days beforehand and I was planning a huge dinner that night.  Which was, of course, cancelled and turned into a congratulatory dinner with the rest of the members.  I regretted not telling him long beforehand and was going to fess up otherwise, but his fiancé had called him that night and the look on his face had thrown me off.

            He was immensely happy.

            And I was happy for him.

            There was nothing better than seeing the guy that you loved happy.  Even if it was with someone else.

            However, my mind changed after seeing her with another man.  And another.  And another.  The fact that she hit on me made it even worse and I was, to say the least, furious.  Though, all the more sad that Sungmin wouldn’t be getting his happy ending if he ended up with her.

            But there was nothing I could do about it.  I mean, who would he believe?  His beloved soon-to-be-wife or his junior?

            It was a difficult decision, but I decided to keep my mouth shut.  Or, at least, attempted to. 

            And that’s how I ended up standing as a hundred pairs of eyes looked on to me.  The couple in the front had their eyes wide opened and the priest stared at me bemused.  The rest of the members stayed silent before attempting to hide their laughter.  All in all, it was a pretty horrible feeling as sweat started to form around my neck and my hands started to shake.

            Suddenly, someone held my hand, expecting them to pull on me.  Instead, said hand gripped mine tightly.  I looked down to gaze into Ryeowook’s supporting eyes.  Another hand gripped mine and I turned to Yesung, who did the same.  I smiled at them both before facing the couple in front of the aisle.  Their shocked faces never changing.  Though a slight glint seemed to appear in Sungmin’s beautiful eyes.

            I took a deep breath.  “I o-object,” I stuttered out, mentally slapping myself for seeming weak.

            The bride scoffed and looked at Sungmin.  “Really,” she muttered, rolling her eyes before grabbing Sungmin’s hands.

            Much to everyone’s shock, especially mine, he pushed her hands away.  “Why,” he asked, looking at me intently whilst raising up his very cute eyebrows.

            Now, I haven’t even said this out loud before.  How am I supposed to say it in front of a group of strangers and family?  The sweat on my neck began to roll onto my back and I so desperately wanted to run, but Ryeowook and Yesung kept a tight grip on my hands.  “B-Because,” I continued.  Dear Shisus, take me away.

            “Yes,” Sungmin asked, ignoring the protests from his fiancé.

            I took another deep breath before facing him.  Doing so made me calm down and, all of a sudden, it felt like we were the only two people in the room.  “Because I love you,” I said confidently.  “I’ve loved you since the day we first met and until now.  I know you might not love me back, but I’d rather not regret the fact that I never told my best friend and my number one supporter that I love them.”

            The two hands in mine tightened and I smiled in relief.  “Now, why didn’t you say that sooner,” Sungmin asked, smiling widely at me.

            Without realizing it, my mouth fell as I looked at him confused.  Did he really just say that?  My thoughts were answered.

            “What did you just say,” Sa Eun asked, glaring at Sungmin.  “You love me!”

            Sungmin sighed before looking at her.  “Says the girl who’s been hitting on every single guy we’ve passed by during these past few weeks.”  He raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes when she scoffed and looked away.

            The fits of laughter from the other members could be heard around the whole room as Sungmin rushed down the aisles and stood in front of me.  The hands that had been supporting me were replaced by his.  He looked me in the eye and smiled.  “Cho Kyuhyun,” he whispered.  “Would you do me the honor of making me a runaway husband?”

            I chuckled at his proposal.  “I would love to,” I said, gripping his hand tight.

            He chuckled and pulled me away from the billions of eyes staring at us and the twenty six pairs that looked at us in delight.

            I sighed happily and let him whisk me away into our own fairytale ending.

^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Hello!  Just a short little drabble in honor of the Devil MV’s release!  It look amazing!  If you haven’t watched it, you’re missing out…because…oh my Kyuhyun…and the rest of the members…you just have to see it.

Also!  I released a new story entitled “I Will Forget You”.  I got a random burst of idea and changed the plot, making it work off of the one shot “Because I Love You” (which is in Chapter 4).  So, check it out if you want to!  The prologue will change a bit.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/986570

Last, but not least, make sure you comment, subscribe, and vote!  It would make my day!