Chapter 8

Being In Love When The Time Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Next day of school*

It is break time and I'm on my way towards my class since I forgot my wallet. Now I will miss my favourite red bean fish cake since it will be sold out soon. Many of the students' usually fighting to buy those fish cake because the old lady who woks at the canteen, really made such sweet and delicious red bean fish cake. You should try some though.

When I'm on my way towards my class, I pass by Yura's class, the genius class to be exect. Then I see two figure talking to each other and it turn out to be Luhan and Yura. Talking to each other happily, again...I don't want to watch. I may sound bad and evil but I hate seeing them together. It will always break my heart. I should go before Luhan comes out from that class. I run quickly towards my class.

"Yura, see you after class." I can hear Luhan bits Yura goodbye. Thank god he didn't see me.

I enter into my class and then I receive a text message. 

From : Silly Sehun

To : Jess Jessica

 tadaaa~ Jess quick, your fish cake are almose finish!kekeke

Damn that Sehun, never stop teasing me T^T he should be a gentelman and help me buy some. Aishhh I need to hurry. I quickly run towards my beg and search for my wallet then I heard the door is opening.

"eh Jessica. You still here." asked Luhan.

"yes." I simply answer him while keep on seaching my wallet.

"ohhh I've got something for you." I look at him weirdly while he is searching something at his pocket.

"here this is for you." then he show me a cute toy while take my hand and give it to me.

"eh?" why he give this to me?

 cute right?

YURA POV

I'm so happy after meeting Luhan. He is so nice cause buying me a lunch since I have told him that I will be studying during break time because after this, I will sit for a Physics quiz. The teacher is really strict so I need to perform well on his subject. I'm on my way towards the library while happily holding a cute toy that Luhan gave me yesterday at the game center and it's really cute. I will always blush whenever I look at this toy kekeke. I'm glad that he loves me back. I couldn't be any happier even though he treating me a bit cold but I know he cares. I walk pass by at Luhan's class and I was shock seeing Luhan and Jessica alone in the classroom. What are they talking about? being all alone together in the class. I was curious, so I went closer towards the classroom's window to listen on their conversation.

"is okay, is not right if Yura finds out about this." she forces a smile while giving back something to him. What is she holding in her hand?

I suddenly froze at my position looking at what Jessica is holding in her hand. Rilakkuma bear? it is just the same as mine that Luhan gave me. Is Luhan had something with Jessica? I know that Jessica had feelings for Luhan, but did Luhan had the same feelings too? No..it can't be. I'm his girlfriend, I shouldn't think like this. I trust him, aren't I? My curiousity is killing me. I hold the rilakkuma bear tightly while my thought keeps on asking so many questions at Luhan's action towards Jessica.

"she would not mind at all. I know that Yura is glad to see you here. So just keep it as a welcome gift." he give the Rilakkuma bear back to her and patting her head happily.

"aishhhh if you say so, then i'll take it." said Jessica while she stick her tounge out at Luhan. I was taken back when she accept that gift from Luhan. What am I feeling right now? Jealousy? whatever it is, it kills me inside. 

"I know you really love RIlakkuma bear. I have known it since we were junior high!" inform Luhan while he sit on a random desk while Jessica is sitting on her chair, looks at the bear happily.

"what? how did you know?" question face appear on Jessica's face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter