Chapter 12

Being In Love When The Time Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I cannot be there for him like I used too. Not now, not at this kind of state I'm in right now. I have to go.

"The next day, at the teachers' office"

"Pleaseeee Mrs. Kwon! I really need it." Jessica plead at her homeroom teacher since she is desperately needs it.

Flashback

While Jessica wiped her tears and continue to walk, she then bump into Sungjae while he just looking at her with a smirk on his face and said "you guys are really complicated huh?" Jessica who was surprised what had come out his mouth, just couldn’t say anything but just staring at him. To surprise knowing that Sungjae might have witnesses the incident of her and Luhan just now.

"hey, I have some good news for you." said Sungjae.

"w-what do you mean by good news?" asked Jessica dumbfounded and try to figure out what Sungjae trying to say to her.

"I know how you felt right now Sica. I've been there, I've been in your shoes back then. It is hard to forget someone who we already gave our whole heart like literally 99% of it. But, thank God it has been awhile I had already forgot about her. For 2 years I guess or more." confessed Sungjae to Jessica while shoving his hands into his pocket jeans while looking outside the window.

Jessica silently listens to Sungjae's confession. She knew that Sungjae telling her the true story of one of his love life by just looking at his expression and those fake yet sad smile of his.

"I'm sorry to hear that Sungjae. I know you had went through a hard time and you are strong enough to make those feeling fade away for more then a year." Jessica went close to him while hold his right shoulder tightly.

"But how can you forget about your love?" asked Jessica on how Sungjae manage to forget his love and begin to live in his new chapter of life?

"Since I realise that it is hard to forget about her when her present is near me. I decided to leave far away from her. I begin to live with my grandparents here and start a new. Having a new friend and living in a new environment can make me forget for a second about her. So, here I'm, happy with my new life." Sungjae turn his sad face to a happy go lucky face back while open his arm widely and smell the fresh air.

"I wish I'm as strong as you Sungjae." give him a fake smile.

"You are strong Jessica! You are! look! about the good news, I heard that this school currently organizing some transferring students program. Maybe this is one of the way that you could possibly forget about him or you dont want to?" asked Sungjae while holding her both shoulders tightly while give her the question look.

"NOOO!!! I do, I do want to forget about him. Cause there is nothing I can do about it. He already have Yura by his side. I can't stole someone boyfriend, espacially my friend's boyfriend." look down and sigh heavily.

"So, this is your change to forget about him. So, are you in?" asked Sungjae.

"End of Flashback"

I have been stayed up all night thinking about joining on this program. Struggling with my mixed feeling between being apart from Luhan or begin my new chapter of my life. After hours and hours of thinking, it makes me go crazy about it. So last night, I endup open up my laptop and check up on my twitter account. As usual, I keep on scrolling my news feed, reading others tweets and blah blah blah. Then suddenly, there are some tweets that caught my eyes. The tweets are a conversation between Luhan and Yura. The conversation started because of Yura post a picture of her and Luhan eating ice cream on the same day that the incident happen between me and Luhan. Those picture ready smack my heart soooo bad. All night I had been struggling whether to leave you or not and you are having fun with her after what happen between us? With this mad and also sad emotions made me close my laptop with anger and my tears suddenly fall on my both cheeks and said "it have been decided."

So here I'm, begging for Mrs. Kwon on letting me joining the program because I can't stand on my own drama life anymore. I had enough of this.

"Pleaseeee Mrs. Kwon! I really need it." Jessica plead at her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter