Final

Being In Love When The Time Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan, let's break up." said Yura with her serious tone. Jessica who still not far away from them, heard what Yura said to Luhan made her stop on her way to the toilet. And Luhan at the same time, widen his eyes for not believed on what he had heard from Yura's own mouth.

 

"w...what? Why? What’s wrong Yura?" Luhan stare at Yura who is currently looking down with her sad smile.

 

"I....All these time, I have realised that you are such a nice guy. That is why I had always wanted to be with you. It means so much to me and that makes me happy. But you are the one who is sad and look so messed up. I don’t want you to be that way. How can I be happy if you are not happy?" Luhan feel so uneasy with Yura's word. He felt that he has to take responsibility cause didn't take care of her heart and her feelings too.

 

"But Yura I care about you." Luhan hold both Yura's shoulder. He tried to console her even though he realise Jessica is still there, watching both of them with her shock expression.

 

"Yeah I know that Luhan. But now since Jessica is here, I want to ask you. Who will you choose? me or Jessica?" Yura grab Luhan's both hand from her shoulders and keep holding it while look at Luhan face. She knows that this will be the last time she could ever be so close to Luhan like this.

 

As for Luhan, he is speechless; his mind is fighting with his heart to make the decision. It will be a lie if he said he didn't love Jessica, but he don't want to hurt Yura's feelings too since he choose her from the start and sacrifices his own feelings for Jessica just to make Yura happy. His started to frown while close his eyes. He couldn't think at this kind of situation.

 

PANG!

 

Then suddenly, Luhan was shock to felt pain and burning at his left cheek. His eyes grew wider as he touch his burning cheek upon realising that Yura had slap him hard, real hard. Slowly, Luhan turn his face back to Yura with a confuse look while Yura stood there smile sadly. She couldn't take it anymore, Luhan is too nice for her own selfishness and she is too tired to act that way. Yura need to repay his kindness by making him realise that her heart is not as fragile as she was before and she won't be the reason of Luhan's wrong decision.

 

"You must live a happy life with Jessica! You don't need to worry about me, I'm a big girl already and not a cry baby as I was before. I think you can stop baby sit me and go tell her your true feelings before it is too late. Okay?" Yura put the best smile she could curve. And to her surprise, she felt a lot better knowing that the burden, the confession that she keep to herself, are now could be heard loud and clear to the purpose people. It would be a lie if she didn't feel a bit of regret of letting her first love go, but that's life, she can deal with that. She just needs time.

 

Luhan now realise what Yura had wanted him to do and she got a point. Luhan thought that he might suffer the both of them if he keep on making stupid decision of his life and live with his entire life with full of regret. He slowly letting go off his grip from Yura's hand and said " I'm sorry, Yura."

 

"Yeah you should you pabo." Yura push Luhan's forehead playfully, trying not to make this situation getting more awkward.

 

"promise me you will be happy, and if I heard you keep on making stupid decision in the future then I can't help myself to slap you again and again, for you to wake up from your stupidest." after giving her last wish for Luhan to fulfil, she then left both Luhan and Jessica, giving them some space. She walks toward the main school entrance and then stops her track, looking up at the clear sky, feeling proud of her brave decision.

 

"They will thank me later." Yura close her eyes for a while and fell the breeze before walking out from her school.

 

At the same time, Jessica stares blankly at Luhan who is now walking towards her. Her mind can't fully process on believing of what she have witness in front of her eyes. Luhan then stop his track in front of Jessica looking nervous yet serious at the same time. He look at Jessica's eyes which is clearly show how broken and confuse her heart that had been cause by this stupid guy. He beat himself up on the inside knowing that how can he even deserve to be love with this angle pure heart. Slowly, he cup her both cheeks with his hands while look her in the eyes and said "I....don't want to hurt anybody's feelings because of me. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness even after you forgive me or not. I know maybe after what I'm about to say, won't change the fact that I'm the cause of the pain in your heart. I don't care what will happen after this or what will people might say after this. But now I want you to know and listen to my voice, my voice which came sincerely from my heart." Luhan then took Jessica's hand and put it at his chest where she could feel his heartbeat that could beat this crazily because of her and only her. No one else. 

 

Jessica started to tear up knowing of what Luhan might say. She wanted to say something but all she can do is just open but there is no voice can came out from . The feeling of Luhan’s heartbeat is beating as crazy as her own beating right now. 

 

"I like......no, I love you, Jung Sooyeon. I had made up my mind to protect you and your heart and this had been the wisest decis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter