Chapter 13

Being In Love When The Time Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Then, can you say that you love me too?" asked Jessica

"I've already told you, right? I'm sorry, I can't betray Yura." gently Luhan removed his embrace from the dumbfounded Jessica. Luhan leave Jessica who still can't process the whole situation that he put her into. Now she clearly realised that, she really need to let Luhan go. Deep in her heart knows that Luhan have feelings for her too, but it won't change anything whether he loves her or not cause he had made up his mind. By being with Yura 's side.

'The next day'

"tada!!!!! Sungjae the new transfer student have arrive!" excitedly Sungjae make a loud noise at Luhan's class while disturbing Luhan who was spaced out to his own world. Sungjae looked at Luhan weirdly cause he felt that Luhan didn't notice him, he even bring Yura with him. But why Luhan looked sad he tought.

"Luhan? you okay?" asked Yura while shake Luhan's shoulder gently.

"owh? yura? what are u doing here?" Luhan finally snap out from his zoned then realised Sungjae was there too.

"hey Sungjae, what brings you here?" asked Luhan with the confused look.

"I transfer today in your school, remember? How come you did'nt even notice my presence? I even bring Yura with me." Sungjae sulked while crossing his arms.

"yeah....sorry." with that sad voice of Luhan, Sungjae could sense that there were something wrong with Luhan today. But he didn't sure whats bothering him. Again, Luhan looks sad but his eyes were searching for something....or maybe 'someone'?

"Hey! what with that kind of face? don't feel energatic today? wait! don't tell me you are jealous because I'm in the same class with Yura?" Sungjae pats Luhan's back repeatedly. Trying hard to cheer him up. Then, there was the sound of an open door revealed Jessica who was just arrived to class.

"Hey Sica! you are late today?" asked Yoona and clenching her arm around Jessica's arm while draging her towards Teayeon.

"Good morning Sica! oh my Jessica, why are your eyes looks swollen?" Teayeon worriedly pull Jessica to her seat and gave the 'you-better-tell-me-what-happened' kind of face. Yoona who just realised her swollen eyes, looks at Jessica worriedly.

"hahaha is nothing, I stayed up late last night...finished up my song." Jessica faked her smile but she didn't lied about her writing and finalised her song. But that night, no one know that she had cried her eyes out because of her ALMOST love with Luhan.

"song? what song?" asked Yoona excitedly and sit at Jessica's table with her sparkled eyes.

"owh tomorrow, my old friends are celebrating a reunion party. So, I'm anticipating on joining the performance at that party." said Jessica.

"wow, are you gonna sing? I mean, sing the song you have just wrote last night? woahhh awesome!" asked Yoona again, smilling from ear to ear. 

"yeah. It is called 'Almost' " Jessica shyly replied.

"aigoooo, you had me worried. I thought you are facing some problems by yourself without telling us." Teayeon pats her chest, showing that she is relived that there is nothing bad happen to Jessica.

Yoona, Teayeon and Jessica continue chattering about the song that Jessica had wrote. They were forcing Jessica to sing it for them since they had never heard Jessica sing before and continue playing around with each other. But Jessica didn't realised that Luhan had been eyeing her from the moment she comes in. Worried that bad things happend to her since Jessica come late at school today. With his sigh of relived, Sungjae looks at Yura who is facing away with her gloomy expression.

"let's go back to class Yura." said Sungjae with a smile.

"......okay...." Yura quickly turn away, avoiding the situation that she sees from Luhan.

"Luhan! Yura and I will be back okay?! don't miss us! byeeeee." Sungjae quickly running towards Yura who already walked away from Luhan's class.

'At Yura's side'

"hey Yura wait up!" Sungjae finally catch up Yura who was biting her lips, preventing herself from crying.

"Yura, you are Luhan's girlfriend right? not Jessica, right? but why Luhan looks like he care about Jessica so much?" asked Sungjae.

Those words! those words really stabbed her heart deeply. Those words that she tried to avoid the moment when Luhan with Jessica. She is not stupid to even realised of what was happening. But she was confused with Luhan actually. Why did he chose her over Jessica if he loves Jessica more then her. Yura loves Luhan so much, that she thinks maybe just maybe her relationship with Luhan might worked out if she keep on fighting for it. Love is pain, and that pain is worth if Luhan is her's.

'During school evening activities'

At the school sports hall, there were basketball club doing their practised. The hall was divided by two for both female and male students to practised and improve their skills. Luhan boredly laying his back at the wall looking at the female students playing basketball with energatic. But actually, his eyes were fixed at Jessica who was focused playing with her teammates. Suddenly, Sungjae attacked Luhan by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter