chapter 14

Being In Love When The Time Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stood up from his sit and tried to run after Jessica. But his feet just won't moved since his was currently fighting with his mind, whether to run after Jessica and leave Yura here or just stay with Yura and act like nothing happen. He clenching his teeth and grib his hand into a fist because he is mad of himself. He just couldn't make up his mind and feel stupid at the same time. Yura is taken aback looking at Luhan's reaction when Jessica strom out from the class. She thought of herself, what does Luhan really want? why she is the one who felt guilty right now? Like she just disturb someone else love life? Luhan choose her, right? she didn't stole anyone else boyfriend, right? those thought keeps coming and coming in her mind. She can't stand of looking at Luhan expression towards Jessica like that, like hello, HIS girlfriend is right here. She has to make Luhan stop of what he was doing right now.

"Lu..Luhan..." Yura softly called his name but there was no respond. Luhan was still in his own world.

"yeahhhh Luhann.." Yura attempt to called him again with a bit louder this time. But still, there is not a single respond from him. Yura boiled up.

"XI LUHAN!" she called him even louder this time while grab his shirt that makes Luhan snap out from his zone. Looking at Yura's expression makes him realised that Yura is upset. He felt guilty and was about to persuade Yura but then Lay called his name for him to join a group game.

"hey Luhan! we are about to play a game. Come and join us!" shout Beakhyun at across the room while others are waving thier hands for Luhan and Yura to come and join them.

"owhhh hahaha okay." Luhan drag Yura with him towards their friends. Yura didn't want to make a drama scene here, not when their friends are here. What would they think if she sulked and refused to joined them. She didn't want to show to Luhan's and her friends that their relationship was unsteable these past few months. So, she just endup joining the game. Maybe this game can make her at least a bit happy about this party.

"So, what is the game?" asked Luhan who is a bit excited since he really love playing games. Like every single games. Well, at least he isn't thinking about Jessica, so it is fine with Yura.

"Lay had bring this twister game from home as part of this party game. And we had divided into two groups. Whose group had gain the most number of scores, wins." said D.O.

"so what group am i?" asked Luhan.

"You, Yura, D.O and Chanyeol are in one group. Me, Lay, Suho and Sunny are in other group, okay?" said Beakhyun.

"so whose gonna start first?" asked Sunny who is all charge up to play first. But she didn't want to look that excited, so she politely asked first.

"Since you asked. Why don't you start first Sunny. Pick your opponent." said Suho who was right now massaging Sunny's shoulder. Prepare to gave his strength to her like this was the real deal game.

"I choose you Xi Luhan!" called Sunny while pointed her finger at Luhan.

"You will regret cause choose me without even thinking for a sec." smirked Luhan. By just looking at this small Sunny, he was absolutly positive that his group will celebrate the first winning.

"huh! never! but first lets play rock, paper, scissors to see who will begin first." Sunny smirked back. Knowing that Luhan didn't see this coming.

"hahahahaha you think that cheeky game will beat me? I had been practising that game and im getting hang of it. I'm sure i won't get beated this time." Luhan laugh sarcastically figured out Sunny's cheeky planned to beat him.

"we will see about that." Sunny just shrug it off. She won't feel defeated until she really is defeated.

So without any futher due, they started the game when both Sunny and Luhan said at the same time "rock,paper,scissors!!"

Luhan who is still the king of all games have his pride to maintain by not lose on this game for the second time. His expactation was high for him to gain his pride back when he lose to Jessica in the first place. Luhan confidently show rock, hoping that Sunny to show scissors for him to win this time. But sadly, this game always againts him. Sunny showed paper, by that Sunny win and got the first move.

"damn, sorry." Luhan laugh awkwardly knowing that he looked down on Sunny's ability.

"hahaha you still haven't change!" said Chanyeol and Beakhyun at the same time while laughing at Luhan who was still embarrassed with his lost.

"wowwww Daebak! Just like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter