Chapter 2

Being In Love When The Time Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

*The next day of school*

"Aaaachuuu!" i sneeze while walk on my way to my class. Urghh is really cold today T.,T. i need Luhan's warmth kekeke.

"Good morning guys." i happily greet my classmate as i step into the classroom. As I enter my classroom, many of my classmates are gathering around Luhan’s table.

“Woah! Are you serious Luhan?” Lay ask Luhan in disbelieve.

“Ofcoz I’m serious.” replied Luhan happily while putting his chin on his palm.

“Why?” asked Suho.

What are they talking about? Serious about want? I better ask them.

“What is happening?” I interrupt.

“Don’t you know? Luhan wanted to continue his studies at private high school.” said Lay and point at Luhan's face.

Hah? Luhan want….want to go there?

“Private school huh? I heard that Luhan's close friend also wanted to go at private school too.” said Suho.

“Oh, that kid is Yura right?” asked D.O

“Yeah!” replied Suho

“Why Luhan?” I asked him with a sad and gloomy tone.

“Hahaha what with that gloomy face huh?” Luhan laugh while pat my shoulder.

“Is not like that! All of our friends already plan to go at public high school together. But why you want…..” I just lost my words. It’s really hurts me knowing that Luhan will be far away from me. Why Luhan? Why?

"Well actually i already pass the enterance exam though. Am I genius or what!?" said Luhan confidently while wink at me.

What?!!!!!!!!!!! his serious about about this?

"woahhhhh deabak!! congras dude." said Chanyeol while patting Luhan's back.

"Jinjja? How can u be such a smart ?" said Beakhyun, ruffle Luhan's hair.

All of my classmate happily congrats him while leaving me dumbfounded with my mouth wide open in disbelive. Why is he leaving me? we will be far away. Oh god, please stop the time. Even though we will be senior high school, i would never leave you and be far away from you so that we could continue laughing and keep on creating a memorable time with each other.

I must tell him my true feelings! i must confess to him and say that I love him before this year end.

*School end*

"hey guys! lets play a game." said the playful Baekhyun while he put his both arms around Lay's and Suho's shoulder.

"what game? whatever game it is, i'm on!" said Chanyeol, giving Beakhyun his thumb's up as an approval.

"me too I'm on! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win this game since I'm the king of all games. muahahaha." said Luhan confidently while putting on his snow cap.

"purftttt yeah right. NOT all game you are good at. You are a loser when it comes to rock,paper,scissors game." i while smirk at him.

"yahhhh!!!!" shout Luhan cause of his embarrasing statement that I just said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter