Chapter 10

Being In Love When The Time Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA POV

"what is wrong with them?" I asked Taeyeon while holding the dodgeball.

"owh they are enemies for the past 3 years. They met during the sport competition state championship and since they wanted to show which school of them is better, they had create this friendly match. The school who lose will have to send one of their teammates at the winning school." explain Taeyeon while prepared herself to focus on the match.

"owhhhh." I reply shortly. So this Sungjae guy is the team leader huh? He is really tall and have a great body. I'm sure it will be hard for me to go base on our plan yesterday.

Flashback

"so what is our plan to beat those guys?" I asked my teammates since I'm clueless about our opponents. How strong they are? what is their weakness? who is the strongest among them? and so on. 

"what if Jessica shot them all with her icey glare. I'm sure they will volunteer themself out from the competition." Sehun tease me with a smirk on his face. How dare he insult my icey glare! 

"This icey glare will not only can froze people but also can kill your soul!" I'm half shouting at Sehun's ear while pinching his left cheek hardly since he sits beside me.

"ouchhh ouchhh Jess you are so violent. You are hurting my handsome face." Sehun hold my hand softly, try to stop me for keep on pinching his cheek. Suddenly, I feel my cheeks start to feel burning with this sudden skinship. His hands are so warm yet so masculine with his long fingers. Even though we are close, he never touch me. Only me who usually touch him like only do violent things towards him like pinch his cheek, slap his shoulder, knock his head something like that. 

"Ehemmmm stop holding hand ehemmmm *cough, cough*!!!" Luhan suddenly makes some noises that wakes me from gazing at Sehun's hand.

"Luhan you okay? need some water to clear your throat?" Xiumin concernly patted Luhan's back while offered him a bottle of water for him. He thought that Luhan's cough were real. Innocent little Xiumin

After realised from my own world gazed at Sehun, I quickly pulled my hands away.

"serve you right for underestimate my icey glare. This icey glare will catch your soul one day." I crossed my arms.

"aigoo this lover birds always argue. Palli get married okay?" Kai teased both of us while elbowing Sehun and Sehun just smile shyly while everyone except Luhan laughing and teases us. Some of them sing a love song for us.

Luhan who is annoyed with it, suddenly smack the table with this hand and said "okay okay stop it, Lets focus back to our plan."

"Yes captain!" everyone playfully saluted at Luhan except me, like he is their captain in the army, something like that.

While everyone keep on discussing about the plan, Sehun slowly approach close to me and whispered "I guess when you catch my soul, we will be soulmate uh? If you can catch my soul, maybe you can catch my heart?"

As I heard what Sehun whisper at my ear makes me widen my eyes along with a jaw drop. He really love to tease me and make me blush. Who do he think I am? A blushing machine? I turn my face to face him. Our face is really close that our nose are inch away. I frown my eyebrows and said " stop teasing me Sehun or I'll kill you."

Sehun just giggle at my silly blackmail and act innocently while drinking his bubble tea and  joining back the discussion. After some opinion and a bit of discussion, then the captain of dodgeball, Luhan, had decided the plan.

"so it have been decided that Jessica will secretly attack Sungjae while I try to attract his attention from focusing on Jessica, since she will be making the first move." said Luhan.

"I'm not sure if I can attack him since you guys told me that he is hard to beat and plus he is the captain." I felt so unconfident with this plan. What if I messed up the plan? everyone might hate me T.T ottoke????

"Don't worry Jessica, we have done some research about his weakness." said Yuri who is one of our teammates.

"He is easily provoke. So Luhan will try to provoke him to make him focus on Luhan." said Chen.

"When Xiumin blow the whistle, you have to focus on Sungjae and when you notice that he already pay attention on me, quickly attack him, okay?" Luhan give me his reassure smile at me.

"okay, I will try." I try to force a smile while inside of  me was dying of nervoursness. I can't let my nervousness let down my teammates. I have to try!

*back to reality*

I notice that Luhan kept on provoked him. I hope he didn't notice that I'm currently holding the ball. I have to do my best since Luhan had done his part really well. He had capture Sungjae's attantion. I can't ruin this plan. Oh god please luck be with me.

"okay ready? start!" Xiumin as the judge blow the whistle to start the match.

I took a deep breath and my eyes were fixed at my target. With all the strength, I throw the ball at Sungjae hardly that made him fall on his on the ground. I can hear that everyone are gaps in shock including me.

"Jessica you did it!" Sehun who is the first person react on our victory, hug me from the back. I did it?

"I did it? oh my god I did it Sehun!" I happily jumping up and down and hug Sehun happily. My teammates started to surrounded us, jumping happily that I have got rid off Sungjae.

 

ANYONE POV

Luhan who was also shocked with it that their plan worked , he quickly turn his eyes towards Jessica and see Sehun is hugging Jessica from the back.

 "what the F***?" he didn't know why but he feels like wanted to curse right now. He felt the pain that he had always felt when he saw Jessica was hugging Sehun back. "what is wrong with me?" that is what he thought while touched his chest between his shirt and grab the shirt. That show how pain he felt whenever he saw Jessica getting close with another guy.

On Jessica's side, everyone keeps on congratulating Jessica and hi five-ing her. Then Jessica notice that Luhan stare at her. Luhan were in shock that Jessica caught him staring at her, he quickly give an awkward smile and show her thumbs up, to show her that she did a good job. Jessica just simply smile at him with a peace sign, then focus back her attantion towards the game.

     

On the other hand, Luhan felt reliefed that she didn't notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter