Chapter 9

Being In Love When The Time Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry, Jessica

One month had past, but I'm still living on that day. The day of Luhan's rejection of my confession.

 

*The next day, during school break*

"w-what? dodgeball and singing competition? and stop dragging me guys!" Jessica confusedly asked Taeyeon and Yoona who are dragging Jessica into the classroom. She doesn't mind being drag by them cause she used to it, but they are dragging her into their classroom where Luhan and his friend are at. She is not ready to face Luhan right now, not today, not after the incident. She can't reveal herself infront Luhan.

"Yes! last year we lose with Cube private high school." said Taeyeon with her fake sad expression.

"So this year we are all depending on you and also Luhan. Since both of you guys are good with sports." Yoona push Jessica towards Luhan hardly that makes Jessica almost fall but luckily Luhan quickly catch Jessica body.

"Yahhh! Yoona you push Jessica too hard." Taeyeon knock Yoona's head, acting like a big sister who scold her little sister.

"Ouch! Taeyeon-nie!" Yoona rubbing her head while pouting cutely, acting all weakly but actually her strength are almost just the same as guys strength.

"Mianhne Jessica kekeke." Yoona winked at Jessica since she knew that Jessica had a crush on Luhan. So she intentionally push Jessica towards Luhan for them to do skinship but she didn't know about the REJECTION incident. Innocent little alligator Yoona.

"You okay Sica?" asked Luhan concernedly and still holding Jessica's shoulders. Jessica tried to stand properly but then Luhan's eyes caught with her eyes. Those dark black eyes that she always adore makes her gaze at him.

"But I already love someone else, that is why every time you try to confess I will try to change the topic.I don't want you to feel upset or experience any broken heart. That is why I try to run away from your confession. I acted like I didn't notice your feelings towards me. But at the end, I keep on making you sad. If I know you still have feelings for me now, I shouldn't have done anything that can gives you hopes on me."

But then the incident suddenly appear in her thought that makes her realise back from the reality.

"I'm fine." she coldly reply while push Luhan's hands away from her shoulder and look away. Since the heart breaking incident, she tried to erase her feelings towards Luhan. Even though she knows that it will be hard for her to do so, but it worth to try.

Luhan realise the cold treatment Jessica giving towards him. He knows that he already hurt Jessica's feelings. How he wish he could hug Jessica and comfort her instead of breaking her heart. All he can do right now by just staring at her. Actually he still confuse the feeling that he always feels everytime Jessica is around. This weird feelings that makes his heart beats uncontrollably. He puts his hand on his chest to feel his racing heartbeat and then he look back at Jessica, who is right now talking with Sehun? Luhan's eyebrows then turn to frown. Those look that Sehun give towards Jessica makes him feel insecure. Those heartbeat turns into a pain. Luhan can't stop himself from staring at Sehun and Jessica.

"Luhan? do you hear what I'm saying?" asked Kai while pat Luhan's shoulder that makes Luhan shocked with Kai's action.

"Sorry, what did you just say just now?" Luhan smile awkwardly while rubbing his head.

"I said you and Jessica w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter