Two

My Baby Wu

Upon reaching the dorm, Suho rush to him asking why was he called. Kris smiled and shook his head before going straight to his room. Kris closed his eyes and the little girl's image popped in his mind.

"You really look like Anna" he sighed and sat up on the bed "I just can't believe you two living alone. How have you been living all these years?" he mumbled before a knock on the door stop him from all his thoughts.

He opened the door and saw his manager giving him a laptop. "She agreed to have a chat with you every night until see can see you next to her in China" he said and gave a weak smile to Kris.

Kris bowed to thank him and place the laptop on his desk. He smiled and stare at the laptop. "I can't wait for tomorrow's chat. I want to look at those beautiful smile again" he whispered.

**************************************

The next day, after training, he rushed to his room. He locked the door immediately, leaving the other members out of it. It's his private time with his daughter he had told himself.

He opened the laptop and waited for her to appear. He smiled when he saw her soft hair appearing on screen. "Hello Amy" he said with a kind tone.

"Daddy!" she squealed on her seat and the conversation started. At first, it was really awkward. They don't really know what they should talk about but after asking her about her school, everything is back on track.

All these happen everyday. After his harsh training, he'd listen to his daughter's story about her school. He didn't realise that this routine of his attrack the other's attention.

*************************************

One evening, after training, Luhan asked Suho what is Kris doing in his room everyday. "He locks his room everytime I tried to check on him" he said.

Suho just shook his head. He tried to ask Kris many times but he got nothing from him.

"I heard him talking and giggling" Lay said wondering if that information will be of any help.

"Does he have a girlfriend? Is he dating?" Baekhyun asked and everything seemed to connect.

"He doesn't want anyone to know about this" was all Suho could conclude "if he won't tell us that means he's trying his hardest to protect her" he said.

Little did they know that Kris's girlfriend is his daughter.

******************************************

Then, the time came. Kris told the others that he will be going back to China, that he will stop with his activities in Exo and SM and that there will be news about him filing a lawsuit against SM entertainment.

"What's wrong? Did they found out" Baekhyun asked.

Kris frowned "About what" he asked.

"About the girl you're dating" Sehun said.

"Are they kicking you out because of that?" Suho said "I'll try to convince them to just punish you and not kick you out" he tried to reassure Kris about his safety.

Kris's raised his brows and shook his head "No!" he yelled "No need. I also want this. I'm having all these health problems and I-I...I..." he couldn't think of anything.

So this is what they meant by be prepared with anything he thought about his manager's advice.

"It does have something to do with your girl right?" Luhan asked.

Yeah, my baby girl he thought and nodded. "It does have to do with her" he told them though he knows that they are thinking of a different kind of girl. 

Once he was able to convince the others that he wants this to happen too, he felt relieved though he's a little guilty about the girl part. Well, she is my girl he thought.