Four

My Baby Wu

It’s been a week since Kris started living with his daughter. The house is always filled with Amy’s laughter. Kris felt that even if he’s no longer popular like when he was in Exo, it’s fine as long as he’s with his daughter. Making her happy is his top priority right now.

“Even if I told myself that making Amy happy is my top priority, I can’t if this continues” he grumbled “WHY IS MY SCHEDULE THIS PACK?! I DON’T EVEN HAVE TIME TO FETCH AMY FROM SCHOOL!” he screamed at the top of his lung.

“You can have lun… dinner with her” his manager said.
Kris shook his head and grab his manager’s shoulder. “I can’t even have dinner with her. Whenever I reach home, she’s already asleep. The only time I could talk to her is in the morning” he sighed.

“At least you can talk to her in the morning” he gave him a weak smile.
Kris lowered his head “It’s too short. Sometimes we don’t even talk” he said.

“Why not?” his manager asked.

“Sometimes she’s late for school and she need to hurry. Sometimes I’m late for work. Sometimes I got out early and don’t even meet her in the morning” he complained “I’m also worried about her safety. She’s always alone” he told him.

After what seemed like an eternity of silence, his manager voiced out “Do you want me to find you a babysitter for her?”

“Babysitter?” Kris asked.

“Yes. A babysitter” he said.

Kris sighed “I don’t trust people to take care of her.”

“How about asking someone you know? Your mother? How about Anna’s mother?” he asked.

Kris shook his head “My parents won’t accept her. Anna’s parents died when she was a kid” he told him.

“Oh, sorry” he felt guilty “I-I didn’t know” he mentally cursed himself for being so stupid “H-How about a friend then? Someone you trust” he suggested.

Kris blinked a few times as he process what he just said. “A friend?” he asked.

“Do you have someone in mind?” his manager asked.

“A friend huh?” Kris mumbled “Let me talk with her first” he told him and grab his phone as he rush out of his dressing room.

************

Kris took a seat infront of a girl in a cafe. "Sorry i'm late" he told her.

"Kris, why did you call me?" she get straight to the point. She had been wondering why he called her.

"I need your help" he said.

"What kind of help? You know if we were caught together your whole career might end right?" she reminded him.

He smiled at her. "I don't care about my career. As long as she's safe and happy with me, it's fine" he told her and her eyes widen.

"Y-Your help is related to a girl?" she said in a whisper "W-What happened? A-Are y-you asking me to take care of a p-pregnant lady?" she stuttered.

Kris's eyes rounded. "WHAT?! No no no" he panicked "No one is pregnant. She's still a kid. She can't get pregnant. Urgh now you're making me worried. I'm so not going to allow her to date anyone when she's older" he grumbled.

"A kid? Who?" she asked.

"My baby, Amy" he told her with a smile plastered on his face.

"YOU HAVE A BABY?!" she screamed and he quickly shut with his hand. "Are you insane? Is that why you're no longer in Exo?" she asked.

"It was my choice. They didn't force me" he tried convincing her.

"Why are you asking me to take care of her? Can't her mother take care of her? Are you asking my help because she's sick or something? I'm not a doctor" she told him quickly.

Kris gave a weak smile. "Her mom died. I just found out about her recently. She's 5 years old and very cute. I promise you she won't give you trouble" he told her "I just need you to take care of her in the evening" he said.

"She doesn't have a mom?" she said sadly "Okay then" she agreed immediately.

Kris was surprised at the quick reply. "I didn't expect you to answer that fast but what about your work?" he asked.

"Come on Kris" she said "I work at my dad's office. Most of the time I just go home early or skip work. I don't really know what I want to do there" she admitted.

He nodded. "I'll tell her tonight" he said "at last, I could go home early. You can start tomorrow" he pulled out a piece of paper and hand it to her "this is my address" he stood up "I got to go" he said and rush out.

 

A/N

At last, I finished this chapter. I don't get why is it so hard for me to write this chapter. I hope you enjoy reading this.