Three

My Baby Wu

Upon reaching Beijing, Kris rushed to the address his former manager had given to him before depature. It's anapartment which SM had given as a farewell gift for him and his baby girl. He couldn't wait to reach the apartment becaise he knew that his daughter is waiting for him in their new home.

Nearing the apartment area, Kris pulled out the gift he prepared for his daughter. It's not much but I hope she likes chocolates he thought. His legs were shaking as his nevousness kick in. He hold the chocolate bar dearly as he fix the ribbon on it.

 

When he open the door to the apartment, he heard footsteps running towards his direction. Before he could get himself into the apartment, a tiny body hugged him, correction, hugged his legs since he's so tall. "Daddy!" thelittle body squealed.

Kris released all the bags that was in his grip and grab the girl, lifting her in the air as if she weight like a feather. "Hey baby girl" he said softly before planting a kiss on her cheeks "I have something for you" he said as he place the chocolate bar infront of her.

"Thank you" she saidand grab the bar from his hand "I think you should put me down now. I am 5 years old and heavy" she told him and he frown.

""You're 5 years old and tiny. You are nowhere near heavy and I have never held you before so let me hold you longer" he convinced his daughter.

Then, footsteps were heard coming from the kitchen area."Since you're here and everything in the apartment isfine to me, I shall excuse myself now" the lady said "don't forget to go to the new company tomorrow. I don't want them to think SM doesn't know how to keep their promise" she gave a stern, motherly look to Kris.

"Daddy! She took care of me the time you were still in Korea" the girl explained.

"Really? Then you should thank her" he told her.

She bowed lightly and thank her. The lady smiled and pat her head.

"I'll go to the company tomorrow morning " he reassured her and she bowed before leaving.

"Farewell Kris" was her final words.

*****

That night, Kris brought his daughter out for dinner. He had himself disguised completely and they took a seat at the veru end, in a corner. The little girl was confused at first but after realising that her father was an idol, dhe pushed away the thoughts of him acting weirdly.

instead, she comeout with a new goal Nobody must know that Wu Yi Fan, Exo Kris has a daughter.

After ordering, they started talking random stuff. Later,  the girl asked his father about his father about his past as in Exo.