One

My Baby Wu

Exo had just finished their daily training, when one of the managers called for Kris. He told the others to go back first. Kris followed him to the president's room.

When he entered the room, a few people were yelling at each other. Oh no, what did I do? he thought. He sat on the chair as the president motioned the others to stop with their argument.

"I'm sorry but did I do anything wrong?" Kris asked when he saw the president only looking at him without saying a word.

The president smiled then sighed. "You do have a resemblence" he muttered as he hand Kris a letter. "Read it and you'll know" he said when Kris raised his brows.

As he was reading the letter, he frowned. The more he read, the more colours disappeared from his face. He looked at the president "Amy. Where is she?" he asked.

A laptop was placed infront of him and he saw a girl smiling sweetly on the screen. "She's in Beijing" the president said simply.

"Daddy, is that you?" the girl asked with wide eyes.

"Amy?" Kris responded and heard a giggle escape from the girl as she nod. "Where's mommy?" he asked again.

Her smile disappeared but she quickly plastered it on again and shook her head. "She just died about 10 minutes ago. Sorry" she told him.

Kris was stunned. He can't believe the girl could still smile and even said sorry to him. "No, I'm sorry" he said "I'm sorry baby" he saw tears rolled down her cheeks as she tried to stop herself from making those whimpering sound.

The girl sighed and asked "Are you really my daddy?" she looked straight at Kris.

Kris turned to the president and recieve an envelope. He open it and saw a 99.8% DNA test result. Kris frowned and turned to the manager. He shrugged and replied "Your hair?" he sighed "It took us two days for the result."

Kris look back at the kid and said "Yes Amy, I'm your daddy" with a smile.

The girl smiled and clapped her hands "Are you going to take Amy?" she asked again.

There's only silence. Kris look for everyone in the room for answer. The president had his eyes closed, the two who were arguing had a really flustered face and no one seemed to know the answer.

Of course I'm taking her. She's my daughter and her mom just died. No one is with her right now he thought but then, he got the meaning of the silence. What about Exo?

The girl smiled but lowered her head. Excitement is gone and she's back to the matured look she had earlier. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you that" she gave Kris a weak smile "knowing that you're my father is enough. At least now, I know that I am not alone here" she said "I understand you have work so continue with it. I will always love you daddy. I will always watch you on tv" then, the screen turn black.

Kris panicked but the manager took the laptop away. "It seems like your daughter is a very understanding child" the president said "I just didn't expect her to shut you off like that without listening to your decision" he continued.

"What do I do?" Kris asked.

"You have to decide Kris. You are the one to decide" the president said "we can't come to a decision. Anything you choose, we'll support you. If you choose Exo, we'll help her find a place to stay. If you choose her, we can help you with terminating the contract and help you get into a company in China as a solo artist. I still think that even there, you'll still need to keep her hidden but at least she'll have you with her" he sighed at the option he gave.

Without thinking much, he chose the later. "Alright then, we'll help you but you will be the one to tell the others. I'll inform Amy that you'll be there after everything is settled" he shook hands with Kris and let him go back to his dorm. As Kris walk out the room, he kept reminding himself how he had wanted to hide the fact about Amy ever since they recieve the DNA test result and keep him in Exo. He had a change of heart only after finding out that Amy's mom had died of cancer.