So many questions to ask!?

Cupid's Request {Hiatus}

~~~

Seo Ri sat on the park bench, looking for the soon to be couple she was to set up. Sungmin followed her eyes, trying to see whatever it was she was seeing. "She and him are single. She just got dumped, that's why she seems down, and kind of spaced out. And he is looking for the perfect girl. AH! I love my job." Seo Ri squealed and rubbed her hands together to get her magic started. "Watch carefully." Seo Ri said, focusing on the girl for a minute and twitching her fingers in her lap.


"What are you doing with your hands?" Sungmin asked, she didn't glance up at him, she replied without even looking.


"Pulling strings..." She said quietly, not blinking. "OH, there it is." She said proudly, getting the girl to trip and fall into the boys arms. "Aaaaand...." The two looked up at each other, blinking for a moment, as if stopped in time for a brief moment. "The sparks~" Seo Ri said, smiling and looking at the two walk away talking.


"Wow.... That's all you? All the time?" He asked, Seo Ri nodded. "Hmm.... Can I ask a question then?"


"Sure," Seo Ri shrugged, "But it it's about certain people, I can't tell you."


"Well, what if it's about me?" He asked, turning towards her. Seo Ri pursed her lips.


"Umm.... I think that's okay. So, what do you want to ask?" She clarified, scooting a little closer to Sungmin.


"Do I have a... Soul mate? I guess." Sungmin asked, smiling awkwardly.


"Of course you do." Seo Ri said simply, if he could see her wings, he would have seen them twitch with aggrivation.
"Really?" He asked, smiling wider. Seo Ri frowned, there was no way she could hide the disappointment she felt.
"Yeah." She said, she didn't like talking about it.


"Well, who is she? What is she like?" He asked, Seo Ri shook her head.


"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah- I can't tell you all that, it's for you to find out. Her name is Park Eun Hee though." Seo Ri said, no longer interested in the conversation. Sungmin didn't seem to feel that though.


"Park Eun Hee? I go to school with her-"


"I KNOW." Seo Ri said, slightly annoyed now.


"What's wrong?" He asked.


"I don't like her." Seo Ri said simply. She was burning with jealousy. Mostly because there was nothing she could do about it. He was literally meant to be with her.


"What's not to like?" Sungmin asked, thinking about Park Eun Hee more and more.


"NOTHING. Absolutely nothing, she's perfect for you." Seo Ri said, rolling her eyes.


Sungmin giggled a bit. Obvious giddy about the new things he had discovered. "You just came here right? You need a place to stay?" He asked.


Seo Ri's epxression immediately changed, she smiled at him, "I'd love to." She said, he offered her his arm to hold onto on the walk to his house. Seo Ri could hear her brother's voice in her head. If he could be here now, he would be twisting her wings and giving cold looks to Sungmin.


She smirked, he was probably watching, she linked her arm with his and they began walking.

 
~~~ 


"Do you need a towel or something?" Sungmin asked, Seo Ri sat down on the couch.


"What for?" She asked. Sungmin shrugged.


"I don't know, I guess angels dont take showers?"


"Oh, well, I guess I could take a shower..." Seo Ri said, puffing out her cheeks and looking down at her toes, wiggling them a bit.


"Okay, here-" He said, handing Seo Ri the towel and showing her to the bathroom, he flicked on the light switch and nodded at Seo Ri before closing the door.


Seo Ri set the towel down on the toilet, looking at the mirror and making faces. She took off her simple white dress that was a bit dirty now; Once more looking in the mirror.


She tip toed to the bath tub, the floor was so cold Seo Ri's feet were numb. She pushed on the little nozzles, not really sure what to expect.


"Sungmin?" Seo Ri called, looking over her shoulder,


"Hu--" He gasped, covering his face upon the sight of the angel before him. She raised an eye brow at him and blinked a few times before walking over. "I'm sorry!" He said, hanging his head in shame. Seo Ri removed Sungmin's hands from his face, he stared at her wide-eyed before clenching his eyes shut again. "SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!" He said running out of the bathroom and closing the door again. Seo Ri looked down at her body, and at the mirror again. Was there something wrong with her?


"Wait, Sungmin!" Seo Ri said, walking out the bathroom, not bothering to put her dress back on. Still not sure why Sungmin was making such a fuss about seeing her. She tried to look at her back, her wings were still not visible. Confused, she shrugged, going into the kitchen and tapping Sungmin on the shoulder.


"I don't know how to turn on the bath thing on." She said, Sungmin turned around again and dropped his orange, covering his face once more, he starting to turn red.


"Can you put the towel on or something?" He asked, Seo Ri thought he was just loopy, but went back to the bathroom, getting the towel and wearing it around herself.


"Okay." Seo Ri said, standing in front of him once more. Sungmin opened his eyes and sighed in relief.


"You can't just walk around like that, it attracts a lot of attention that you probably don't want." He said walking to the bathroom and turning a few nozzles. Water starting pouring out of the little pipe like structure, Seo Ri put her hand in it, it was nice and warm.


"If..." Seo Ri looked at Sungmin, "If the attention is from you, then I want it." Seo Ri said innocently with a smile. Sitting on the edge of the tub and dipping her feet in the water.


"Well, it's not really... Good attention." He said softly, sitting next to her.


"But you're good, why wouldn't the attention be good?" Seo Ri asked, being sure to listen very closely to everything he said, not willing to miss a single detail.


"It's.... Inappropriate." He said hesitantly. Seo Ri cocked her head to the side.


"What would be appropriate attention then?"


"Umm... I guess, more focused on your personality."


"What kind of personality do I have?" Seo Ri asked, looking down and splashing her feet in the tub.


"A very good one, no wonder you're an angel. Very innocent if anything."


"What do you mean by innoncent?"


Geez, she asks a lot of questions. Sungmin thought, he tried to give her accurate answers, hoping she didn't take them to heart. As an angel, he'd thought she would know everything. Then again, she only knew what she needed to. "Innocent.... Like... A child. Very pure, and light hearted."


Seo Ri nodded, puffing out her cheeks. "You're very clumsy." Seo Ri noted with a cheery smile, Sungmin laughed. Ahhh~ His voice, his laugh, his smile... Seo Ri lost herself in his eyes.


"I am, I can't help it, it's as if I have two left feet." He said, splashing his hand in the bath tub water.


"Two left feet? That's a rather strange birth defect..." Seo Ri said quietly, almost a murmur. He laughed once more, ruffling her hair. Seo Ri froze under his touch. Unsure how to react.


"It means, when someone has a hard time just walking, without tripping or something." He said smiling warmly at her. Seo Ri nodded again,


"Ahhh, I see." She smiled at him, "Then you do have two left feet! It must be pretty hard, huh?"


Wahhh, she's so cute, like a little sister, I can't believe she's cupid. Somehow, I also imagined cupid being a boy. Sungmin thought for a brief moment, "Okay, well, I should leave you to your bath." He said getting up. Seo Ri grabbed his shirt collar, and pulled him down to the bathroom floor.


"But, I'm done..." Seo Ri said looking at him strangely. Sungmin's eye brows stitched together.


"But you didn't even get in yet..." He said, looking over at the tub. Seo Ri shook her head.


"I don't really have to. Besides, my feet were the only things that were dirty, and I don't want my feathers to get damp."


"F-f-feathers..." Sungmin said, choking on the word a bit. Forgetting she was actually an angel. Though he didn't see her wings, he didn't have much choice other then to believe her.


Seo Ri nodded, taking off her towel and drying her feet, Sungmin dashed out of the bathroom yelling, "SORRY SORRY SORRYYYYYYY!!!!"


Seo Ri shrugged again, "Humans are so unique." She said with a smile before getting up to hang the damp towel.


~~~