Semi-HIATUS/Sorry!!!

Cupid's Request {Hiatus}

Sorry! I'm taking a break from all writing, I've had serious writers block- On top of that, headaches, and my family always coming over, due to my birthday and the holidays, so on and so forth. Anyways, I'll be back as soon as I can! Hope to come back as soon as I can! Love, MikiYumi<3

It's not all that great, but;

~~~
"Sungmin~" Eun Hee smiled running up to him.
"Hey..." Sungmin said with a soft sigh.
"I'm really glad you called me! So what do you want to do today?" She asked, looping her arm with his.
"You want to go a park or something?"
"I'd love to! How's Seo Ri by the way? When we first met she seemed really spacey."
"She's.... Fine...." Sungmin said quietly, looking down and continueing to walk with Eun Hee as she rambled on about her day though he wasn't exactly paying attention.
~~~
Seo Ri sat on the rooftop of Sungmin's college. Time was ticking away, though she hardly realized it. She should be spending time with Sungmin- She was too sad though.
She watched him walk out of the school, talking to Eun Hee. He said he'd be going to dinner with her tonight. Of course, Seo Ri couldn't say anything against it. Things have been tense between them since Sungmin confessed.
Tonight was the night.
~~~
"I can't wait until tonight!" Eun Hee said with a cheery smile, Sungmin managed a half smile; Though he had other things on his mind.
"Me too." He said soft, Eun Hee was too blinded by infatuation to see how spaced out Sungmin seemed.
Seo Ri would be there at their date. As creepy as it may sound- They wouldn't know though.
Sungmin waited for Seo Ri at the school gate.  
"Looking forward to the date, huh?" Seo Ri asked from behind him.