Tease Hanger....

Cupid's Request {Hiatus}

~~~


Seo Ri took her time walking to Sungmin's house. Convinced he wouldn't care-  She was surprised to see him sitting outside his house with a blanket around himself.


As Seo Ri got closer Sungmin stood up, "Seo Ri?" He called, Seo Ri's heart started racing, she hesitated to reply.


"Y-yes?" She called back, Sungmin ran towards her, scooping her up in a hug. Seo Ri froze in his arms, he was hugging her so tightly.


"I was so worried! Where have you been!? You're so cold..." He asked quickly, taking his blanket off and putting it over her shoulders. "Well?" He asked when Seo Ri remained quiet. She looked up at him, then down again.


"Really...?" Was all she could manage to say.


"Of course." He said with a sudden silence filling the air, "W-why don't you come inside?"


"Okay." Seo Ri said monotonously.


Inside, Seo Ri sat on the couch in silence, looking into nothing, her face blank. ".... Eun Hee said she wanted to hang out with you sometime too... For, girl time. Or, something like that, maybe go to the mall." Sungmin said sitting next to her.


"Sounds nice." Seo Ri said, starting to feel a little sick. Seo Ri leaned forward a little bit, holding her head in her hands.


"Are you okay?" Sungmin asked, Seo Ri nodded, smiling reassuringly at Sungmin, even though, she thought her insides were burning.


Seo Ri breathed slowly before turning to Sungmin. He looked at her, holding her shoulder to keep her steady. "Can I ask you something?" She asked, Sungmin nodded,


"Yeah, of course, anything."


"Do you love Eun Hee?" Seo Ri asked, even by the way Seo Ri had asked her previous question, Sungmin was still surprised.


"D-do I love Eun Hee?" Sungmin retorted with a nervous laugh, "I did just officially meet her... So, not really, it kind of takes time."


Seo Ri shook her head and sneered. "It doesn't always take time, sometimes it really just HAPPENS."


"Well, I don't feel anything like that for her. Have you done that thing yet?" Sungmin asked, Seo Ri shrugged and looked down.


"Maybe, maybe not."


"If you did, it doesn't work."


Don't misunderstand, Seo Ri had thought about making Sungmin start liking her, read his mind, everything. But if it was that easy, what fun would it be? Not to mention, she'd tried before, she really COULDN'T read his mind. Seo Ri didn't have any words to explain why it wouldn't work.


"It's obvious Eun Hee is already attracted to you." Seo Ri said sullenly.


"Hah, does she?"


"She does."


"Hm.... Well.... What if Eun Hee and I don't work out?" Sungmin asked, Seo Ri's head was still throbbing and she held her torso as though, if she let go she would fall apart.


"You were practically made for each other, we will make it work out."


"And if something happens to her?"


Seo Ri froze, looking up at him. He looked down, "Then I'll be alone?" He asked, Seo Ri looked down as well.


"What if I turned human?" Seo Ri asked. Sungmin looked over at Seo Ri, seeing her expression dead serious.


"You can do that?" He asked, Seo Ri remained serious,


"Please don't change the subject. If I were to turn human, would you choose me over Eun Hee?"


"Well, what if Eun Hee doesn't have anybody?" He asked, Seo Ri twitched a little,


"Can you please just answer the question I asked you? Would you, or wouldn't you?"


~~~

It's a tease hanger since.... It's too short to be a chapter, so it's a teaser, then like, it ends with a question, so.... Cliff hanger + Teaser = Tease Hanger! Hahaha..... Love, MikiYumi<3