So it's been said...

Cupid's Request {Hiatus}

~~~


Bom grabbed Seo Ri's arm and dragged her aside, "You can't just talk here?" She asked, Bom gave her a hard look that silenced her before dragging her again.


"How long?" She asked abruptly turning to face Seo Ri.


"How long? What?" She asked, she narrowed her eyes on Bom and shook her head, "You're not making any sense."


"You're sick. How long has it been?" She snapped, grabbing Seo Ri's frail wrist and looking at it for a moment. "Almost a month- Sungmin? Really?"


Seo Ri snapped her wrist away and hid it behind her back. "Even if I had already set it up; I would have still fallen in love with him."

"Atleast back at home you can be treated. You have to set it up tomorrow." Bom continued, she rubbed the skirt fabric of Seo Ri's dress. "If you don't, I'll take you back home myself- And I'll do the job myself."


"Yo-You'd... Replace me?" Seo Ri asked, tears stinging at her eyes. Bom looked up and bit her lip, her eye brows knitted together.


"After this, I don't want you to go see him anymore." She said harshly. Bom's words were like knives and Seo Ri's eyes widened a bit in shock before Bom murmured a short, "I'm sorry."


Bom started to walk away, Seo Ri's mouth opened slightly as if to say something. She grabbed at Bom's sleeve, "B-Bommie.... You... You can't just do that..."


"I can, and I will." She said, removing Seo Ri's hand from her sleeve.


~~~


Seo Ri rubbed her eyes and tried to push all the tears back that were surfacing. "Seo Ri!" Sungmin called out, Seo Ri looked up, he was in his work uniform. "I was so worried, you didn't come back last night. I even stayed up- Are you okay?" He asked, pushing Seo Ri's hair away from her face tenderly. Seo Ri hugged Sungmin tightly,


"I don't want to leave." She replied, crying into his chest. He hugged her back, whispering empty nothings into her ears and combing her hair with his fingers.


"What do you mean you have to leave?" He asked, pulling her back and wiping the tears from her eyes with his thumb.


"You need to be with Eun Hee."


"I don't love her, though."


"Not right now, you will though-"


"No, YOU don't understand! I don't want to be with her. Ever- Now, that sounds mean but...." Sungmin touched Seo Ri's cheek lightly. "I tried to tell you last night. I want to be with you..."


Seo Ri blinked away her tears and stared at Sungmin, "You can't, I..." Seo Ri mumbled softly, Sungmin shook his head.


"Shhh...." He put a finger to her lips to silence her. "You can't control feelings Seo Ri. You prove that."


Seo Ri bit on her bottom lip hard, she'd longed for him to say what he did just a few moments ago, but... "Eun Hee needs you, Sungmin. I can't be here with you."


"But I love you, I won't just give up on you."


"I can't! I'm dying. Besides..." Seo Ri ran a tired hand through her hair. "Bom said I can't see you anymore, I need to leave you. Tomorrow."


"L-leave me....?" Sungmin repeated, his bottom lip quivering at the word.


"You have to go to work. I'll see you later." Seo Ri said, covering and looking up at Sungmin, she couldn't bare to see him hurt, even if she was the one dying.


~~~


Seo Ri ran to Heechul and hugged him, "You're doing the right thing." He encouraged. "Aren't you even a little glad though?"
"About what?" Seo Ri said sullenly.


"He said he loves you."


Seo Ri sighed helplessly. "Is there another way? Anything?"


"Seo Ri, please..."


~~~


"Sungmin~" Eun Hee smiled running up to him.


"Hey..." Sungmin said with a soft sigh.


"I'm really glad you called me! So what do you want to do today?" She asked, looping her arm with his.


"You want to go a park or something?"


"I'd love to! How's Seo Ri by the way? When we first met she seemed really spacey."


"She's.... Fine...." Sungmin said quietly, looking down and continueing to walk with Eun Hee as she rambled on about her day though he wasn't exactly paying attention.


~~~